Blackbolt,Silver surfer vs Wonderwoman,Martian manhunter,Kyle rayner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naija boy
Who wins? NO BFR,Bloodlust on

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Aztec123
Team two blink

xJLxKing
I don't know enough about BB to determine who would really win. From what I know, there is a good chance for Team 1 to win.

Aztec123
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I don't know enough about BB to determine who would really win. From what I know, there is a good chance for Team 1 to win.

Anyone on team two, should take BlackBolt for the majority. Team two wins via the number and team work.

iceman24567
Team two 10/10 no expression

Enyalus
Originally posted by Aztec123
Anyone on team two, should take BlackBolt for the majority.
erm And then Kyle woke up.

Slaanesh
team 1 for majority..

Mrblonde
Blood lust Black Bolt and Surfer, Team 1 wins .

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
erm And then Kyle woke up. And soloed the DC/Marvel universes.

Doom was on vacation.

Philosophía
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team two 10/10 no expression

Stunner2xx
Team 1 for the win
Power comsic too much for them to handle

Naija boy
Anyone on team two, should take BlackBolt for the majority. Team two wins via the number and team work.

Diana cant take BB and niether can kyle ( BB could easily mess with the electrical impulses his nervous system in the same way superman blue did). ITs also arguable as to whether MM could take him.

Spire
Team 2.

Aztec123
Originally posted by Naija boy
Diana cant take BB and niether can kyle ( BB could easily mess with the electrical impulses his nervous system in the same way superman blue did). ITs also arguable as to whether MM could take him.

As I said before, anyone on team two can take blackbolt for the majority. If you want to we can compare feats. Diana survive a sun amped Superman, has defeated a Doomsday clone, lassoed zoom while blind, she recently defeated Genocide, stalemated captain marvel, defeated supergirl, took on amazo and deflected his HV, defeated white martians, took a nuke apart with her bare fist, deafated cheetah, demons, the jla etc... Her strengh speeds feats, as well as speed surpass his by far. On another note, her weapons give her a huge advantage. She's used her tiara on multiple ocassions as a weapon, then we have her lasso, and bracelts. Then we have the martian who's as versatile as they come. He has superstrengh, speed, martian vision, telephatic, shapeshifting, invisibility.... Moreover, help Diana and Clark move the Earth from the sun's gravatational pull. In addition, he took on multiple martians and has erased their memories. John, has one shotted sinestro, defeated the jla which include Superman. I can move on to kyle, but i got lazy. big grin...Anyone on team three is far superior to Blackbolt, and Surfer isn't powerful enough to take any two from the other team.

Enyalus
I can move on to kyle, but i got lazy. big grin...Anyone on team three is far superior to Blackbolt, and Surfer isn't powerful enough to take any two from the other team.
No you couldn't, which is probably why you stopped. No one is able to sanely justify why Kyle would beat Black Bolt for a majority.

iceman24567
Kyle would be Blackbolt with his eyes closed and both hands tied to his jockstrap fact eek!

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Kyle would be Blackbolt with his eyes closed and both hands tied to his jockstrap fact eek!
Mindset?

iceman24567
Mindset? No embarrasment

Slaanesh
Kyle can't beat BB..Hal is the only lantern that can..maybe Yat can to..

batosaimsx7
Team 2 stomps

Black Bolt gets taken out off the bat leaving poor Surfer to get gang banged by team 2

Aztec123
No you couldn't, which is probably why you stopped. No one is able to sanely justify why Kyle would beat Black Bolt for a majority.

In "Terro Incognita" Kyle was able to protect a whole city from a nuclear explosion with his ring. In the same story arc, he help Diana and Clark pull the moon from the Earths gravatational pull. He took on multiple yellow lanterns before being captured by Sinestro. Fought along side hal, john, guy and kilowog against a possed Ganthet. Kyle can create multiple constructs to create aircrafts, elephants, swords, robots etc.. His constructs can be as small as flowers to robot size skycrapers. Moreover, he has lifted boats before. smile

batosaimsx7
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Kyle can't beat BB..Hal is the only lantern that can..maybe Yat can to..

batosaimsx7
Thats a joke right? A mid range Lantern could man handle Superman

Black Bolts scream wouldnt even crack their shields

The only Lantern BB could beat are dumbass Rookies and even then he only has a 4/10 shot

batosaimsx7
Oh and team 2 takes this fight

Slaanesh
Originally posted by batosaimsx7

The only Lantern BB could beat are dumbass Rookies and even then he only has a 4/10 shot

i'm serious..i believe BB can beat any GL except Hal and Yat..i think BB and Supes is in the same league..

laughing maybe the shield can withstand a whisper..but a scream..it'll do more than just crack the shield..

dumbass Rookies would get stomp by BB...

xJLxKing

Superman can take on most GL. His will will take over the ring!!

Hal, and Yat are the only ones that might beat Superman.

