Mr. X vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place in the batcave ko, kill ftw.

carver9
Mr.x 10/10 and easily

StiltmanFTW
Wasn't Bruce trained by MM or something? Can't he hide his thoughts from X?

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wasn't Bruce trained by MM or something? Can't he hide his thoughts from X?

that wasnt the reason why I said he would lose. Mr x is just better and possibly faster.

Enyalus
Mr. X.

Is it 'standard knowledge' that Mr. X is a telepath? I don't think it should be.

Battlehammer
no it not standard knowledge

Wild Shadow
batman using deductive reasoning will have figured it out before the fight starts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Madvillain
WOW

Mr. X 10/10

Survivor19
Batman due to his mental training sets his body on automatic mode, and thinks about wrong moves.
It comfuses X and Batman wins.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Survivor19
Batman due to his mental training sets his body on automatic mode, and thinks about wrong moves.
It comfuses X and Batman wins.
prove it.

not that it work since x can litterally senses to implusses given from batman brain to his body.

Konton
Well, it's my guess that the people who thought X would beat Shiva also think he would beat Bruce.

I, however, think Shiva and Batman shouldn't even be remotely affected by such low level telepathy with their skill and training in the mental MAs. Batman 10/10 because he has equipment and X doesn't.

Survivor19
The only proof i will give is Batman poster.

X'TP doesn't affect others, it lets him read their moves before they're done...

Battlehammer
The only proof i will give is Batman poster.

X'TP doesn't affect others, it lets him read their moves before they're done...
so you can prove your statement? then dont make it.

there no reason x can't read him like an open book.

you misunderstand what I said. X looks on the implusses sent from batman brain to his body. He does not need to read batmans mind he can literally senses every move batman will make regardless if he can read his mind or not.

Battlehammer
Batman wins, but only because there fighting in the batcave.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Konton

I, however, think Shiva and Batman shouldn't even be remotely affected by such low level telepathy with their skill and training in the mental MAs.

Just because it low in the range of abilities he can do with it does not mean he not powerful at what he can do. If he can read wolverine mind he can certainly read batmans or shiva who dont have enarly the defenses to such assaults nor experience with them.

Kris Blaze
There's little Batman can do here.

Even without telepathy, Mr X most likely outclasses him.

grimify
Batman would stomp him, but at least Mr. X would know what kind of pain he's in for.

Survivor19
Don't tell me what to say, ok?
If you got no damn sense of humour, just talk less and look smart.

BTW, X does not reads impulses. Why do you think he was stomped by berserker Logan, then, without putting up a proper fight?
He. Reads. Minds. In one specific way. That's why Batman most likely loses, since he is calculating type.
That is, if Batkick doesn't cames in. Spectre-decking Batkick pulverises X.

AlmightyKfish
He doesn't actually read minds.

Stated in his latest appearance that his mind automatically maps on to the nervous system of anyone close to him, allowing him to predict their every move. That's why he was able to predict Taskmaster trying to kill him from behind whilst he was fighting Logan, b/c he auto-maped his nervous system.

Only way Bruce can win is if he gets out of X's range and snipes him with something. But that probably won't happen if they start out close to each other.

rotiart
mr. x latest appearance? when was this?

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by rotiart
mr. x latest appearance? when was this?

Latest Thunderbolts issue, not exactly sure of the issue number, might be #122

StiltmanFTW
#132*

juggernaut74
Mr. X

Battlehammer
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
He doesn't actually read minds.

Stated in his latest appearance that his mind automatically maps on to the nervous system of anyone close to him, allowing him to predict their every move. That's why he was able to predict Taskmaster trying to kill him from behind whilst he was fighting Logan, b/c he auto-maped his nervous system.

Only way Bruce can win is if he gets out of X's range and snipes him with something. But that probably won't happen if they start out close to each other.
actually he has the ability to read minds as well.

Battlehammer
Don't tell me what to say, ok?
If you got no damn sense of humour, just talk less and look smart.

BTW, X does not reads impulses. Why do you think he was stomped by berserker Logan, then, without putting up a proper fight?
He. Reads. Minds. In one specific way. That's why Batman most likely loses, since he is calculating type.
That is, if Batkick doesn't cames in. Spectre-decking Batkick pulverises X.
actually he does lock on the impulses that why he pretty dam untouchable. His mind reading ability is somethign extra.

StiltmanFTW
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8248/thunderbolts132page011.th.jpg http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/4286/thunderbolts132page012.th.jpg

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
There's little Batman can do here.

Even without telepathy, Mr X most likely outclasses him.

smile Awesome.

For some reason, I thought you'd disagree.

It's Faceman
X in action.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6968/page11v.th.jpg

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4246/page13.th.jpg

iceman24567
In the Batcave? Batman wins

Wild Shadow
why? are we using terrain as an excuse for bats to use a weapon he normally doesnt carry?

iceman24567
He wouldn't use the things he has in his cave? Then whats the point of the cave? Once Batman realizes he's fighting a meta he will use whatever is at hand thats why. Batman wins on his home turf.

Survivor19
battlehammer

After re-reading last thunderbolts, i must admit, that you are right, and i am not.
My apologirs for rude tone.

shiv
The Man who is always prepared wins after a brief h2h face off.

a whistle = wave of bats ploughs into X.

Thousands of frantic little nervous systems and claws screeching and crashing into him.

Bats has the custom ear mufflers built into the cowl and infra/nv/camera lenses guarding his ocular units & extending his visual range to 3D in the thick melee.

X passes out then reawakens in a warm cube at Arkham.

References:

Bat Man. Year One.
Bat Man. Detective.

CATMANEXE
doesnt matter how preparred you are or what you know, Mr.X knows it before you can do it and what to counter it with.

Mr.X ftw.

shiv
http://www.hort.wisc.edu/mastergardener/Features/vertebrates/bats/batflight.jpg

Bats ftw

iceman24567
Bats puts on his anti Scarebeast suit then pummels Mr. X.

psycho gundam
batman could win, but in order for that to happen, he need to be either already wearing a psi-proof helmet/mask, or (if he's without said equipment) be aware that X fights while mind reading before he gets owned so he can get the tech in his bat-cave.

then it would be an even bout since x even without his power is a high-end fighter.

shiv
The automated defense systems don't need an invitation to kick in.

Battlehammer
battlehammer

After re-reading last thunderbolts, i must admit, that you are right, and i am not.
My apologirs for rude tone.

no worries it all good.

Battlehammer
Batman because the fights in the batcave.

if the fight was anywere elses mister x would win.

if it was h2h batman would get stomp on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.