Fred and George Weasley versus Anakin and Obi Wan....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Weasley Twins versus Anakin and Obi Wan (AOTC version).

Anakin and Obi Wan have all their Jedi powers from AOTC and their Lightsabers.

The Weasley twins have their wands and all the following spells: Impedimenta, Expelliarmus, Levicorpus, Petrificus Totalus, Accio, Crucio, Ascendio, Reducto, Bombarda Maxima, Protego, Descendo, Imperius, Incarcerous, Sectumsempra. They also have a firebolt broom each, and the original Marauders map. No Avada Kedavra.

The fight is not necessarily to the death. Victory can be claimed by KOing the opposing team. It is in Hogwarts castle, and the Weasley twins cannot apparate. Obi Wan and Anakin have a rough map of Hogwarts, showing the basic layout of the castle.

The twins are in the Gryffindor common room and see the Jedi approaching.

Who wins?

Placidity
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The Weasley Twins versus Anakin and Obi Wan (AOTC version).

Anakin and Obi Wan have all their Jedi powers from AOTC and their Lightsabers.

The Weasley twins have their wands and all the following spells: Impedimenta, Expelliarmus, Levicorpus, Petrificus Totalus, Accio, Crucio, Ascendio, Reducto, Bombarda Maxima, Protego, Descendo, Imperius, Incarcerous, Sectumsempra. They also have a firebolt broom each, and the original Marauders map. No Avada Kedavra.

The fight is not necessarily to the death. Victory can be claimed by KOing the opposing team. It is in Hogwarts castle, and the Weasley twins cannot apparate. Obi Wan and Anakin have a rough map of Hogwarts, showing the basic layout of the castle.

The twins are in the Gryffindor common room and see the Jedi approaching.

Who wins?

What happens when the Jedi attempt to block spells with their lightsabers?

I vote the Twins get decapitated.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Well, likely they will take to the air with their brooms.

Sadako of Girth
Do brooms still work, lightsabred in half and on fire....?

Rogue Jedi
Expelliarmus the sabers?

Kaibs
The force kind of gives the Jedi's the advatange here. Especially since the twins arent insanely "serious" about their magic anyway. Which means they probably dont push their limits in skill and concentration. And all that has to be done is a saber toss or even a Jedi Mind Trick and the twins are done. And by the way I doubt they'd even need a map. All it takes is once again is the force.

Rogue Jedi
Well, saber toss isn't shown in AOTC I think. Is it? Not by Annie or Obi I mean.

Placidity
Well, saber toss isn't shown in AOTC I think. Is it? Not by Annie or Obi I mean.

I dunno man, Saber throw is pretty easy. I mean even I could do it.

Utrigita
Imo it pretty much comes down to who disarms who first and the followup quickest, I mean Anakin and Obi Wan can force pull the wards towards them (I think it was shown in the movie) and the Twins would most likely use Expelliarmus to try and disarm the lightsabers thinking they are wards... The question is what happens afterwards...

Quincy
The amount of magic at the Weasley's disposal, plus the knowledge of the castle, i think the wizards are coming out on top.

I mean, force push, force pull, those are all spells that can be used by ordinary wizards anyways.

Plus they are on firebolts. Yeah I'd say wizards.

siriuswriter
Is this Hogwarts Grounds included? Because if they go into the Quidditch field, the Jedi don' t have their flying machines, so I can definitely see Fred and George just sitting on the Quidditch Goal Rings and lazily shooting spells down at the Jedi, just like bird poop on clean cars. I don't think that Anakin or Obi-Wan could jump that freakin high yet - Obi-Wan would think too long to try to make a plan, and Anakin is good, but he's at his strongest when he feels intense emotion. He wouldn't be WRATHFUL toward the twins. he doesn't have any reason.

Rogue Jedi
Hmm, looks like the firebolts are too much of an advantage for the twins, but I cant see them surviving for long on foot.......suggestions?

Dr Will Hatch
Jedis have pre cog, and Force pull/push is at the very least equal to the "accio" spell. Stomp.

Kaibs
I seriously dont see the Jedis losing. They are to pure in skill and they dont **** around like the twins would.

Rogue Jedi
I am an uber Jedi fan, but the twins knew their shit, they were just goofs.

siriuswriter
I am an uber Jedi fan, but the twins knew their shit, they were just goofs.

Exactly. This sounds like a prank-off to me. Obi-Wan and Anakin can be pretty impressive as a team and of course Anakin likes to show off - but the twins are pranking masters. They've had eleven years to prepare at home and then six years at Hogwarts to have as performance time.

While Jedi have pre-cog, most of what the Twins do is completely based off Where they are, What they have and How they can use it against Who they're fighting. Pre-cog wouldn't help you much in that.

But I'd totally buy a ticket to this prank-off. Toooooootallly.

Kaibs
Once again you sort of answered your own question. They are goofs. They dont take shit serious at all. And the Jedis only know serious. The Jedi would win.

Quincy
How would the jedis defend against Petrification?

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Quincy
How would the jedis defend against Petrification? The lightsaber blocks the spell. wink

KingD19
If a lightsaber can block lightning and blaster bolts, it can block anything projectile.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Exactly. This sounds like a prank-off to me. Obi-Wan and Anakin can be pretty impressive as a team and of course Anakin likes to show off - but the twins are pranking masters. They've had eleven years to prepare at home and then six years at Hogwarts to have as performance time.

While Jedi have pre-cog, most of what the Twins do is completely based off Where they are, What they have and How they can use it against Who they're fighting. Pre-cog wouldn't help you much in that.

But I'd totally buy a ticket to this prank-off. Toooooootallly. Always the chance the twins can use their fireworks to distract them, maybe?

Placidity
Always the chance the twins can use their fireworks to distract them, maybe?

Dood, they only get one chance to do whatever it is they are going to do, much less waste time with 'distractions'. Their chances aren't good anyway, cause the Jedi will block it with their lightsabers.

After that its force pull and off with the head.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Dood, they only get one chance to do whatever it is they are going to do, much less waste time with 'distractions'. Their chances aren't good anyway, cause the Jedi will block it with their lightsabers.

After that its force pull and off with the head. No way of knowing if a saber can block a spell. Is there? I dunno man, I am sitting on the fence here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.