Enyalus
In "Terro Incognita" Kyle was able to protect a whole city from a nuclear explosion with his ring. In the same story arc, he help Diana and Clark pull the moon from the Earths gravatational pull. He took on multiple yellow lanterns before being captured by Sinestro. Fought along side hal, john, guy and kilowog against a possed Ganthet. Kyle can create multiple constructs to create aircrafts, elephants, swords, robots etc.. His constructs can be as small as flowers to robot size skycrapers. Moreover, he has lifted boats before. smile
And none of that puts him above BB.

Hal, and Yat are the only ones that might beat Superman.

Minus the fanboyish willpower comment, QFT.

batosaimsx7

Hal, and Yat are the only ones that might beat Superman. WRONG

Any mid tier Lantern would destroy Superman

Kyle Rayner Kilowage John Stewart or Guy Gardner would house SUPES

Enyalus
Is that why Kilowog and Guy have lost to Superman in the past?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

batosaimsx7
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i'm serious..i believe BB can beat any GL except Hal and Yat..i think BB and Supes is in the same league..

laughing maybe the shield can withstand a whisper..but a scream..it'll do more than just crack the shield..

dumbass Rookies would get stomp by BB... Well thing is...your wrong

BB is NOT in Supermans league and you must be smoking some good stuff if you think that

A Lanterns shield can withstand a super nova....BB Scream wouldnt even blemish the shield of a mid range Lantern

As I said earlier, Black Bolt would have a 3/10 chance of beating a rookie

a mid range and above Lantern would rape BB

batosaimsx7
Is that why Kilowog and Guy have lost to Superman in the past?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Kilowag has beaten Superman twice

Enyalus
Kilowag has beaten Superman twice
erm I don't believe you.

batosaimsx7
You dont have to, its true

BB would have a 3/10 chance against a rookie

Slaanesh
Well thing is...your wrong

BB is NOT in Supermans league and you must be smoking some good stuff if you think that

A Lanterns shield can withstand a super nova....BB Scream wouldnt even blemish the shield of a mid range Lantern

As I said earlier, Black Bolt would have a 3/10 chance of beating a rookie

a mid range and above Lantern would rape BB

Well thing is...your wrong

BB is in Supes leauge and u must be smoking some good stuff is u don't think that..he can fight Glad evenly which means he can fight Supes evenly..

well..BB scream can split the universe in half..just ask Starhawk stick out tongue

As I said earlier, Black Bolt would stomp rookie lantern

batosaimsx7
Gladiator is in no way shape or form anywhere near Supermans level, your flawed ABC logic will get you no where '

Superman would break Black Bolt in half instantly

As long as were using ABC logic

Sentry, Hulk, Apocalypse and even Namor have withstood the full power of BB scream

It wouldnt even blemish the shield of a rookie lantern

Like I said before, BB chance of beating a rookie are 3/10 maybe 4/10 at best

Slaanesh
laughing Supes can never break BB in half..in your dream maybe he can..

when did all those guy take BB full power scream??

Aztec123
And none of that puts him above BB.

What has blackbolt done more impressive than Kyle Rayner?? roll eyes (sarcastic)
It would help if you gave examples, maybe then I'd give you credit. wink

Sasaraixx
I'm going to have to go with Team 2.

I do believe Wonder Woman can take down Blackbolt. Her stats and skill are what make her dangerous and the bracers will protect her from his scream. The lasso and tiara are only more ammunition.

MM and Kyle can take down Surfer. 2 on 1 is the absolute only way Surfer can lose. No one on team 2 can beat him one-on-one. This isn't a given however.

There's also the possibility of MM trying to hold him off, while Kyle and Diana take out BB quickly (and that would be quickly).

There are more ways Team 2 can eek out the win than Team 1, which is why I am going with them.

Lord Feron
Team 1 for the solid majority.

Enyalus
Sentry, Hulk, Apocalypse and even Namor have withstood the full power of BB scream
I figured you were lying about the Kilowog/Superman thing. You are lying about this. None of those you mentioned except Apoc have withstood even a whisper from BlackBolt without being KO'd. Let alone a full scream.

What has blackbolt done more impressive than Kyle Rayner?? roll eyes (sarcastic)
It would help if you gave examples, maybe then I'd give you credit. wink
Blackbolt powers an entire galactic military with just his electron manipulation powers. Has WTFpwn'd Hulk physically even without amping himself and was fighting current Gladiator virtually equally.

Superman-Blue has beaten Kyle by manipulating the electrical impulses in Kyle's brain, thus disrupting the concentration of his constructs and causing them to crumble. Blackbolt has done the exact same thing to other beings, and he is more than capable of doing so to Kyle.

Against Wonder Woman would be a decent fight, because physically they match up well, and even in the MA department probably. I'd give Wonder Woman the edge because of her lasso though. MM I agree with beating BB for a majority.

