apocalypse vs black bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
i've seen lots of poccy love the last couple days. can he take out blackagar?? hmmm . . .

Kris Blaze
Well.

How did it go during their initial bout smile

shokosugi
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/shinryoma/boltvspooky.jpg

Dagarkin
^Black Bolt owned that one.

Btw where is that from?

shokosugi
house of M

carver9
Not a low showing for apocalyspe (hell, look at the collateral damage ini the background.) but black bolt should takes the majority. Blackbolts vocals basically almost grant him any power, create black hole, matter manipulate, super strength, speed, durability, master blow, create force field, shoot anti matter disruptive blast, etc.....

Naija boy
BB all day

Dagarkin
Originally posted by carver9
Not a low showing for apocalyspe (hell, look at the collateral damage ini the background.) but black bolt should takes the majority. Blackbolts vocals basically almost grant him any power, create black hole, matter manipulate, super strength, speed, durability, master blow, create force field, shoot anti matter disruptive blast, etc..... I had no idea he had all those powers but couldn't beat WWH?

Spire
lol.

Kris Blaze
Black Bolt screamed at Apocalypse.

Apocalypse was barely affected.

carver9
Originally posted by Dagarkin
I had no idea he had all those powers but couldn't beat WWH?

Doctor strange couldnt beat WWH either and lets not even go through where his powerlevel was at during the time he fought WWH. That alone should let you know how powerful wwh was. eek!

By the way, everything that I said about black bolt has been shown on panel. confused

I actually forgot to put some of his other powers on there, the list was too long.

carver9
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Where did you see a scream?

leonidas
Originally posted by shokosugi
house of M

non-canon, right?

Kris Blaze
Where did you see a scream?

Well, I saw Black Bolt's mouth wide open.

shokosugi
non canon but who cares

Dagarkin
Doctor strange couldnt beat WWH either and lets not even go through where his powerlevel was at during the time he fought WWH. That alone should let you know how powerful wwh was. eek!

By the way, everything that I said about black bolt has been shown on panel. confused

I actually forgot to put some of his other powers on there, the list was too long. Well you see Black Bolt Was a skrull imposter at that time lol I had no idea. Wow makes alot of sense and Strange was already on a downward spiral.

Edit : Looks like BB is whispering to me. Anyone else think so??

Nihilist
Apoc ftw.

and lulz at the non cannon shit.

Nihilist

I actually forgot to put some of his other powers on there, the list was too long. You really think Strange couldnt have beat Hulk if he wanted too.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
You really think Strange couldnt have beat Hulk if he wanted too.

With spells and his magic, yes but he wasnt doing that, he was using his amp to physically fight WWH and in any case he would have lost every damn time. WWH was physical perfection.

That was a stupid part on his side, no matter what amp he had.

carver9
Originally posted by Dagarkin
Well you see Black Bolt Was a skrull imposter at that time lol I had no idea. Wow makes alot of sense and Strange was already on a downward spiral.

Edit : Looks like BB is whispering to me. Anyone else think so??

I didnt bring up black bolt losing to WWH, you did and everybody and there grandmother knew that was a skrull.

Badabing
Originally posted by shokosugi
non canon but who cares Look up the rules. Only canon proof is used unless stated otherwise in the op. facepalmOriginally posted by carver9
With spells and his magic, yes but he wasnt doing that, he was using his amp to physically fight WWH and in any case he would have lost every damn time. WWH was physical perfection.

That was a stupid part on his side, no matter what amp he had. Oh...it's you again. sneer

Priest
Black Bolt.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Look up the rules. Only canon proof is used unless stated otherwise in the op. facepalm Oh...it's you again. sneer

sad I almost cried when I read this.

psycho gundam

Apocalypse was barely affected. not just that, apocalypse actually concurred the inhumans.

the first incarnation of the dark riders were inhumans that fallowed apocalypse's darwinian ideology that he took from attilan.

Enyalus

Do you remember the issue? 'Cause I haven't read that, but that's cool as hell.

rotiart
dr strange not straight bfring hulk... or using the crimson bands of cyrtorrak to restrain.. etc.. was stupid.

