Dark Avenger Candidates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
made this thread to see who ppl think should be given a chance to be an Avenger there are some cool characters that haven't gotten a chance to become an Avenger or had a long enough run as one. everyone has a opinion at one point as who should be let on the team so here's your chance to share.

try not to nominate heroes who have been avengers for long periods of time such as Captain America, Thor, giantman or Ironman.

personally i think nova and moonknight should be givin a shot on a mainstream Avengers team. would also like to see Balder out on his own maybe on an Avengers team.

please share your opinions.

Same as the Avenger Candidates thread but for villains.... shifty

-K-M-
Moonknight was an Avenger already, but Avengers West Coast :P

The Nuul
Dark Avenger Candidates, you silly Canuck.

Bouboumaster
Mystique

Entity
Wifebeater! *cough* I mean Hank Pym, that's his real name right?

They change so frequently!

He should jus pic one and stick with it. I nominate Wifebeater! Who's with me?

SevenShackles
Eddie Brock Venom as Buff spiderman.
Sandman, easy to manip, tried the hero thing before. good powers.
Juggernaut
taskmaster
Mystique
cyber

have no more ideas lol

Entity
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Eddie Brock Venom as Buff spiderman.
Sandman, easy to manip, tried the hero thing before. good powers.
Juggernaut
taskmaster
Mystique
cyber

have no more ideas lol Sandman, Juggs, Taskmaster and Mystique are actually really good idea I think.

Hell Sandman and Juggs could actually think they were being the good guys the whole time without any inkling they were still working for the bad guy team lol

The Nuul
Absorbing Man would be good. Under Osborn's coaching....

The Nuul
Absorbing Man
Ronan the Accuser
Shadow King
Black Tarantula
Count Nefaria

Are my picks.

Entity
Originally posted by The Nuul
Absorbing Man
Ronan the Accuser
Shadow King
Black Tarantula
Count Nefaria

Are my picks. Black Tarantula is beyond being part of a team. He needs to go back to how he was when he'd smack Spiderman around like a ***** and didn't take shit form anyone.

AlmightyKfish
I'd say Tasky, but
a) He'd be one of the few sane people on the DA
b) He's about to start running the Initiative.

I'd like to see Deathstrike in the DA and Mystique would also be cool.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Entity
Sandman, Juggs, Taskmaster and Mystique are actually really good idea I think.

Hell Sandman and Juggs could actually think they were being the good guys the whole time without any inkling they were still working for the bad guy team lol

Cain isn't that dumb.

The Scribe
Swarm wink

I want the Thunderbolts's back.

Originally posted by -K-M-
Moonknight was an Avenger already, but Avengers West Coast :P

I like the West Coast Avengers. stick out tongue

Entity
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Cain isn't that dumb. Your right! It's much worse.

Seriously, isn't like Rhino the only meaningful character thats dumber than Juggs? confused
Don't get me wrong, I really do like Juggernaut. Be he a villain or hero, thou I like when he gets past his selfishness and acts the hero best.

But damn he's dumb. Give Batman or somebody with some sense that power and there's REALLY be no stopping them. Cain's intellect is the only thing holding him back. IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.