Warlord
Team one at least 6/10

Naija boy
As I said before, anyone on team two can take blackbolt for the majority. If you want to we can compare feats. Diana survive a sun amped Superman, has defeated a Doomsday clone, lassoed zoom while blind, she recently defeated Genocide, stalemated captain marvel, defeated supergirl, took on amazo and deflected his HV, defeated white martians, took a nuke apart with her bare fist, deafated cheetah, demons, the jla etc... Her strengh speeds feats, as well as speed surpass his by far. On another note, her weapons give her a huge advantage. She's used her tiara on multiple ocassions as a weapon, then we have her lasso, and bracelts. Then we have the martian who's as versatile as they come. He has superstrengh, speed, martian vision, telephatic, shapeshifting, invisibility.... Moreover, help Diana and Clark move the Earth from the sun's gravatational pull. In addition, he took on multiple martians and has erased their memories. John, has one shotted sinestro, defeated the jla which include Superman. I can move on to kyle, but i got lazy. big grin...Anyone on team three is far superior to Blackbolt, and Surfer isn't powerful enough to take any two from the other team.

Claiming that Diana survived so and so, stalemated so and so and defeated so and so, without explaining how those particular encounters relate to this match, is not a valid argument. None of the people she fought in the instances u mentioned are the same as blackbolt and therefore due to the differences in powersets and personalities as none of those fights will play out in exactly the same way as a fight with blackbolt would. Therefore to try and base the result of this encounter off of those ones is faulty ABC logic.

Now while its true that wonderwoman has a strength and speed advantage (which isnt by that much anyways), that isnt enough to give her the win against BB. BB is far more versatile and thus has better offensive capabilities. His electron and molecular manipulation,voice and energy output provide him with a much wider range of offense thanwonderwoman. His electron manip also gives him forcefields which supplement his durability. His most potent attack method,his voice, will be very hard to defend against during close quarter combat, which is dianas main method of attack. Its effects would also be more devastating due to the close proximity. His forcefields would also help protect him from her more powerful methods of attack such as her tiara and lasso.

Just like i explained for wonderwoman, simply mentioning feats and encounters MM has had without relating them to this match is invalid as an argument. Regardless BB is just as versatile as MM and has superior attack options with his energy output and voice. That would be enough to put him on at least even footing with MM if not get him the win outright

Against blue supes kyle showed to be vulnerable to matter manipulation as spes was able to manipulate the elctrical impulses in his nervous system. Blackbolt (as well as surfer) could easily replicate such a tactic and use it to get the win. So the memebers of team 2 are certainly not far above blackbolt at all.

Now as for this match. I could see surfer incapacitating wonderwoman early on for a good period of time (via BFR,entrapment in forcefield/energy shell) etc which would then make it two on two. From there on kyle cold be taken out via manipulation of his electrical impulses as said above while Surfer would straiht up beat MM. It certainly wouldnt be easy but team 1 can take the majority in this match

xJLxKing
If Team 2 were to win, it's only because of MM

quanchi112
If Team 2 were to win, it's only because of MM Don't worry they lose.

Draco69
Team II. Kyle can stalemate SS while MM and Wonder Woman pummel BB who can't take them both down especially when MM can revert to his astral form or Diana can simply block with the Aegis.

And if Diana lassoes either of them the battle is over. Especially with it's recent upgrade....

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Don't worry they lose.
They'll win a few.

Draco69
Originally posted by Naija boy

Against blue supes kyle showed to be vulnerable to matter manipulation as spes was able to manipulate the elctrical impulses in his nervous system. Blackbolt (as well as surfer) could easily replicate such a tactic and use it to get the win. So the memebers of team 2 are certainly not far above blackbolt at all.

This tactic wouldn't work with current Kyle Rayner. His ring A.I. now automatically protects Kyle from such a manuever.

As seen in G.L. Corps, a agent of Sinestro tried to use a neural scrambler against him and Guy Gardner however the ring A.I. simply went on autopilot, disabled the attacker, and disrupted the neural scrambling caused by the device.

Kyle's old ring didn't have such prowess because it lacked an A.I.

And no, Blackbolt can't disrupt the A.I. Even Parallax was unable to do that....

Warlord
"Kyle will stalemate Silver Surfer" lolololololol

Mindset
Originally posted by Warlord
"Kyle will stalemate Silver Surfer" lolololololol laughing out loud

I know.

He stomps him.

Warlord
Originally posted by Mindset
laughing out loud

I know.

He stomps him.

only if u get to write the story...wink

Slaanesh
no GL can stalemate SS..a GL with Ion is the only one that can beat SS..

Spire
Lol.

Philosophía
Kyle + any 1 person from his team would get a majority from team 1.

Warlord
Kyle and wonderwoman geting majority from Blackbolt and Surfer??????

carver9
Thinking about it, black bolt and silver surfer is a powerful team.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Draco69
This tactic wouldn't work with current Kyle Rayner. His ring A.I. now automatically protects Kyle from such a manuever.

As seen in G.L. Corps, a agent of Sinestro tried to use a neural scrambler against him and Guy Gardner however the ring A.I. simply went on autopilot, disabled the attacker, and disrupted the neural scrambling caused by the device.

Kyle's old ring didn't have such prowess because it lacked an A.I.

What issue is it?

Naija boy
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.