A Contest of Story, and Haiku's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Okay! I decided to make this thread after my teacher announced that there is a Tournament/contest in our school. However, it is limited to only people who are taking specific classes(should be less then 400 people)

ASSIGNMENT: A short story about a Superhero you create.
OR
A Haiku. The category should be about Nature, Sports,..etc.

EXPLANATION:
-The Short Story should be from 350 words to 1000 words. It should describe the way your character looks like, it should include all the events such as Climax, Rising events, Resolution..etc. It should be original!

-The Haiku preferably should be about Nature, Sports, or Superheroes.

AWARD:
There are still debating what the reward should be. It will either be a Laptop, or the money which is equivalent to the amount the Laptop cost.

I was thinking, if someone can submit a good Haiku, or a Story they create. If you do, and "we" win, the money would be donated to KMC, or the winner(50/50).

It has to be done by June 12, so is anyone in?

Disappear
superman flies up
he sees all the children play
what a f***ing perv.

batman is now dead
he used to live with some boys
what a f***ing perv.

wonder woman has
a magic golden lasso
more like a gimp whip.

helpful?

Endless Mike
I prefer limericks

Blair Wind
How would you get the money to the person? What if you got the laptop instead of the money?

Digi
Woah woah woah. This is not my Batman glass.

Anyway, you should really run stuff like this by me first. There's no method for official submission, no immediate way to distribute the supposed reward money, and it seems like you tried to shoehorn comics into a submission that probably doesn't have anything to do with it.

It you want to personally enter this thing, xJLx, then cool. Good luck to you. But the vast majority of "school" submissions would frown upon what you're doing here, and you'd have to do a lot more homework and base-covering before this could be viable for the forum. PM me with any concerns or questions. Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.