Wizards Vs. Marvel (corrected version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Franklin Richards accidentally throws the Marvelverse and hogwarts castle and all of the wizarding community into another dimension. In this dimension, all of the magical abilities work exactly the same as they do in Rawling's universe, and all Marvel Powers work the same as well. No differences.

For those of you too lazy to read the following, the thread is basically the same. Just, retarded things are removed from each side.

Xavier is not in this fight as it's retarded to include a character that can solo and entire planet with Cerebro.

If Dark Phoenix is found to be too strong, we will remove her as well.

All Marvel Movie characters count except for:

1. Dr. Strange. He can solo the Potter-Verse.
2. Mandarin. We can include the Mandarin if you Pro-Marvels think it's too one sided.
3. Any immortal I have forgotten.

I will add to this list if it becomes too one sided.

All wizards are on a team and there is no such thing as bad blood among the wizards. Same goes for Marvel. They are all fighting on the same side. There's none of this bullshit that the Wizards get items that they were never seen using: movie item use only. That means Voldemort can't use an invisibility cloak he is never seen using. That's for only those who have used it. no expression This includes potions, etc. etc. Logic will be used. If a character is obviously intelligent enough to make a potion for themselves, they can use it, etc.

No dementors, they aren't wizards. Since magical beings are affected by telepaths in Marvel, the simple minds of dementors are easily pwned. No need to waste time on dementors when they are the weapon of any telepath from Marvel.

Wizards do NOT use incantations every time in the movies, when they cast spells. Therefore, they don't have to waste time casting spells unless they are "hogworts" students or other such novices. Again, movie feats only. If a wizard is not shown not using incantations for their spells, then they have to waste time casting the spell.

Battle takes place in the astral plane..mwhahahahaha... JK.

It takes place Howarts Castle. Wizards have home field advantage and know shit inside and out.

Pro-HP peeps: don't forget about your damned potions. Some potions are more powerful than just about any wand magic. Don't forget about the new movie.

Cerebro cannot by used by Jean unless Wizards are too one sided.

There is NO prep from EITHER side as they would have no clue WTF just happened in any scenario.

All things seen in the new Harry Potter film count. If we can't figure out if the power is there or not, in the new Potter film, we go by the book until we can get facts from the movie.

Edit - Battle the the ****in' DEATH! None of this mercy BS. And no bullshit Horuxes.

Rogue Jedi
Well, if I am not mistaken, this ia a battle to the death, yes?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Well, if I am not mistaken, this ia a battle to the death, yes?

Edited. smile

Placidity
Nightcrawler Solo's.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Edited. smile Wise move.

Rogue Jedi
A list of allowed Marvel combatants should be posted, this is gonna get WAY confusing.

dadudemon
A list of allowed Marvel combatants should be posted, this is gonna get WAY confusing.

And it wasn't before? See this is why I made this thread. There are far more wizards and mutants than just Voldy and Xavier.

Placidity

Yea maybe. But its not really necessary.

Nightcrawler takes them all.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Yea maybe. But its not really necessary.

Nightcrawler takes them all. Jesus Mary and Joseph. facepalm Marauders map, they will see him at all times. Accio NC, death spell.

Rogue Jedi
Apparition. I was told to ask to allow it. Mother may I?

dadudemon
I never said it wasn't. For the sake of simplicity, none of that hogwarts gimping bullshit. Ironman's suite wouldn't work in Hogwarts, me thinks...we at least got to give the first years a good fight a la ironman.

Rogue Jedi
Ironmans suite?

dadudemon
Ironmans suite?

He's a Marvel character.

Accio Magneto's helmet, then use some wizarding magic to trick Magneto into crushing Ironman.

Badda boom.

Rogue Jedi
Nah. Accio Ironman, death spell.

KingD19
But would the spell go through the suit?

And only those shown using the marauders map would be able to use it, plus, you can't fight and try to keep track of everyone fighting at the same time. If Xavier who was locked directly onto his mind could hardly keep up with Kurt, how will they?

Placidity
Jesus Mary and Joseph. facepalm Marauders map, they will see him at all times. Accio NC, death spell.

Oh wow.

He was kicking ass in a room full of agents IN FRONT OF THEM. There was nothing they could do to stop him.

Bardock42
Is this still just movie characters?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
But would the spell go through the suit?

And only those shown using the marauders map would be able to use it, plus, you can't fight and try to keep track of everyone fighting at the same time. If Xavier who was locked directly onto his mind could hardly keep up with Kurt, how will they?
Impedimenta Ironman, Reducto the suit, kill Robert Downey Jr.

Room of requirement. The wizards using the map enter the room of requirement with the map. When they see where one of the marvel team is, they apparate to that location, death spell him/her, then apparate back and await their next target. If they miss, all they have to do is apparate back to the room of requirement and try again.

The marvel team cannot find the room of requirement, BTW. It dosnt even have to be the room of requiement, it can be Diagons alley, Hogsmeade, Privet Drive, whereever. When a wizard apparates away, marvel cannot follow. This is the beauty of apparition. They can apparate back and forth at their leisure, anywhere they want, at any time.

And for the record, dadudemon has allowed apparition in this battle.

Rogue Jedi
Oh wow.

He was kicking ass in a room full of agents IN FRONT OF THEM. There was nothing they could do to stop him. I know, innit cool?

Agents that could not see where he is at every moment, agents that could not apparate, agents that possessed no magical powers. doooooooooooooooooh.

