DareDevil vs Moon Knight(boxing match)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Who wins a 12 round boxing match?

Wild Shadow
DD is in better shape he'll go the distance, moony would try rope a dope until he exhaust himself and gets KO'ed

chomperx9
DD hears every move MK makes

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
DD is in better shape he'll go the distance, moony would try rope a dope until he exhaust himself and gets KO'ed What round?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by snoopdogg
What round?

well he is a fit hero, but who will take physical punishment by DD no less, i say he drops in the 6 round.

Warrior18
Current Moonknight would get beaten pretty early on. I could see this ending in the first round............

-K-M-
Won't be the first round as noted Moon Knight is a prize fighter that was championship material. However, his physical stats have drastically decreased so could see it ending early but not in the 1st due to his damage soak and willpower.

Enyalus
Originally posted by -K-M-
Won't be the first round as noted Moon Knight is a prize fighter that was championship material. However, his physical stats have drastically decreased so could see it ending early but not in the 1st due to his damage soak and willpower.
What if Daredevil had a burrito before the match?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by -K-M-
Won't be the first round as noted Moon Knight is a prize fighter that was championship material. However, his physical stats have drastically decreased so could see it ending early but not in the 1st due to his damage soak and willpower. I didn't specify but this is moon enhanced Moon Knight but it's not a full moon out.

It's Faceman
4th round

Trackz
this being a boxing match it pretty much limits daredevils moves...and Moon Knight is the more durable and stronger of the two I believe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.