Dark Khan Versus Ganondorf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
I'm such a fad whore *flees*

Ridley_Prime
*sheds manly tears for Ganon*

MooCowofJustice
Who is Dark Khan?

NemeBro
You suck ass.

MooCowofJustice
That wasn't very nice...

:'(

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
That wasn't very nice...

:'(
I'm pretty sure he was referring to the thread author for making this topic, not you.

And Dark Khan is a fusion between Darkseid and Shao Khan.

Phanteros
someone's trolling my fandom.

The Valiant
Originally posted by NemeBro
You suck ass.

This thread sucks ass.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by The Valiant
This thread sucks ass.

Which is why he was saying I suck ass, and this is the second time you've bashed one of my threads using Dark Khan.

The Valiant
It's already 6 Dark Khan vs threads.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by The Valiant
It's already 6 Dark Khan vs threads.

Yes, but of the 6, you decide to pick the 2 that belong to me, instead of one of mine and one of Ridley's. Coincidence, probably, but apparently I smell conspiracies. no expression

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

And Dark Khan is a fusion between Darkseid and Shao Khan.

I only know one of those people, I'll give you a hint about who I know. It starts with a D, and it isn't Shao Khan.

Shutter Shack
^ur username is so cool. I love it...

I vote for khan.

The Valiant
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Yes, but of the 6, you decide to pick the 2 that belong to me, instead of one of mine and one of Ridley's. Coincidence, probably, but apparently I smell conspiracies. no expression

It's just too many, man (unless they were "far apart"...maybe).

SpadeKing
I beleive we will do a complete dark khan vs every game character before this is over

Ridley_Prime
I only know one of those people, I'll give you a hint about who I know. It starts with a D, and it isn't Shao Khan.
It's okay. Shao Khan isn't really worth knowing about, even as a Mortal Kombat villain.

Originally posted by SpadeKing
I beleive we will do a complete dark khan vs every game character before this is over
Heh. Maybe..

If so, God save us all.

MooCowofJustice
WAIT.

Is this from Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe?

Ridley_Prime
Yep...

Cyner
This is spite, Ganon just destroys the poor sap.

Burning thought
If ganon can defeat this thing then Kain sure can in the other thread.

Obsidian Fury
Don't heed Cyner.

NemeBro
Yeah Cyner is a douchebag.

SuperLuigi
ganondorf because raiden's lightning, superman's eye laser and two portals caused the universe fusion. dark khan only made his enemies stronger by giving them rage. therefore ganondorf in rage beats him worse than raiden and superman.

NemeBro
Superman would beat the fvck out of Ganondorf...What are you talking about?

SuperLuigi
ganondorf has magic fool superman is toast

NemeBro
Superman would never be hit by his magic you wingnut.

Obsidian Fury
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as of recent issues, he is immune to magic.

SuperLuigi
sub zero hit him. with that slow charging ice blast. ganondorf magic is beyond sub zero

NemeBro
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
sub zero hit him. with that slow charging ice blast. ganondorf magic is beyond sub zero Superman was weakened.

Neo Darkhalen
Indeed it states so in MKvsDC that throughout the entire game Superman is not at full power.

SuperLuigi
everybody was weakened no excuse for superman. and that doesnt change the fact that ganondorf's magic is superior to sub zero's

Utrigita
So Superman should automatically be weakened beforehand in a battle against Ganondorf?

Sure no problem with me because that is the only way Ganondorf stands a chance.

SuperLuigi
superman cant withstand the magic of ganondorf even at full power. magic is like kryptonite is like the red sun. his only weaknesses besides someone who can just plain beat his ass.

NemeBro
Superman can punt Ganondorf into the sun before Ganon could process a thought.

And Supes was not weakened when he fought Dark Khan.

Utrigita
^^How exactly do you plan on having Ganondorf hit Current Superman that is shown as being immune to magic according to Obsidian Fury?

Kryptonite does damage to the kryptonians reducing there power and causing high pain, while a red sun depowers them. Magic "just" works against them as it would against any other being, but it's not important since Superman can hit Ganondorf before Ganondorf even have time to blink.

^and thereby increase his own power.

SuperLuigi
i would like proof of this new found magic immunity. and ganondorf doesnt have to be present for his magic to work.

Utrigita
So would I, but I believe in Obsidians words but the fact still stands that Superman have fought Black Adam (magical empowered Character) and Captain Marvel (magical empowered Character) and Etrigan (also magical empowered Character) in neither instances was their magic capable of hurting him to any sufficiant degree.

And it still wouldn't change the fact that before Ganondorf can react Superman can hit him with force enough to shatter a planet.