Enyalus
Hulk's snapped the Crimson Bands before...

Dagarkin
I didnt bring up black bolt losing to WWH, you did and everybody and there grandmother knew that was a skrull. Yeah I wondered if he is so powerful how did he lose so easily. I totally forgot about the skrull clone thing.

Casshen
The BB that fought WWH was a ****ing skrull

Badabing
sad I almost cried when I read this. ohno Why?

quanchi112
ohno Why? You're an internet bully. You need to quit pushing people around. It has got to stop.

Xplosive
Apocalypse

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
You're an internet bully. You need to quit pushing people around. It has got to stop. sadwalk

Enyalus
sadwalk
Awww.

I feel like giving you a hug...but I'm sure its just the fact that its past midnight and I've been drinking.

Badabing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Awww.

I feel like giving you a hug...but I'm sure its just the fact that its past midnight and I've been drinking. Umm...won't Raoul get jealous? stick out tongue

Enyalus
Umm...won't Raoul get jealous? stick out tongue
I won't tell if you won't.

Slaanesh
BB everytime

kgkg
Originally posted by Enyalus
Do you remember the issue? 'Cause I haven't read that, but that's cool as hell. He is probably refering to the X-factor series. Well i was going post this is Revamp BB thread < if I make one>

Few things about that feat is very subjective imo here is my take on it.

First we see a wishper if you look closely it looks like he is screaming and you see white energy beam indicating attack.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/919/17872412.th.jpg

This is just a whisper.

This is where BB supposedly attacked Apoc.
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/108/81108889.th.jpg

-First it was a comment made by Scoot that Inhumans and X-men are giving it everything they got. You don't see any energy coming out of BB mouth this time.

Also him opening his month doesn't mean he was attacking necessary. Imo he didn't even attack apoc.

here is why
1.) we don't see him any attack coming from his mouth like we did one issue early.

and just look at how many people had their mount open if they had BB like power you would think they all were screaming.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3957/68610651.th.jpg
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/110/29327934.th.jpg
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5531/82655330.th.jpg
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5995/90962420.th.jpg

psycho gundam
Originally posted by kgkg

^ you can clearly see lines coming out of bb's mouth in the panel where he's with cyclops. and cyclops has a an aura sort of thing surrounding his head and optic blast, same thing for bb and the waves things coming out of his mouth in that same panel.

Xplosive
Also him opening his month doesn't mean he was attacking necessary. Imo he didn't even attack apoc.

Hahhahahaahahahah. Joke right? I mean, you are joking. It's clear he was attacking him along with others.

''Inhumans and X-Factor, we are all hitting him with everything we've got.''

kgkg
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ you can clearly see lines coming out of bb's mouth in the panel where he's with cyclops. and cyclops has a an aura sort of thing surrounding his head and optic blast, same thing for bb and the waves things coming out of his mouth in that same panel.
huh

This scans- He is not attack Apoc here. This is One issue prior to the scan below

This is the scan where he is near Apoc- One issue after scan above

No indication of attack here other than his mouth opening which everyone had there mount open.

kgkg
Originally posted by Xplosive
Hahhahahaahahahah. Joke right? I mean, you are joking. It's clear he was attacking him along with others.

''Inhumans and X-Factor, we are all hitting him with everything we've got.'' That's Cyclops narrating who is narrating who didn't even know Black Blot very well smile

again you don't actually see BB attacking

psycho gundam
there are lines coming out of his mouth, and he's apparently yelling.

unless bb is doing one of these: jawdrop and has dragon breath, to me it looks like he's attacking.

and "oddly" enough, the lines are coincidentally parralel to cyke's optic blast. c'mon now

kgkg

unless bb is doing one of these: jawdrop and has dragon breath, to me it looks like he's attacking.

and "oddly" enough, the lines are coincidentally parralel to cyke's optic blast. c'mon now

He looked like he was yelling here to but no it was just a whisper.

Like i said it's very subjective, I can see where you getting that he is attacked it looks strait forward with his mouth open. But like I posted Everyone had there mouths open in a similar fashion. His attack was portrayed as White energy an issue before.