Rogue Jedi
And before someone brings up the Hulk pwning, he is just a big ass green retard. Voldemort will legilimens his ass and turn him on the marvel team.

I can see it now, Hulk ripping Juggernaut in half, all the while yelling "Frank and beans!!!"

Placidity
I know, innit cool?

Agents that could not see where he is at every moment, agents that could not apparate, agents that possessed no magical powers. doooooooooooooooooh.

Wow thats such a useless response, its almost as if you admitt Nightcrawler would solo them.

You know why they couldn't see him every moment? because he is constantly teleporting. So a wizard could be in the same room as him, by the time he kept checking his gay map, he would've been wtfpwned.

Why does it matter that they can apparate in? Nightcrawler is constantly teleporting too fast to be hit by a spell. Thats the whole point you keep ignoring.

If you can't hit NC with a bullet, you can't hit him with a spell.

Rogue Jedi
Wow thats such a useless response, its almost as if you admitt Nightcrawler would solo them.

You know why they couldn't see him every moment? because he is constantly teleporting. So a wizard could be in the same room as him, by the time he kept checking his gay map, he would've been wtfpwned.

Why does it matter that they can apparate in? Nightcrawler is constantly teleporting too fast to be hit by a spell. Thats the whole point you keep ignoring.

If you can't hit NC with a bullet, you can't hit him with a spell.

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Accio

The Summoning Charm is a spell that causes an object at a distance from the caster to fly into his or her arms. The caster must know the general area of the object in order to summon it, and the farther away it is, the harder it is to summon. The spell's incantation is Accio; the caster must point his or her wand at the desired item or name it.

The caster must know the general area of the object in order to summon it.

the caster must point his or her wand at the desired item or name it.

Sooner or later NC will be in a general area taking on wizards, all a wizard needs to do is wait for NC to be jumping around this general area and say "Accio Nightcrawler." The wizard can be nestled safely in the room of requirement, in Hogsmeade, in the Dursleys bed, whereever, consult the Marauders map, and choose the right time to attack. And if they fail, just apparate away and try again.

KingD19
What's to stop Kurt from just porting away when they do it? And was the accio spell shown on people? I thought Harry only used it to summon his broom and something else in the 4th movie.

Placidity
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Accio

The Summoning Charm is a spell that causes an object at a distance from the caster to fly into his or her arms. The caster must know the general area of the object in order to summon it, and the farther away it is, the harder it is to summon. The spell's incantation is Accio; the caster must point his or her wand at the desired item or name it.

The caster must know the general area of the object in order to summon it.

the caster must point his or her wand at the desired item or name it.

Sooner or later NC will be in a general area taking on wizards, all a wizard needs to do is wait for NC to be jumping around this general area and say "Accio Nightcrawler." The wizard can be nestled safely in the room of requirement, in Hogsmeade, in the Dursleys bed, whereever, consult the Marauders map, and choose the right time to attack. And if they fail, just apparate away and try again.

So they will be actively doing this while also taking on all the other mutants? Yea sure. This time they also don't know what they are dealing with, because they don't get knowledge of the other teams.
And as mentioned by OP, only Harry Pothead gets the map.

Edit: And also as KingD19 asked, when was this shown to work on people, not objects?

Rogue Jedi
What's to stop Kurt from just porting away when they do it? And was the accio spell shown on people? I thought Harry only used it to summon his broom and something else in the 4th movie. It worked on his broom, his broom is a solid object, the human body is a solid object, why wouldnt it work? It is never said "Accio works only on inaminate objects."

So yeah, Accio works on a living being.

Not sure if Kurt would be able to port while in the grip of a magic spell. But if he does, then the wizard just tries and tries and tries until they zap his ass. Sooner or later they will get him. And if that doesnt work, Voldemort can Legilimens him and turn him on the marvel team.

Placidity
It worked on his broom, his broom is a solid object, the human body is a solid object, why wouldnt it work? It is never said "Accio works only on inaminate objects."

So yeah, Accio works on a living being.

Not sure if Kurt would be able to port while in the grip of a magic spell. But if he does, then the wizard just tries and tries and tries until they zap his ass. Sooner or later they will get him. And if that doesnt work, Voldemort can Legilimens him and turn him on the marvel team.

I like this "sooner or later" stuff you got going on there. Nightcrawler only takes seconds to take out 10-20 men.

Rogue Jedi
So they will be actively doing this while also taking on all the other mutants? Yea sure. This time they also don't know what they are dealing with, because they don't get knowledge of the other teams.
And as mentioned by OP, only Harry Pothead gets the map.

Edit: And also as KingD19 asked, when was this shown to work on people, not objects?

Harry would have the map and have a small group of wizards with him. He could point out where the marvel team members are and the wizards can attack at their leisure.

Accio works on any object, when is it said that it doesnt? If it works on a broom, surely it would work on a human. Face it, you have no way of proving Accio does not work on living beings, while logic dictates that it does.

Rogue Jedi
I like this "sooner or later" stuff you got going on there. Nightcrawler only takes seconds to take out 10-20 men. And while he is taking out 10 to 20 wizards, Arresto Momento is cast, slowing his movement to a crawl. Dumbledore administered this spell from half a qwidditch field away on Harry, without a frigging wand.

Placidity
And while he is taking out 10 to 20 wizards, Arresto Momento is cast, slowing his movement to a crawl. Dumbledore administered this spell from half a qwidditch field away on Harry, without a frigging wand.