SuperLuigi
ganondorf would make superman his mind puppet.

MooCowofJustice
Why did this just transform into Ganondorf vs Superman?

DC tries to overpower all their heroes. Marvel is for the cool kids.

I didn't even finish Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe. I hated it too much.

Phanteros
ganondorf would make superman his mind puppet. superman resisted mind control before with that alien who died trying to.

SuperLuigi
but was it magical mind control? poison ivy and luthor managed to control superman with a mix of ivy dust and kryptonite. just depends on the mind controller. ganondorf controlled zelda who isnt to shabby in the magic department

Phanteros
but was it magical mind control? poison ivy and luthor managed to control superman with a mix of ivy dust and kryptonite. just depends on the mind controller. ganondorf controlled zelda who isnt to shabby in the magic department zelda is mindrapable. Superman isn't effected by magic anymore thanks to zatanna

Utrigita
but was it magical mind control? poison ivy and luthor managed to control superman with a mix of ivy dust and kryptonite. just depends on the mind controller. ganondorf controlled zelda who isnt to shabby in the magic department

That was in "the Batman" a cartoon show if I recall correct.

SuperLuigi
the cartoons are based on the comics if im not mistaken

Obsidian Fury
the cartoons are based on the comics if im not mistaken

AS appearances are not canon. Particular events or feats might be considered canon, but the actual shows and such aren't. Superman and others are weakened in those shows, and it was in LSOK TAS that took place smile

Edit: Poison Ivy has a particular effect that work against males and put them under her control. Luthor mixed her "dust" and refined kryptonite and created a potion that controled Superman. That wasn't mindcontrol though.

Phanteros
the cartoons are based on the comics if im not mistaken cartoons weaken characters. ie the justice league superman can't move Light speed.

SuperLuigi
superman cant move at light speed.

Obsidian Fury
superman cant move at light speed.

Quite a lot faster than that. Last time I heard of his top speed he surpassed a billion miles per second. Velocity and acceleration was involved though.

Phanteros
superman cant move at light speed. yes he can... in the comics he travels from earth the to the sun in eight minutes. which is lightspeed, he went through a black hole which light can't not escape, which makes him faster than light.

ScreamPaste
And this is why Superman is the stupidest hero ever, imho.

NemeBro
superman cant move at light speed. He has reachoed other galaxies in minutes.

Obsidian Fury
He has reachoed other galaxies in minutes.

When he had a cold once he flew to a distant Solarsystem when he was about to sneeze.

SuperLuigi
wat the hell the why didnt he beat the flash in a race no expression

Obsidian Fury
Flash is supposedly even faster. It was cartoon though. Both characters were weakened.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by Phanteros
yes he can... in the comics he travels from earth the to the sun in eight minutes. which is lightspeed, he went through a black hole which light can't not escape, which makes him faster than light.

SuperLuigi
then if he moves at lightspeed how does he get his ass beat so many times. he should be able to disable his enemies before the kryptonite takes effect

Obsidian Fury
then if he moves at lightspeed how does he get his ass beat so many times. he should be able to disable his enemies before the kryptonite takes effect

How often do you read comics? Then, depending on your answer, how often do you see a character go all out? There are particular characters and issues where if the character would go all out, he would end it in a single panel. How many would like to spend money on a comic book only a few pages long?

Phanteros
then if he moves at lightspeed how does he get his ass beat so many times. he should be able to disable his enemies before the kryptonite takes effect character stupidity

SuperLuigi
this is absurd i have lost all respect for superman. i used to just hate him for his powers now my hatred has led to suffering.

Obsidian Fury
Suffering leads to the dark side.

SuperLuigi
dark side became dark khan

XanatosForever
Conspiracy mode: So now my two DK threads have been hijacked to something else. First raged at, now hijacked...hmmm...

Okay, done with the paranoia.

Ridley_Prime
dark side became dark khan
GAY!

haermm

SpadeKing
this is absurd i have lost all respect for superman. i used to just hate him for his powers now my hatred has led to suffering.

good, good embrace the dark side within you padawan.

NemeBro
then if he moves at lightspeed how does he get his ass beat so many times. he should be able to disable his enemies before the kryptonite takes effect Ever occur to you that maybe most of Superman's enemies are either that fast or have ways to deal with his speed?

MooCowofJustice
Ever occur to you that maybe most of Superman's enemies are either that fast or have ways to deal with his speed?

This is why I don't understand why people buy Superman comics. He's supposedly the godliest Superhero ever. So where's the plot? At his power levels, there is no reason for him to be beaten, ever.

How could Lex Luthor deal with speeds greater than that of light when he's just a normal human?

