what if you survived a vampire attack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
so you get home only to see your dead throughout the house in shock the vampire appears behind you turning you around he puts you in a bear hug he prepares to bite you, but just as he is about to sink his teeth you both here the police sirens approaching and cop cars parking on your lawn and running in. apparently your the neighbors had called the cops minutes before from the screams and fighting. seconds from entering your house you stand alone just realizing the vampire had let you lived and escaped.

what do you do?

Robtard
1) I'd change my shat in underwear.

2) I'd be happy I wasn't bitten and then would question by views of God and/or if the vamp was supernatural or science driven.

Symmetric Chaos
Assume it was an elaborate practical joke being played by one of my many friends.

Enemies.

Some random jackass.

Mindset
I'd probably watch some Fresh Prince.

Robtard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Assume it was an elaborate practical joke being played by one of my many friends.

Enemies.

Some random jackass.

Your friends aren't that clever.

What about after, when you realized it wasn't a joke but you were almost preyed upon by a supernatural undead homosexual? I'm saying the vamp is Rice genre.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Robtard
What about after, when you realized it wasn't a joke but you were almost preyed upon by a supernatural undead homosexual? I'm saying the vamp is Rice genre.

I would use it to strengthen my extreme right-wing beliefs in the oppression of vampires mutants gay people.

After that I would probably have to console myself with living in terror at the thought that vampires exist and could kill me at any time. It's not as though anyone would believe me, well Deano might, or I can do much to protect myself (vamps are getting all post modern now-a-days).

Mindset
Not much difference from a vampire killing you to a mugger killing you, except with a vampire you might get cool undead powers.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
so you get home only to see your dead family throughout the house in shock the vampire appears behind you turning you around he puts you in a bear hug he prepares to bite you, but just as he is about to sink his teeth you both hear the police sirens approaching and cop cars parking on your lawn and running in. apparently your neighbors had called the cops minutes before from the screams and fighting. seconds from entering your house you stand alone just realizing the vampire had let you lived and escaped.

what do you do?

would you guys stay and answer questions covered in blood, would you tell them what it was? or would you run? i mean their would be a lot of questions going through your minds, hell would you want to find the vampire or a vampire and try to become one? or would you hunt them down how would you go about it?

Mindset
Why would you be covered in blood?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mindset
Why would you be covered in blood?

The tradition vampire spikes, duh.

Wild Shadow
would you guys stay and answer questions covered in blood, would you tell them what it was? or would you run? i mean their would be a lot of questions going through your minds, hell would you want to find the vampire or a vampire and try to become one? or would you hunt them down how would you go about it?

because the vampire hugged you and he was feeding on your family members, blood is likely to get on you.

Robtard
because the vampire hugged you and he was feeding on your family members, blood is likely to get on you.

I said this is an Anne Rice vampire, they're gay and therefore very tidy.

Wild Shadow
I said this is an Anne Rice vampire, they're gay and therefore very tidy.

fine in your scenario we'll let you have your homosexual vampire, so what do you do, what do you do?

Robtard
fine in your scenario we'll let you have your homosexual vampire, so what do you do, what do you do?

Already said.

1) clean shit in my shorts
2) Ponder life

Edit: I'd wash first, head to toe, as a gay had touhed me.

Nemesis X
What I would do if I survived a vampire attack? I would just cover my entire house with holy crosses, put garlic on my doorstep, cover myself in holy water before I go to bed, and keep a light near me that's as bright as the sun. I could do all that or flee to Canada. Either way those vampires will never get me again. One of you will probably ask "But what about the Canadian vampires?" Here's your answer: They'll be too busy with the mooses.

Rogue Jedi
I'd learn how to kill vampires.

steverules_2
When you get bitten do you really get a choice of what to do...after that your gonna just be wanting blood of some random person and then wanting alot of sun cream.

IF I had a choice of what to do with my new found vampire powers...I'd use them to battle the forces of evil and then once done then I dunno...watch the sun rise biscuits

Rogue Jedi
I'd find the nearest clan of Lycans, join them, and pwn every vampire in sight.

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/Lycan005.jpg

Adam_PoE
what do you do?

There is nothing you can do.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
There is nothing you can do.

Thats kinda what I said only shorter, once you get bit you'd get a thirst for blood then thats it basically...your screwed

Mindship
With regard to the police, I'd tell them exactly what I saw and transpired. As for myself, it's not likely I would assume I was almost bitten by a 'real vampire'; chances are, if anything, I'd tell the cops my attacker was dressed up as, or acting like a vampire.

