Punisher War Zone Vs The Spirit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Shindiggery
Both were baddly panned by critics, both alienated or split their fan base but which do you think was better? IMO I loved both but prefered Punisher War Zone because I`m a fan of the chracter and Ray Stevenson was awesome as Frank.

Indestructible
Punisher: Warzone was much better. I loved the spirit though

xJLxKing
Both were so bad. My god I hated them. I stopped watching Spirit after 10 minutes. I was half asleep while watching Punisher.

The first punisher was so much better.

BruceSkywalker
PWZ ftw.. The Spirit was shiite pure and simple

Bouboumaster
The only good thing in the Spirit is Samuel L. Jackson.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The only good thing in the Spirit is Samuel L. Jackson.

agreed

Indestructible
He was awesome as the octopus

Kazenji
Punisher War Zone mainly because i have'nt seen The Spirit and also i hear its very bad ffilm.

ankur29
punisher war zone wasn't that bad, i liked it (6/10)

pwz ftw

jinXed by JaNx
I enjoyed Warzone. It was almost a great comic movie but it feel apart quite a bit towards the end.

I hated, The Spirit. I felt like Frank Miller was using his fans to partake in some horrible experiment that he didn't even expect to be successful.

Kazenji
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I enjoyed Warzone. It was almost a great comic movie but it feel apart quite a bit towards the end.

I hated, The Spirit. I felt like Frank Miller was using his fans to partake in some horrible experiment that he didn't even expect to be successful.

And also butched Will Eisner's creation.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The only good thing in the Spirit is Samuel L. Jackson. That and Eva Mendes' bottoms.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.