NemeBro
This is why I don't understand why people buy Superman comics. He's supposedly the godliest Superhero ever. So where's the plot? At his power levels, there is no reason for him to be beaten, ever.

How could Lex Luthor deal with speeds greater than that of light when he's just a normal human? Either you did not read my post at all or are just completely illiterate.

Lex is ONE of Superman's enemies. Lex handles him because quite possibly no one else has such a profound understanding of Superman's psyche and his abilities.

But then there are villains like Darkseid, Doomsday, Despero, or Mongol(to a lesser extent) who can deal with Superman's abilities, being around or above his level.

Shutter Shack
Khan wins

wut

Ridley_Prime
So uh... this thread/match isn't explained on the 1st post. Why is it still open?
Damnit. I wanted to see BT further argue against Dark Khan beating Kain too!

Oh well. haermm

MooCowofJustice
I'm sorry Neme, but if I can understand that you move at Light Speed that still isn't going to stop you from punching my face in faster than I can do anything about it. And understanding Psyche is just nonsense. Ok, so I trap civilians in this cage that'll drop in lava because I know you won't hit me when I have a switch in my hand that will send them to their doom. You can still move at light speed, so you take the damn switch before I can activate it.

I don't recall anything about Darkseid being able to move as fast as Superman. Same goes for Doomsday. I don't know who Despero is, and Mongol doesn't sound like he'll be beating anybody in a footrace anytime soon.

So, the only way they can deal with that speed would have to be immense strength. For strength that immense, they would have to be so far above Superman's level that they could destroy a planet by touching it with a finger.

So far, I think Doomsday has come the closest to killing Superman, and that was only because he doesn't die or adapts or something. I forget what it is. I'm sure you've assumed this by now, but my knowledge of Superman is limited.

I almost want that mathed now. The force of Superman's strongest punch, plus all the momentum from traveling at light speed.

There's no reason for him to ever lose a fight. Ever.

NemeBro
I'm sorry Neme, but if I can understand that you move at Light Speed that still isn't going to stop you from punching my face in faster than I can do anything about it. And understanding Psyche is just nonsense. Ok, so I trap civilians in this cage that'll drop in lava because I know you won't hit me when I have a switch in my hand that will send them to their doom. You can still move at light speed, so you take the damn switch before I can activate it.

I don't recall anything about Darkseid being able to move as fast as Superman. Same goes for Doomsday. I don't know who Despero is, and Mongol doesn't sound like he'll be beating anybody in a footrace anytime soon.

So, the only way they can deal with that speed would have to be immense strength. For strength that immense, they would have to be so far above Superman's level that they could destroy a planet by touching it with a finger.

So far, I think Doomsday has come the closest to killing Superman, and that was only because he doesn't die or adapts or something. I forget what it is. I'm sure you've assumed this by now, but my knowledge of Superman is limited.

I almost want that mathed now. The force of Superman's strongest punch, plus all the momentum from traveling at light speed.

There's no reason for him to ever lose a fight. Ever. 1. He knows how Superman will act to the things he does. He uses his vast resources and his intellect to combat Superman.

2. Darkseid is not only fast, but his durability, strength, and other powers allow him to combat and best the Man of Steel. Doomsday is at least as fast as Superman lol, not in movement, but in reflexes. Despero has the strength, durability, and reflexes to tag and beat Superman. Mongol mostly relies on strength to fight Superman, and is inferior to him I admit, but he has had some decent showings, like in Infinite Crisis.

3. Or speed. Or a variety of other powers. And there are characters who are everything Superman is, only at a much higher level(Superboy Prime).

4. Doomsday and Superman bested eachother, but they were both not as powerful back then. In their last fight, Doomsday completely demolished an amplified Superman(I am pretty sure Hunter/Prey was their last fight).

5. Nah.

6. Unless he fights beings that are so far above him they can destroy him without effort or he is fighting beings around his level.

What the hell makes you think Superman is the only character in DC capable of FTL speeds? Hell, even Wonder Woman is FTL. There are characters like Flash who are thousands of times faster than him, and in DC characters like The Spectre or Mr. Mxy eclipse him in all ways.

Superman is not even near the most powerful being in his verse, hell, I daresay the JL itself.

The Valiant
Magic can kill Superman; but Superman beats Ganon, imo.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
So uh... this thread/match isn't explained on the 1st post. Why is it still open?
Damnit. I wanted to see BT further argue against Dark Khan beating Kain too!

Oh well. haermm

You asked for it. mad big grin

Ridley_Prime
Why? Because Valiant complained about the Dark Khan topics in your threads and not mine? stick out tongue

In any case, I must thank you for remaking that Dark Khan vs Kain topic. haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.