Basically, without some hard evidence, I would interpret what happened as an attack by a weirdo (I mean, why would a real vampire run from the police; they couldn't stop him, and he could take them out as well).

If hard evidence of a real vampire was available...well, that would 'inspire' something of a reboot of how I see the universe. Whenever I watch vampire / demon movies, I'm always figuring, 'Well, if supernatural evil exists, then supernatural good must exist'.

I might also Thank God that at least it wasn't an anal-probing alien.

chidori210
i would sit in church with a football and a games console

Bicnarok

jaden101
so you get home only to see your dead throughout the house in shock the vampire appears behind you turning you around he puts you in a bear hug he prepares to bite you, but just as he is about to sink his teeth you both here the police sirens approaching and cop cars parking on your lawn and running in. apparently your the neighbors had called the cops minutes before from the screams and fighting. seconds from entering your house you stand alone just realizing the vampire had let you lived and escaped.

what do you do?

If it was Selene....I'd masturbate.

A LOT

jaden101

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
If it was Selene....I'd masturbate.

A LOT

It was Viktor, home. And he turned you by shitting in one of your open wounds.

BruceSkywalker
As long as I was bitten by Kate Beckinsale I would not mind being bitten by a Vampire...

If it isn't Kate then I will find Wesley Snipes providing he still hasn't paid his taxes and he will help me quench my vampiric tendencies as we find, fight and destroy all the Vamps.

steverules_2
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I don't wanna be bitten by Kate Beckinsale...

I will find Wesley Snipes providing he still hasn't paid his taxes and he will help me quench my certain tendencies as we find a room and play slay the vampire, those big muscles of his...thats what I want in a vamp

no expression

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Mindship
With regard to the police, I'd tell them exactly what I saw and transpired. As for myself, it's not likely I would assume I was almost bitten by a 'real vampire'; chances are, if anything, I'd tell the cops my attacker was dressed up as, or acting like a vampire.

Basically, without some hard evidence, I would interpret what happened as an attack by a weirdo (I mean, why would a real vampire run from the police; they couldn't stop him, and he could take them out as well).

If hard evidence of a real vampire was available...well, that would 'inspire' something of a reboot of how I see the universe. Whenever I watch vampire / demon movies, I'm always figuring, 'Well, if supernatural evil exists, then supernatural good must exist'.

I might also Thank God that at least it wasn't an anal-probing alien.

you end up being considered a suspect or if you are lucking locked up in a padded room.

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules_2
no expression

Haahahaaa.

Symmetric Chaos

Robtard
Okay, an alien that looks and acts like a vampire.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_uAtOKJFcq2w/SLaAfHQFQmI/AAAAAAAAHCw/IZ_GkZE_YU8/s320/Vampire%27s+Coffin+1957+lobby.jpg

I assure you, he doesn't have a Green Card.

Wild Shadow
okay i need everyone to take a deep look at themselves and answer this question. do any of you think you can be seduced and null into a false sense of security by a vampire like lestat or the twilight kid via some homo erotic attraction man crush?

Robtard
okay i need everyone to take a deep look at themselves and answer this question. do any of you think you can be seduced and null into a false of security by a vampire like lestat or the twilight kid?

Are you asking us if we'd go gay for the right person? Because I'm taking the Fifth.

WO Polaski
okay i need everyone to take a deep look at themselves and answer this question. do any of you think you can be seduced and null into a false of security by a vampire like lestat or the twilight kid via some homo erotic attraction man crush?

if he was hot. shrug

Wild Shadow
Are you asking us if we'd go gay for the right person? Because I'm taking the Fifth.

no, i am asking to see if you can be hypnotized by a vampire and go against or with your deep seeded nature.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by WO Polaski
if he was hot. shrug

obviously that doesnt apply to you. it should be changed into a woman in your case.

Robtard
no, i am asking to see if you can be hypnotized by a vampire and go against or with your deep seeded nature.

People can supposedly be hypnotized into believing they're a chicken, a tea cozy or buttered toast, so hypno'd into sucking some dick and cradling balls or taking out in the turd-cutter, shouldn't be a problem.

I prefer the buttered toast, for the record.

Robtard
obviously that doesnt apply to you. it should be changed into a woman in your case.

It wouldn't be homosexual behavior then, just hot girl-on-girl curiosity.

*unzips*

Symmetric Chaos

Well you can't be hypnotized into going against your nature, though it can certainly loosen one's sense of inhibition by providing an excuse. Behavior modification to alter that nature is a long and fairly complex process. Of course if he had magic mind-control powers I don't see what I could really do.

