Airfrance A 330 Taken Down By Ufo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edisonik
How could an Airbus a330 with a flawless record break apart in the air with all people on board. It is probable that a large Space ship came out of the Atlantic and as it came up the A330 Airbus got in the way and came apart because of the electro magnetic field making the Aircraft come apart in the sky making all 280 people free fall to their doom.
It is a Taboo Governments won't disclose or talk about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlLR9a_0t90 eek!

Robtard
No.

jaden101
Originally posted by edisonik
How could an Airbus a330 with a flawless record break apart in the air with all people on board. It is probable that a large Space ship came out of the Atlantic and as it came up the A330 Airbus got in the way and came apart because of the electro magnetic field making the Aircraft come apart in the sky making all 280 people free fall to their doom.

Flawless record except for

On 30 June 1994, an A330 owned by Airbus on a test flight simulating an engine failure on takeoff crashed shortly after take-off from Toulouse, killing all seven on board.

On 7 October 2008, VH-QPA, an A330-303 operating Qantas Flight 72, suffered a rapid loss of altitude in two sudden uncommanded pitch down manoeuvres, causing serious injuries while 80 nautical miles (150 km) from Learmonth, Australia. After declaring an emergency, the aircraft landed safely at Learmonth.

Symmetric Chaos

What logic is that? Occams chainsaw?

Bicnarok

I think any race who have the intelligence to build a space craft might have a radar or something similar to enable them to avoid other objects like planes.

Machines, whether its a car, computer or yes even complicated things like planes malfunction, in fact the more complicated the thing the more things that can go wrong (redundancy) so its a possibility.

It could also have been a gas bubble rising form the ocean, causing the air and water density to retract causing the aircraft to drop.
I saw a documentary about this, concerning the bermuda triangle and possible explantations.

jaden101
Originally posted by Bicnarok

It could also have been a gas bubble rising form the ocean, causing the air and water density to retract causing the aircraft to drop.
I saw a documentary about this, concerning the bermuda triangle and possible explantations.

I remember that explanation....methane gas causes water to become less dense and so unable to support the weight of ships...it's also lighter than air and so can float and when a jet goes past it ignites causing an explosion which can destroy a plane.

Robtard
So the argument is either an alien space craft rising from the waters and colliding with the plane or an oceanic fart caused the crash.

I'm going with the fart.

chidori210
Originally posted by Robtard
So the argument is either an alien space craft rising from the waters and colliding with the plane or an oceanic fart caused the crash.

I'm going with the fart.

I'm gonna have to agree with Rob because I need to see evidence of this alien sapce craft,there must be pieces of it somewhere in the ocean.

Bicnarok

edisonik
These Alien Spaceships are virtually indestructible and Airplanes that get too close literally fall apart do to the powerful electrical magnetic field generated by these Spacecrafts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.