So Voldemort, Dumbledore and the other few are never ever part of the "other wizards" that get taken down are they? They are the ones that always get to do cast spells and drink tea, while mutants are attacking *other* wizards. Nope no one ever pays attention to them. Again, the main guys always get free passage, right.

And while Dumbledore is casting his spell, Callisto runs around and knocks him out, how about that?

Placidity

Accio works on any object, when is it said that it doesnt? If it works on a broom, surely it would work on a human. Face it, you have no way of proving Accio does not work on living beings, while logic dictates that it does.

Yet it is never ever shown to be used on a person in the film or the books.

Rogue Jedi
So Voldemort, Dumbledore and the other few are never ever part of the "other wizards" that get taken down are they? They are the ones that always get to do cast spells and drink tea, while mutants are attacking *other* wizards. Nope no one ever pays attention to them. Again, the main guys always get free passage, right.

And while Dumbledore is casting his spell, Callisto runs around and knocks him out, how about that?

"In chess, the pawns go first." Magneto's words, not mine. The wizards wont be totally defenseless, they will be able to apparate anywhere they want, take flight on broomsticks, or even take flight on their own power (Death eaters and OOTP members, Aurors, etcwink and attack from above. And please dont bring Storm into this. Sure, she will produce a tornado or two, but she will fall to a death spell quicker than shit.

Calisto? Weeeeeeeeeeeeell.....Whats that thing I am thinking of.........oh yeah, Marauders map. Fast as she is, she will show up on the map. When she does, Accio Callisto, death spell.

Placidity
"In chess, the pawns go first." Magneto's words, not mine. The wizards wont be totally defenseless, they will be able to apparate anywhere they want, take flight on broomsticks, or even take flight on their own power (Death eaters and OOTP members, Aurors, etcwink and attack from above. And please dont bring Storm into this. Sure, she will produce a tornado or two, but she will fall to a death spell quicker than shit.

Calisto? Weeeeeeeeeeeeell.....Whats that thing I am thinking of.........oh yeah, Marauders map. Fast as she is, she will show up on the map. When she does, Accio Callisto, death spell.

So what if you have the map? Shes too fast? Why do you keep ignoring this?

Rogue Jedi
Yet it is never ever shown to be used on a person in the film or the books. And it is never shown NOT working on another person in the film, or written in the books.

Qui Gon Jinn is never shown stabbing his saber through a concrete wall.

Neo is never shown using a shotgun.

Swagger is never shown using a bazooka.

McClane is never shown driving a Porsche.

Riggs is never shown wearing air Jordans.

Doesn't mean they cant, does it?

Until you can prove Accio will not work on a living being (feats from the movie, please), it works.

Rogue Jedi
So what if you have the map? Shes too fast? Why do you keep ignoring this? Did you totally ignore the definition of Accio? She was always shown running around the same GENERAL AREA. Get it?

Placidity

Um, I believe its inside the castle? If it was outside, Storm would rape this shit. Yea death spell again huh, shes too far in the sky to be seen. She could be doing it from anywhere.

Pawns go first... too bad this isn't an open battlefield, there is no "frontline". Its inside a castle with many routes. While the King is more experienced, he is still almost as vulnerable as anyone else.

Placidity
I also love how you keep bringing the map out as a tool to take out all the mutants that are gauranteed to take out the wizards unless they combined their efforts into stopping them (which leaves them open to other mutant attacks)

The wizards don't know shit about the mutants beforehand. Why would they quickly target the particular ones I'm bringing up?

Rogue Jedi
Um, I believe its inside the castle? If it was outside, Storm would rape this shit. Yea death spell again huh, shes too far in the sky to be seen. She could be doing it from anywhere.

Pawns go first... too bad this isn't an open battlefield, there is no "frontline". Its inside a castle with many routes. While the King is more experienced, he is still almost as vulnerable as anyone else. Too far in the sky? Well, its not like wizards cant follow her. They will follow her, swarm her, and rape her, prison style.

Inside a castle that the wizards know like the back of their hand, and can go places that team marvel cannot.

I also love how you keep bringing the map out as a tool to take out all the mutants that are gauranteed to take out the wizards unless they combined their efforts into stopping them (which leaves them open to other mutant attacks)

The wizards don't know shit about the mutants beforehand. Why would they quickly target the particular ones I'm bringing up? You do know that the wizards far outnumber the mutants here, right?

So they don't know shit, vice versa. They will know shit about a killing curse. Prolly they'll LOL when a wand is pointed at them. First time NC is seem porting around, the wizards will figure out what he can do, and for Storm, Iceman, etc; Thing is, they all have only one power, while a wizard has so many it is ridiculous. The wizards will figure out the marvel team far before the marvel team figures out the wizards.

And the Marauders map, pinpointing each marvel team member at all times, is a great weapon, deny it all you want, you know it's true.

Placidity
Too far in the sky? Well, its not like wizards cant follow her. They will follow her, swarm her, and rape her, prison style.

Yup, they are going to fly through tornadoes and lightning towards what exactly? They don't even know theres someone there? And I said, she could do it from anywhere, you kinda left out that part huh.

You do know that the wizards far outnumber the mutants here, right?

No I didn't actually, maybe because they don't outnumber them. Its Wizards @ Hogwarts vs Marvel Universe.

So they don't know shit, vice versa. They will know shit about a killing curse. Prolly they'll LOL when a wand is pointed at them. First time NC is seem porting around, the wizards will figure out what he can do, and for Storm, Iceman, etc; Thing is, they all have only one power, while a wizard has so many it is ridiculous. The wizards will figure out the marvel team far before the marvel team figures out the wizards.

