Wild Child vs Mystique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Both are equipped with two bowie knives for weapons. Recent versions of each.

The Scribe
Close fight.

I will give the edge to Wild Child.

Kris Blaze
Wild Child, easily.

Survivor19
Kyle's mastery of doing blowjobs to Romulus doesn't help him here.
Raven wins.

wannabe
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Both are equipped with two bowie knives for weapons. Recent versions of each.
Why the knifes? The one has his claws, and the other can grow some.

If it were any version of Pre-HoM-Wildchild, i'd give it to Raven, but with this new Romulus-enhanced-Wildchild ... i'm not so sure.
I tend to give it to Wildchild. sad

carver9
Wildchild blitzed the hell out of wolverine. That alone should give him a high majority over Mystique.

Wild child 8 or 9 out of 10

snoopdogg
Originally posted by wannabe
Why the knifes? The one has his claws, and the other can grow some.

If it were any version of Pre-HoM-Wildchild, i'd give it to Raven, but with this new Romulus-enhanced-Wildchild ... i'm not so sure.
I tend to give it to Wildchild. sad I gave them the knives just to have. They don't have to use them.

BTW what enhancements did WC get again? I don't remember all from that arc other than Creed died and WC sliced Sasquatch up.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
BTW what enhancements did WC get again? I don't remember all from that arc other than Creed died and WC sliced Sasquatch up.

We don't know.

His claws were tipped with poison. He benefited from the element of surprise. I'd say he seemed to be Daken-fast. It's obvious that Romulus trained him well... who knows, maybe he can manipulate pheromones, too... that's pure speculation, though.

snoopdogg
I remember him sneak attacking people in that arc.

StiltmanFTW
I'm surprised he appeared in only one issue of Origins or so. I guess he's Romulus' bodyguard or something.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I'm surprised he appeared in only one issue of Origins or so. I guess he's Romulus' bodyguard or something. Maybe Romulus just showed him the element of surprise?

snoopdogg
Just saw WC beat the sh!t out of Logan in his respect thread. Not bad for WC but I think he may have sneak attacked him.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, he did. And his claws were tipped with some poison.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes, he did. And his claws were tipped with some poison. Yea, there's that too. I guess it wasn't a fair fight. So maybe this is a better fight after all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.