Wild Shadow
Well you can't be hypnotized into going against your nature, though it can certainly loosen one's sense of inhibition by providing an excuse. Behavior modification to alter that nature is a long and fairly complex process. Of course if he had magic mind-control powers I don't see what I could really do.

how about closing your eyes and saying no! your sick! all of you! sick, i say! stick out tongue
any excuse that all you need hmmm.. eek! rolling on floor laughing sick

Robtard
how about closing your eyes and saying no! you homo's stick out tongue
any excuse that all you need hmmm.. eek! rolling on floor laughing sick

Hey, whats gayer, sucking dick or getting butt-****ed?

Darth Jello
If I survived, I'd probably eat a lot of garlic and asparagus and then spend most of my nights peeing on the damned. It'll be hard to melt all those hot looking vamp chicks but at that point it is necrophilia unless revanents are not considered fully dead.

Wild Shadow
Hey, whats gayer, sucking dick or getting butt-****ed?

both are equally gay. which is gayer if you swallow or climax from the acts?

Darth Jello
does that include pegging?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Darth Jello

whats that? confused

Mindset
You don't want to know.

Wild Shadow
i do too.. pm it to me

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Darth Jello

got the pm now answer the question swallowing or climaxing from the pegging?

Darth Jello
It's only gay if you buy him breakfast.

Wild Shadow
out of all the vampires in the movies what type would you all want to be? and how do you see yourself being turned?
homo erotic style or going tell fighting or by accident by infected blood

WO Polaski
you seem to have a fixation on homoeroticism. is there something you wanna get off your chest? stick out tongue

Wild Shadow
you seem to have a fixation on homoeroticism. is there something you wanna get off your chest? stick out tongue

no but maybe you want to take something off your chest to test me.

you never know i might still have some issues with being in boot camp so many years ago with a bunch of guys why dont you test me.

if i did it might explain my avatar, that i just chalk it up to a man crush. besides he's okay he isnt real.

WO Polaski
do i look like a psychiatrist? >.>

Wild Shadow
do i look like a psychiatrist? >.>

as a matter of fact i dont know what you look like, why dont you pm me a nude pic of you and i'll let you know if it arouses me if it does we both have our answer. wink

Robtard
got the pm now answer the question swallowing or climaxing from the pegging?

Pegging is when a woman ****s a man up the ass with a strap-on, so I don't think "swallowing" is a factor.

Ask RJ for further clarification.

Rogue Jedi
Pegging is when a woman ****s a man up the ass with a strap-on, so I don't think "swallowing" is a factor.

Ask RJ for further clarification. Hey, your wife was bored and admitted to being curious to gender swapping.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
no expression

furious laughing laughing laughing

steverules_2
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
furious laughing laughing laughing

shifty

inimalist
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Hey, your wife was bored and admitted to being curious to gender swapping.

Robtard's wife sounds hot

dadudemon

Probably balls.

Originally posted by inimalist

Personal fans are only like $5.

Robtard
Originally posted by inimalist

Thanks. You can come over my house and **** her (or she can **** you?). You're not using the toilet though, I have a thing with strangers using my bowl.

Wild Shadow
vampires have similar obsession like yourself are you a vampire?

StarCraft2
do i turn in to vampire and have immortality like vamps?
do i get burned by uv rays?
do i get cravings for human blood?

assuming yes. I would kill all my own kind (vampires) to stop vampire population. once i killed them all, i would be the last vampire and die from starvation cuz i will not drink blood.

Rogue Jedi
I'd be a ****ing vampire. I'd feed on humans, I'd be true to my nature.

ADarksideJedi

Enemies.

Some random jackass.

I argee with that. wink

Bardock42
What type of Vampire are we talking about here?

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Bardock42
What type of Vampire are we talking about here?

A shiny one.

King Castle
Originally posted by Bardock42
What type of Vampire are we talking about here? going by ur avatar and location i would suggests this for you..

http://www.25hourbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/sparkly_vampire_by_blastedgoose.png

Bardock42
Originally posted by King Castle
going by ur avatar and location i would suggests this for you..

http://www.25hourbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/sparkly_vampire_by_blastedgoose.png

Why does your title say "account closed"?

King Castle
i'm that good of a hacker? confused

Bardock42
i'm that good of a hacker? confused

And really? Do you plan on leaving?

jinXed by JaNx

what do you do?

I'd go to hollywood and find James Woods and let him know that there are some more vampires that need killing

King Castle
with each inappropriate behavior from certain ppl it makes it a lil easier but, i am still lookin for a good similar site. you think it be easy to find good site to go to...
wallbash
its like dating a girl u dont leave her till you have another to transfer over to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.