First time they see NC porting around, they won't be conscious to tell anyone.

No ones denying that mutants will go down. NC won't know that the deathspell will mean the end of him, that doesn't mean he's going to hang around to find out what happens when the flash of light hits him.

And the Marauders map, pinpointing each marvel team member at all times, is a great weapon, deny it all you want, you know it's true.

No its not that great of a weapon because they don't know who can do what. And they'll be so many names on that map, you couldn't see shit on it. And also, only Harry and the few with him will have access to the information, not that it actually helps.

Nephthys
Phoenix mindf*cks for the solo. laughing
Galactus f*cks the planet for the solo. laughing
Surfer beats the sh*t out of everyone for the solo. laughing

But seriously, even without Xavier, the Marvel team still has some really f'ing hardhitters. Nightcrawler and Kitty could potentially solo. Fantastic Four would be a formidable team, with Sue as protection and Jonny as offence and Hulk would kick some ass untill he meets some of the big-hitters. Ironmans suit would block most spells, but I think its been gimped. Does Spawn count as Marvel, becuase he'd do some f'ed up sh*t. Punisher would take out loads since guns>wands and he actually knows war like this. Ghost Rider might go in the immortal pile, but if not he'd still beat some ass. Dr Doom would pwn tonnes with lightning blasts.

Also, accio'ing most of the Marvel team would be a good way to commit suicide, it would go like, 'Accio Jean Grey!' 'Here she comes!' gets dissintergrated, only with loads of differnt people.

And, Nightcrawler actually jumps into another dimension when he jumps, so I'm pretty sure he could get away from the spell.

Rogue Jedi
Yup, they are going to fly through tornadoes and lightning towards what exactly? They don't even know theres someone there? And I said, she could do it from anywhere, you kinda left out that part huh.Descendo will keep her from taking flight. Apparate to her, or Accio her, death spell her.

Marvel movie characters only.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_Marvel_Comics

Whats your guesstimate on how many Marvel combatants are in this battle? And remember, DDM said only certain characters are allowed. No uber power characters.

Apparotion works just as well as teleporting, you know. And wizards have the advantage because they will always know where NC is because of the Marauders map. Countless wizards apparating compared to two teleporters, yeah, advantage wizards. Not to mention a wizard had so many ways to dispatch a foe it is sickening, while NC has only his martial arts.

But it means the wizards will stand around with their thumbs in their asses?

Hogwarts is HUGE, man.

http://www.hp-lexicon.org/hogwarts/castle/hogwarts_inside.html

It's not like all combatants are gonna be huddled on one floor, or even in one room.

Not to mention the grounds:

http://www.hp-lexicon.org/hogwarts/castle/hogwarts_outside.html

And the forbidden forest:

http://www.hp-lexicon.org/hogwarts/castle/forest.html

As far as I know, DDM never limited the fight to inside the castle. Thats just stupid.

So yes, it is quite the weapon.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
Phoenix mindf*cks for the solo. laughing
Galactus f*cks the planet for the solo. laughing
Surfer beats the sh*t out of everyone for the solo. laughing Pay attention to the conditions, combatants like this are not allowed. Nice try though. Phoenix, well, DDM needs to decide, Phoenix or Jean Grey. Having them both is like having Anakin Skywalker AND Darth Vader.

Afraid not. NC will be on the marauders map at all times. So will Kitty. Accio them. Death spell them. It's quite simple, really.

Sue would serve as nothing more than defense, she didnt display any real fighting skills. But all it takes is one death spell to nuke her. Johnny? Arresto Momentum or Accio, death spell. Voldemort will mind rape Hulk and turn him on the marvel team. Legilimency owns Hulk, he is, as I said, a big ass retard.

Ironman? Impedimenta, reducto the suit, death spell. No Spawn, even if he was marvel, again, opening thread allows only certain combatants. Ghost Rider falls under this category also, but it's DDM's call, this is why I implored that he post a list of allowed combatants. Dr. Doom? I havent seen the movie in a while, refresh me on his powers? but for the time being:

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Full_Body-Bind_Curse

Yeah, because the wizards will wait until the victim is upon them to death spell them roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not in the movies he doesnt. It wasnt implied or shown. So, according to the movies, NC will be on the marauders map at all times.

Placidity

As far as I know, DDM never limited the fight to inside the castle. Thats just stupid.

So yes, it is quite the weapon.

I would rather prefer it that way.

When the battle begins

- Storm summons her shizzle from far away - location unknown to Wizards.

- Lots of people can utterly destroy the entire castle, killing whoever is in it. Lets assume not much, cause if they can fight outside thats where they're going to be.

- Dark Phoenix telekinetically freezes all enemies in place, and then disintegrates them.

- Cyclops removes his visor

- Deadpool keeps teleporting, unleashing his Optic Blast everywhere.

- Pyro turns on the heat

- Dr Doom unleashes his lightning

- Human Torch does a Super Nova

- Susan Storm creates a force field for her team.

- They just let the likes of Abomination, Hulk, Juggernaut, The Thing, Colossus run wild, taking out numerous wizards. Obviously he will attract alot of attention and one of the big boys will take him out, but they would've done his fair share of damage.

- The Punisher unloads whatever guns and explosives he has.

- Blade does whatever he can, probably not much.

- Spiderman, Venom and Green Goblin do some damage. With their agility, they will avoid being hit for awhile.

- Nightcrawler TP's around owning it up.

