elektra vs wonder woman H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
elektra vs wonder woman H2H fight

no super strength for you know who. but she still has her bracers

JakeTheBank
Diana

jinzin
Does Elektra get her sais?

BUSTER1
Originally posted by jinzin
Does Elektra get her sais?

No its H2H.

Sin I AM
ELEKTRA....gets owned speedblitz ftw

StiltmanFTW
Does WW retain her superhuman durability?

chomperx9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Does WW retain her superhuman durability? no in this fight her body is no different than batgirls. no powers no durability no speedblitz. she only has her fighting skills and her bracers

StiltmanFTW
Then Elektra wins. Easily.

Enyalus
So you basically wanted to know who has the better MA?

I think Elektra.

chomperx9
to make the fight more fair il give diana speedblitz but she can only use her speedblitz with using her bracers

JakeTheBank
Even without her powers, Diana can hold her own. Elektra can win, sure, but she's not going to have an easy time with it.

SoulDevourer
wich version of Elektra is it? (the one with superstrenght or the other one?)

also can Elektra use her mind tricks?

batosaimsx7
WW curbstomp

jinzin
laughing out loud Elektra is by FAR the superior martial artist.. Shit even WITH powers Diana fails to no sell Batman. Without them she's doomed against Elektra.. who can just mind rape ftw.

grimify
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud Elektra is by FAR the superior martial artist.. Shit even WITH powers Diana fails to no sell Batman. Without them she's doomed against Elektra.. who can just mind rape ftw.

That's because Batman is just the best.

Harbinger
Why would Elektra mind rape in a H2H contest?

TricksterPriest
She can't anyways. if you pull that, then Wondy has her psi-immunity. And I refuse to believe Elektra's raw skill is superior to that of Wonder Woman.

Wild Shadow
elektra ftw imo.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And I refuse to believe Elektra's raw skill is superior to that of Wonder Woman.
We're all shocked you feel that way. Really.

jinzin
Originally posted by Harbinger
Why would Elektra mind rape in a H2H contest? why would Wonder Woman blitze?

Warrior18
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And I refuse to believe Elektra's raw skill is superior to that of Wonder Woman.

erm

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Enyalus
We're all shocked you feel that way. Really.

QFT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.