Anyone it's really doesn't matter most would say he was attack I was just giving my view.

psycho gundam
but his mouth was even wider in the second scan.
a whisper is nowhere to be seen in any of those scans.

and just because everyone else's mouth is open, doesn't mean a thing. they're not blackbolt.

Nihilist

That was a stupid part on his side, no matter what amp he had. Strange/Zom could/may of killed/beat Hulk if he hadnt stopped to think about the "little people", as he was punching holes through Hulk spine with ease.

WW Hulk was physical perfection eh....guess you didnt see him fight the Juggernaut then.

Survivor19
Classic Nur trumped over BB before, and he can do that again.
If anything, i trust ol' blue lips to harness the power of BB's scream and use it to disintegrate Boltagon.

Naija boy
What is it with all the apocalypse wanking of late? BB wins this clearly

Kris Blaze
huh

This scans- He is not attack Apoc here. This is One issue prior to the scan below

No indication of attack here other than his mouth opening which everyone had there mount open.

Nice work on the denial there.

I guess the lines coming out of his mouth is what? Bad breath? And the narration, that's just for lulz. It's actually Black Bolt's pepper breath attack?

illadelph12
Apocalypse would beat Black Bolt.

Survivor19
Originally posted by Naija boy
What is it with all the BB wanking of late? Apocalypse wins this clearly
thumb up yes

illadelph12
huh

Nah, Black Bolt is clearly directing a scream at Apocalypse in that last scan. There's black action lines depicting soundwaves emanating from his mouth coupled with the narration stating they were all hitting Apocalypse with everything they had.

kgkg
I concede When I original looked at those scans my screen was darker I didn't see the black lines.

Anyway things have changed since than

BB 6-7/10

WhiteWitchKing
Black Bolt 7/10.

Kris Blaze
I concede When I original looked at those scans my screen was darker I didn't see the black lines.

Anyway things have changed since than

BB 6-7/10

Regardless of your screen, your agument was that "everybody's mouth was open", pretty weak stuff budy.

Nothing has changed since then, only Apocalypse's need to seek out new host bodies every now and then.

Naija boy
While it is clear that BB is attacking from that scan, it isnt a scream. There isnt anything to indicate that really seeing as BB has opened his mouth in the same way an only whispered on previous occasions.

Kris Blaze
While it is clear that BB is attacking from that scan, it isnt a scream. There isnt anything to indicate that really seeing as BB has opened his mouth in the same way an only whispered on previous occasions.

Try whispering with your mouth open.

TRY!

psycho gundam
well, blackbolt's power is sort of like matter manipulation, it effects the electrons of anything it touches. apocalypse is always in control of his atomic structure though, and he should be able to counter actively withstand a shout for the most part.

TRY! kg was trying to argue that.... facepalm stick out tongue

Philosophía
Lulz.

Judging by the arguments used against him, Apocalypse needs to come to DC and high-five Superman.

Naija boy

TRY!

Huh? Blackbolt has done it before and thats alll that matters. Considering he is trained to never scream and that a scream would annihilate anyone near him.

psycho gundam
he has no friends, the concept of a high five is alien to him.

Kris Blaze
Huh? Blackbolt has done it before and thats alll that matters. Considering he is trained to never scream and that a scream would annihilate anyone near him.

Never whispered with his mouth wide open.....

Especially not to the point where all his teeth are clearly visible.

JakeTheBank
Meh, WWH was a walking plot device. Strange should have owned him. Heck Skrull Black Bolt should have beat him.

As far as this fight goes, I would have to give Black Bolt the edge.

psycho gundam
no expression

kgkg

TRY! His mouth was wide open here and this was just a whisper.

psycho gundam
^ tell me you're joking...

Naija boy
Never whispered with his mouth wide open.....

Especially not to the point where all his teeth are clearly visible.

Um yes he has. THe narration even mentions as much.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Blackbolt%20feats/th_BBprobeshulkgeneticmakeupwithelectr.jpg

Blackbolt NEVER screams because of what it would do to those around him (his comrades). IF he had screamed in that incident then those nearest to him would have been annihilated.