- Kitty goes underground and comes up behind the Wizards for backstabs so to speak.

- Sandman and the Absorbing Man will just wreak havoc of all sorts.

- Speedters: Callisto, Quicksilver, Kirigi (Elektra) run around punching people's lights out, or in Kirigi's case, slicing their heads off.

- Tattoo (Elektra) stays in the backlines and summons shit loads of beasts, vastly multiplying their numbers.

- Elektra ressurects dead allies.

- Magneto's Brotherhood, too many to list, will trade kills with the wizards.

- Arclight stays back and targets the wizard's wands.

- Ghost Rider wtfpwns most of the Wizards. Maybe the top dudes will be able to contend with him.

- Silver Surfer wtfpwns everyone, no exceptions.

- Ironman flies at supersonic speeds while launching attacks at the wizards. Don't even think about an aerial battle with him. Not that that would happen, because they all get struck by lightning or sucked into a tornado.

Thats all I can think of so far. Most of the characters I've listed can easily take out hundreds of wizards at a time.

Nephthys
Ha Ha, nice list!

It was a joke. no expression

And Phoenix is allowed. AND Surfer is far from immortal, so I don't know if he counts.

If they Accio either one, they either teleport of go intangable, either would stop the Accio, remove the from the Map, and dodge a death spell.

Plus only harry has the map and he can't do a death spell. Heck, going by just movie feats, only around 4-7 death eater can do it. And before you claim it's standard, remember what fake-Moody said, only powerful wizards can do it.

Hows a death spell gonna get past her field? And she showed offensive capablities with her field, enough to defeat most wizards. And if you had actually read the post I said they would be good as a team. Obviously they will get taken out alone, but as a team, with Sues defence and the rest offence, they ARE a force to be reckoned with.

Plus Johnny can solo the field by going Nova, plus he moves too fast to be hit with a spell.

'Hulk would kick some ass untill he meets some of the big-hitters.'

Neither of those things are even remotely powerful enough to destroy Starks suit. Reducto couldn't even burn through a hedgeerm

Fine on Spawn and whatever on GR. Doom was incredibly powerful in the movies, having enough fire-power to burn through a mans chest. But of course you'll argue that lightning isn't as fast as arm and spell speed OR apparition won't you wink

facepalm2
That might well be the stupidest thing you've said yet.

Yeah it was. That's why whenever he teleports theres a puff of smoke, it comes from the dimension he 'ports to.

Robtard
Nice attempt DDM, but did you actually think the HP fannies would follow the shown limits of the HP characters and spells this time around? DP is like Xavier, greater even, since she overwhelmed him mentally, having her is just spite.

I agree that NC could solo this, given he does what he did in the White House scene, they would't know was was hitting them, all they'd see was a dark cloud and yet another wizards goes flying into a wall. They couldnt target him with a spell, by the time the spell was cast, he'd be somewhere else.

Rogue Jedi
I would rather prefer it that way.

When the battle begins

- Storm summons her shizzle from far away - location unknown to Wizards. And wizards can apparate even farther away. Descendo, impedimenta, death spell.

Up to DDM to determine if it remains in the castle. Not us.

She's not that fast, man, not as fast as she has been made out to be. In X3, there is more than enough time for a wizard to death spell her. Show me a vid, give me a scene number where she kills instantaenously.

And killing just as many marvels as wizards. Even more, because a wizard can simply apparate away.

Aguamenti.

Fiendfyre, then Aguamenti. Same result as in the fantastic 4 movie.

Arresto Momentum, death spell. How many times must i say that?

And how are they gonna attack the wizards from behind a force field? Remember when I said the wizards can use overlapping protego totalums? Hmm?

All of which are vulnerable to Legilimency, all of which can be turned on their team, all of which can be death spelled. Not sure about Colossus.

Reducto his weaponry, or expelliarmus. Punisher go bye bye.

Agreed.

Accio Accio Accio Death spell Death spell Death spell.

Already covered NC. Kitty will show up on the marauders map. Accio her or petrificus her, death spell her.

Pretty sure DDM will disallow Sandman. Absorbing man?

All show up on the map, all can be Accio'd, all can be death spelled. All can be binded.

Afraid not, this is why dementors are not allowed, they arent wizards.

From beyond the grave? No resurrection, for the same reason DDM disallowed hocruxes.

How many again are there?

She has to see them and they have to be in a certain range, yes?

Dunno if he is allowed, if he is, Johnny Blaze displayed zero telepathic resistance, therefore he can be turned on his team.

Doubtful he is allowed, lets wait for DDM to decide.

Descendo, dude. Descendo, impedimenta, death spell.

Placidity
^ Um, you said the fight is not limited to the Castle. Why wouldn't they destroy it if all the Wizards are inside.

I guess you'd probably change your mind later, because the map only works in the Castle.

Also, lol, Deathspell Dark Phoenix? Yea she is that fast, but assuming she isn't, how slow do you think she is? Once she begins doing her shit, the Wizards won't even know which mutant is doing it. If no one stops her immediately, they are all dead.

Robtard
What s the stupid obsession with Potter's map? Nightcrawler would just appear as popping dots on his map that would stay for less than a second.

How is that going to help Potter or his team from NC, especially since they're also dealing with the other mutants too?

Impediment
Franklin Richards Dr. Strange. Mandarin.

These characters are not in any films. At least, Dr. Strange is in the Marvel animated film. Franklin Richards, to my knowledge, has never been in any movie.

