Cyclops vs Gambit(H2H)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Straight up H2h fight here.

Juk3n
Gambits enhanced reaction time, speed and agility swing it for him.

Survivor19
Seriously.

Gambit can probably own Cyclops Storm-style with his powers off and Scott's on...

Remy ftw.

Dagarkin
Gumbo wins *MK VOICE*

StiltmanFTW
Gambit stalemated DD, right?

Warrior18
Originally posted by Juk3n
Gambits enhanced reaction time, speed and agility swing it for him.

juggernaut74
Gambit stomps.

Battlehammer
Gambit would kick cyclopes ass.

Wild Shadow
gambit ftw in a major one sided beat down that gambit would enjoy

snoopdogg
Ok, I admitt I made a bad thread.

BruceSkywalker
Remy beats the crap out of Scott

JakeTheBank
Scott isn't bad in H2H by any means, but I do think Gambit should take it.

Slaanesh
Gambit 10/10

The Nuul
Remy stomps

chomperx9
gambit wins only because i hate cyclops

Raoul
Cyclops.

Darth Martin
Well, Gambit has enhanced stats. Cyclops isn't even on Batman or Daredevil's level.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Well, Gambit has enhanced stats. Cyclops isn't even on Batman or Daredevil's level.

But didn't Gambit get beaten up in h2h by Bullseye-whome Daredevil usually beats?

Survivor19
I say that low showing was because of his bad state. He was exhausted, and, iirc, wounded then.

snoopdogg
Cyclops showed some nice agility in the preview for Uncanny #513.

Acrosurge
This isn't a stomp (to say so smells like typical Cyclops hate). Gambit could take Cyclops due to superior agility, but if their mutant powers are completely removed, Scott would take a majority (Gambit's agility is mutant in origin, unless I'm mistaken).

If the fight is limited to no cards/chargeable-objects and no optic blasts, Gambit would take it due to his agility/speed.

Battlehammer
why does scot win? He does not have superior showings in skill if anything gambit shown superior skill like stalemating DD.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Survivor19
I say that low showing was because of his bad state. He was exhausted, and, iirc, wounded then.
no he wasent he was rest and healed before the fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.