Kris Blaze
Um yes he has. THe narration even mentions as much.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Blackbolt%20feats/th_BBprobeshulkgeneticmakeupwithelectr.jpg

Blackbolt NEVER screams because of what it would do to those around him (his comrades). IF he had screamed in that incident then those nearest to him would have been annihilated.

And we see that the whistle did, very little.

You also don't know what a full scream would do, as we've never seen it.

And regardless of what the narration states, it isn't possible to whisper like that. That was a swing and a miss for Stan Lee. But it was also the same comic here Black Bolt was stated to be Hulk's "close second" in physical strength, yet later his best punch was only able to temporarily stop The Thing.

The narration in his battle with Apocalypse states that they gave it everything they had. So I guess it's one on one, and you need to use YOUR OWN BRAIN to try and comprehend what's happening. Which is where the rest of notice that the man's mouth is wide open.

Regardless, the whisper didn't even affect Apocalypse.

Naija boy
well, blackbolt's power is sort of like matter manipulation, it effects the electrons of anything it touches. apocalypse is always in control of his atomic structure though, and he should be able to counter actively withstand a shout for the most part.

Actually thats not exactly how his voice was said to work and there is frankly nothing that shows that apocalypse would be able to take a SHOUT from BB. Nothing at all

Naija boy

And regardless of what the narration states, it isn't possible to whisper like that. That was a swing and a miss for Stan Lee. But it was also the same comic here Black Bolt was stated to be Hulk's "close second" in physical strength, yet later his best punch was only able to temporarily stop The Thing.

The narration in his battle with Apocalypse states that they gave it everything they had. So I guess it's one on one, and you need to use YOUR OWN BRAIN to try and comprehend what's happening. Which is where the rest of notice that the man's mouth is wide open.

HOw the hell are u going to flat out ignore whats stated ON PANEL and instead attempt to use whats plausible in real life? Are u freaking kidding me? Also ill have to confirm but i dont think it is the exact same comic in which BBs master blow temporarily stopped thing and in which he was stated as "a close second to hulk". Not that it matters anyways because it still doesnt give u the right to discredit a clear as day omniscient narrative description of on panel events

Further Blackbolt NEVER screams because of the incredible destruction it would cause. Even when "going all out" and fighting for his life. THe likelyhood of him screaming with his teamates and allies so close to him are below zero. The person narrating is another character (cylcops i think) and clearly doesnt have full knowledge of blackbolts character. Hence his use of the term "giving it all we had" does not neccessarilly indicate that BB screamed since it not only goes against his character but also the projected effects of the scream which induced blackbolts decision not to use it even in most dire of circumstances.

Also thats really a low feat for BBs whisper considering the beings he has affected with it in the past.And Still he has other means of attack thru his electron manip and energy output.

Charmander
Apoc was amped, and it looked like BB was breathing on him...

It also should have taken off Cyke's head...

WhiteWitchKing
And we see that the whistle did, very little.

Well, you can whisper with you mouth wide open. You just can't really make an entire conversation with you mouth open. I just tried whispering with my mouth wide open like that and it worked. Hmmm. It came out something like "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" but without pressing my vocal cord.

As for what happened in X-Factor, Bolt wasn't using a scream. His whispers taken out guys like Hulk. He screams would do much worse to Apocalypse and everyone else there. As for Cyclops, he doesn't know that much about Black Bolt's attitude. Just 'cause he believes BB is using everything he's got, well, that's an opinion of Cyclops. BB doesn't go around scream at people; he'll whisper at them, however.

leonidas
umpbay . . . smile

Peterlane
Blackbolt rapes.

leonidas
laughing out loud

how'd i know that was coming. just thought that now that we've seen a scream used offensively, if anyone has changed their minds about this match.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by illadelph12
Apocalypse would beat Black Bolt.

Peterlane
Apocalypse could alwayd mindrape BB, but like Storm BB has natural mental defenses.

Original Smurph
Black Bolt should win

Harbinger
Apoc.

Mindset
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Black Bolt should win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.