Can anyone tell me why I shouldn't close this, since this is, more or less, just a duplicate thread?

omgchos
IMHO you should close both imped. The other one is never gonna end, do to constant argument that will never be settled. And if this one includes EVERY marvel character, that means this includes too many things to keep track of.

Wei Phoenix
So by all Marvel characters are we accepting animated movies too?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Impediment
These characters are not in any films. At least, Dr. Strange is in the Marvel animated film. Franklin Richards, to my knowledge, has never been in any movie.

Can anyone tell me why I shouldn't close this, since this is, more or less, just a duplicate thread?

The one difference I can see is that he said Marvel and not just mutants so that opens the door for the likes of Iron Man, Hulk, Spider-Man, Surfer etc. Hell Surfer alone would solo this.

Robtard

It's already turned just like the other thread, the HP fanboy refuses to accept the one-screen abilities on some mutants who would prove too much for any wizard while adding to the wizards with shit not seen on screen.

Wei Phoenix
If animated movies are allowed too then Thor or Loki solo.

dadudemon
Whats your guesstimate on how many Marvel combatants are in this battle? And remember, DDM said only certain characters are allowed. No uber power characters.

This is correct. Bullshit like galactus is not allowed. And, i think the wizards have a really good chance against silver surfer.

And DP was not shown or even mentioned as being able to mind **** anybody. Only Xavier. Jean could barely use Cerebro, which would be a requirement to mind ****.

Robtard
This is correct. Bullshit like galactus is not allowed. And, i think the wizards have a really good chance against silver surfer.

And DP was not shown or even mentioned as being able to mind **** anybody. Only Xavier. Jean could barely use Cerebro, which would be a requirement to mind ****.

DP and Jean are very different in power, as even Xavier said he used mental shielding to limit her powers when she was a child.

When she finally DP'd out, she was far stronger than him, as even the guy who's able to affect the minds probably thousands and billions with Cerebro, couldn't resist her at full power.

Also of note, Magneto even with his protective helmet was scared of her powers.

But going by movie feats, she doesn't mind-rape the masses, she turns them into ash, instantly. That's still more than enough to wreck havoc on Hogworths, let alone some other mutants.

dadudemon

Franklin Richards was used to setup the scenario just to make this a tad more believable.. Mandarin and Dr. Strange are in movies...so I excluded them to keep things from being on sided.

Because the other thread allowed to much stupidity. I reduced the number of characters allowed from Marvel and allowed only the HP characters who used specific items, to use them. I eliminated the fanboy argument that the HP people wouldn't work together. Basically, I made a new thread, new parameters, with a different set up rules. It is similar to the other thread, but not a duplicate. Instead of arguing over Xavier and Voldy, which the other thread was, this thread will focus on many different mutant abilities and Wizards and how each will overcome that. I eliminated the uber powerful characters, for a reason. None of the wizarding side has any uber powerful characters. Ronald Weasley vs. Voldy is hardly the difference between Iceman and Thor. Thor and any immortal should be eliminated, obviously.

Originally posted by Robtard
DP and Jean are very different in power, as even Xavier said he used mental shielding to limit her powers when she was a child.

When she finally DP'd out, she was far stronger than him, as even the guy who's able to affect the minds probably thousands and billions with Cerebro, couldn't resist her at full power.

Also of note, Magneto even with his protective helmet was scared of her powers.

But going by movie feats, she doesn't mind-rape the masses, she turns them into ash, instantly. That's still more than enough to wreck havoc on Hogworths, let alone some other mutants.

There is a difference. But the difference is she becomes much stronger and gets the ash making ability. Her telepathic abilities were barely stronger than Xavier's. Here's why. He was still able to locate her and barely read her thoughts. When DP we sitting in that chair, she was becoming pissed as hell because Xavier was still able to get into her mind and she couldn't stop it. So it became a battle of telepathic abilities until she wiped him out in rage. DP's telepathic abilities are barely stronger than Xavier's. If we go the comics for a further explanation, she would be really damn close in ability to him. When people are even, reading thoughts becomes difficult. When one is stronger, usually the weaker cannot read thoughts. Since she sucked it up on Cerebro, and she never used Cerebro after becoming DP, and she never mind raped anyone as DP, she does not have that ability. Remember, we can only go by movies feats.

And Magneto was scared because she could tear him apart with her fire ash ability and probably with her TK as well.

But, in order for her to do that, she would lay waste to her buddies, too.
Remember, they are all on the same team. There is none of this bad blood bullshit on either side.

Wei Phoenix
Franklin Richards was used to setup the scenario just to make this a tad more believable.. Mandarin and Dr. Strange are in movies...so I excluded them to keep things from being on sided.

Because the other thread allowed to much stupidity. I reduced the number of characters allowed from Marvel and allowed only the HP characters who used specific items, to use them. I eliminated the fanboy argument that the HP people wouldn't work together. Basically, I made a new thread, new parameters, with a different set up rules. It is similar to the other thread, but not a duplicate. Instead of arguing over Xavier and Voldy, which the other thread was, this thread will focus on many different mutant abilities and Wizards and how each will overcome that. I eliminated the uber powerful characters, for a reason. None of the wizarding side has any uber powerful characters. Ronald Weasley vs. Voldy is hardly the difference between Iceman and Thor. Thor and any immortal should be eliminated, obviously.

