Loki vs Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. With BFR.

2. Without BFR.

No Water.

Who wins?

Kris Blaze
Loki

Enyalus
Loki in both.

nicamarvin
its pointless to try to BFR loki..

The Nuul
I meant it for Loki cant BFR Morg.

leonidas
hmm. thor's beat loki plenty of times. i think morg has enough raw power (nearly equal to surfer) to do the same. loki could try and bfr him, but i doubt that would work. morg should be able to transport himself wherever he chooses using the power cosmic.

i'd give this to morg more often than not. loki is often overrated in the forum, imo.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm. thor's beat loki plenty of times. i think morg has enough raw power (nearly equal to surfer) to do the same. loki could try and bfr him, but i doubt that would work. morg should be able to transport himself wherever he chooses using the power cosmic.

i'd give this to morg more often than not. loki is often overrated in the forum, imo.

Man, when did Thor ever "defeat" Loki. In the sense that they battled, went all out and had a clear cut winner.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Man, when did Thor ever "defeat" Loki. In the sense that they battled, went all out and had a clear cut winner. I think his point was that Thor always manages to get the better of Loki at the end of the day.

Philosophía
Loki.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.