There is a difference. But the difference is she becomes much stronger and gets the ash making ability. Her telepathic abilities were barely stronger than Xavier's. Here's why. He was still able to locate her and barely read her thoughts. When DP we sitting in that chair, she was becoming pissed as hell because Xavier was still able to get into her mind and she couldn't stop it. So it became a battle of telepathic abilities until she wiped him out in rage. DP's telepathic abilities are barely stronger than Xavier's. If we go the comics for a further explanation, she would be really damn close in ability to him. When people are even, reading thoughts becomes difficult. When one is stronger, usually the weaker cannot read thoughts. Since she sucked it up on Cerebro, and she never used Cerebro after becoming DP, and she never mind raped anyone as DP, she does not have that ability. Remember, we can only go by movies feats.

And Magneto was scared because she could tear him apart with her fire ash ability and probably with her TK as well.

Remember, they are all on the same team. There is none of this bad blood bullshit on either side.

Thor is only immortal by age means. He can die from physical punishment, magic of sufficient strength and energy based attacks. He can die, so I don't see why is would be eliminated.

Robtard

No, she can select who she ashes and doesn't, as seen in the film.

Wei Phoenix

Surfer is the fastest one here by miles. He would speedblitz and transmute through anything they use.

Nephthys
She mindf*cked Xavier in X-2, stopping him from getting in her mind, repressing his and taking over his body. While holding back hundreds of tonnes of water, lifting the x-jet into the air AND fixing the damage done to it enough for it to fly.

So shes clearly stronger then him.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Thor is only immortal by age means. He can die from physical punishment, magic of sufficient strength and energy based attacks. He can die, so I don't see why is would be eliminated.

Because he can tank a shite load of damage, should have magical immunity on some level. I just don't like a god being included in the versus. You know...once sided n'stuff. Sure, Hulk was able to beat Thor in the Thor vs. Hulk movie. But he put up a good fight. And I think people will be going with Ang Lee's Hulk or the newest Hulk.

dadudemon
No, she can select who she ashes and doesn't, as seen in the film.

No, that never Happens. Prove it if she does do it. Cause, when she went all out, everyone in front of her was reduced...no exceptions...except Wolverine.

Wei Phoenix
No, that never Happens. Prove it if she does do it. Cause, when she went all out, everyone in front of her was reduced...no exceptions...except Wolverine.

In the house when she killed Xavier. Magneto and Wolverine were in that same house and the distance of them from Xavier was way shorter than the distance of people she was killing on the island. There is your proof.

Wei Phoenix
Because he can tank a shite load of damage, should have magical immunity on some level. I just don't like a god being included in the versus. You know...once sided n'stuff. Sure, Hulk was able to beat Thor in the Thor vs. Hulk movie. But he put up a good fight. And I think people will be going with Ang Lee's Hulk or the newest Hulk.

But people who can instantly cast death spell and one hit kill people is fair?

dadudemon
She mindf*cked Xavier in X-2,

No she didn't. Nice try, though.

stopping him from getting in her mind,

No she didn't. Why did she say, "get out of my head" if she stopped him from getting in? It would appear that she had to destroy him to get him to stop.

repressing his and taking over his body.

No she didn't, to both of those points. You can't just make up things an expect it to fly. So far, you've either been absurdly ignorant, or you're deliverately lying.

While holding back hundreds of tonnes of water, lifting the x-jet into the air AND fixing the damage done to it enough for it to fly.

You should pay attention because I didn't mention TK at all, now did I? This particular argument is illogical. It is out of context. The point between Robtard and I is about the telepathy abilities of the two and using cerebro.

So shes clearly stronger then him.

Absolutely...depending on your persepective. From a "mastery of telepathy" standpoint, Xavier has her greatly outclassed. Even in her DP form, she wasn't even able to keep Xavier out of her mind.

Wei Phoenix
Like 50 seconds into it.

sO8sJ1SoUsE

dadudemon
In the house when she killed Xavier. Magneto and Wolverine were in that same house and the distance of them from Xavier was way shorter than the distance of people she was killing on the island. There is your proof.

That is not proof. That just shows her using that power for the first time...and how small of an area of affect it was. Nice try, though. Also, you have to keep in mind that Xavier was in her mind, trying to supress her DP personality. It's possible that he was limiting her somewhat. That's more believable than saying she controlled her powers to kill specific people as her character is supposed to be chaotic and uncontrolled. Magento's whole thing with her was leaving her untrolled, but pointed in "his" direction. Do you honestly think she would have wanted to kill Scott or any of her fellow X-men? Obviously, not. She ain't controlling jack.

dadudemon
But people who can instantly cast death spell and one hit kill people is fair?

Aboslutely. I would think the Death Spell wouldn't work on SS, but accio to his board most certainly would. Without his board, even simple humans can kill SS, in the movie. This is why I am allowing SS in this vs. Also, RJ has already brought up good points about why Doctor Doom can be allowed, as well. If each side can come to an agreement that a character should be removed from the thread, it will be done. There's no reason to have gods or people like Dr. Strange from the Marvel side. Trying to include Galactus by someone in this thread was utterly retarded.

Wei Phoenix
Aboslutely. I would think the Death Spell wouldn't work on SS, but accio to his board most certainly would. Without his board, even simple humans can kill SS, in the movie. This is why I am allowing SS in this vs. Also, RJ has already brought up good points about why Doctor Doom can be allowed, as well. If each side can come to an agreement that a character should be removed from the thread, it will be done. There's no reason to have gods or people like Dr. Strange from the Marvel side. Trying to include Galactus by someone in this thread was utterly retarded.

Kind of biased especially since the consensus is that Mutants have no defense against magic. Surfer is too fast for them to hit and he'll transmute through anything. He didn't die when he got removed from the board, he was allegedly tortured and showed no signs of pain IIRC.

That is not proof. That just shows her using that power for the first time...and how small of an area of affect it was. Nice try, though. Also, you have to keep in mind that Xavier was in her mind, trying to supress her DP personality. It's possible that he was limiting her somewhat. That's more believable than saying she controlled her powers to kill specific people as her character is supposed to be chaotic and uncontrolled. Magento's whole thing with her was leaving her untrolled, but pointed in "his" direction. Do you honestly think she would have wanted to kill Scott or any of her fellow X-men? Obviously, not. She ain't controlling jack.

She apparently killed Scott so that wasn't for the first time.

There was no nice try, you just refuse to accept it. She killed Xavier because he was trying to enter her mind, the others weren't. If her attack would've killed everyone without Xavier trying to suppress her then they would've died as well when he gave up and stopped focusing. They would've also showed signs of disintegration

dadudemon
Kind of biased especially since the consensus is that Mutants have no defense against magic. Surfer is too fast for them to hit and he'll transmute through anything. He didn't die when he got removed from the board, he was allegedly tortured and showed no signs of pain IIRC.

That's correct. There will be deaths on both sides, no problem. Mutans that can't dodge the spell fire with ease will go down fairly quickly. Mutants with uber dodging skills like Spiderman, NightCrawler, etc. will last quite a bit longer.

And, no, SS will have a tough time flying around at uber speeds without someone using accio on him. If you can prove that he showed the ability to Transmute on a massive scale, we will remove him from the thread. However, when he goes to do that..such as making those massive holes in the ground, he is most certainly standing still. Remeber, this is SS movie version, no comic. He did not travel faster than light, in the movies. He wasn't shown to be able to destroy planets, possess a persception of time a la Dr. Manhantten. etc.

She apparently killed Scott so that wasn't for the first time.

Oh boy, you got me. But that doesn't do very much to change the point.

There was no nice try, you just refuse to accept it. She killed Xavier because he was trying to enter her mind, the others weren't. If her attack would've killed everyone without Xavier trying to suppress her then they would've died as well when he gave up and stopped focusing. They would've also showed signs of disintegration

How about a major no. You're reaching for things that most certainly aren't there. The exchange was very exhausting for her as Xavier was just barely weaker than she was. As soon as he was gone, she was very exhausted. If you don't believe it, why did Magneto escort her our while holding her?

But, if you want her removed, she can be. smile

Disturbed Angel
This is still pointless because a lot of people who claim marvel will win apparently don't have a clue what is one thing from another in the HP world, as shown in the other thread. They claim victory over something they obviously know nothing about. So old version or new version, that ain't gonna change.

KingD19
You can't accio SS's board from him, they had to produce an immensely powerful, four point tachyon pulse generator to make him seperate from it, accioning the board will just pull surfer to you, where he can do a simple energy blast and leave you dead, like Doom did to the general.

dadudemon
You can't accio SS's board from him, they had to produce an immensely powerful, four point tachyon pulse generator to make him seperate from it, accioning the board will just pull surfer to you, where he can do a simple energy blast and leave you dead, like Doom did to the general.

I ain't feelin' this. Magic is not the same as science. I see his board being separated from him by someone with a strong will in magic.

Robtard
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
This is still pointless because a lot of people who claim marvel will win apparently don't have a clue what is one thing from another in the HP world, as shown in the other thread. They claim victory over something they obviously know nothing about. So old version or new version, that ain't gonna change.

Bias much?

The HP crew are the ones typically making the spells to be more than they are. While Xavier using his mind to control the masses in a shown movie feat, as an example.

dadudemon
Bias much?

The HP crew are the ones typically making the spells to be more than they are. While Xavier using his mind to control the masses in a shown movie feat, as an example.

Agreed.

This is why I removed Xavier as he would literally solo them...but the HP peeps can't admit that.

On another note, anything made sentient, in the other thread, would be at the Xavier's disposal. Including chocolate frogs and people in paintings and pictures.

Nephthys
No offence, but YOUR the one who is being ignorant. If you had properly read the first part of my post I clearly state that this was in X-2. The scene your thinking about is in x-men 3. If you re-watch the ending of X-men 2, you will clearly see the heroes panicking about being hit by the mini-tsunami, Jean leave the plane, people noticing that she's left the plane, Xavier clearly stating that he can't get into her mind, Jean starting to glow with her phoenix powers, Xavier's mind getting taken over and Jean telling Scott that shes sorry through him, Jean/phoenix stopping the water, the X-jet rising into the air while Jean fixes it and then Jean giving up, end scene. Perhaps not happening in that order.

This is the best I can do at such a late time, sorry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM0gsSi2Qm4 Watch from 3.30. It doesn't show all of the scene, but it shows enough to hopefully prove to you that I'm not lying.

The reference to Jeans telekinetic feats whilst mindf*cking Xavier were to show the ease in which she outstrips Xavier. That she can do such demanding feats of power whilst suppressing Xaviers mind, clearly demonstrates her superiority to him.

And if someone argues that that was just Jean doing that, Phoenix and Jean have exactly the same amount of power, it's just that Phoenix can actually use it, so those feats ARE applicable.

I would like a sorry if thats alright.

Impediment
OK, guys. This thread is on a one way track to Shitsville. I'm gonna have to close this, since it's just too much like the other Wizard/Mutant thread.

I'll allow the other to stay open as long as it stays civil.

Anyone with complaints can PM me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.