The Two Towers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arien
The Two Towers is the best new movie!

"this soup needs taters." Sam
"what's "taters"?"- Gollum
"PO-TA-TOES!!"-Sam

big grin

Dexx
i think there's an openned one already

Bad Boy
I think its in the wrong forum!

Raz
Two Towers was great!

Moving to the dedicated forum...

Ushgarak
Just WHY are people going so nuts about that Taters line?

Arien
because its so funny!

and most people cant read or speak elvish, so im stuck there.

Mujaffa
"Whats taters? ....... eh? eh? ...... Whats taters?"

Arien
what's taters? preciouss- what's taters?

would actually be smeagol's correct line.

sorry- im a perfectionist!

Ushgarak
Hang on, what was that about Elvish?

master harmax
I'm sorry to repeat myself, but what I wrote (below) on the other thread in this forum, is more relevant to this topic, so here goes :

I saw the two towers ... and its absolutely awesome. To put it bluntly, it was MUCH more enjoyable than SW ep.2; the things is, the story is powerful and deep for both the movies .... the difference is, in the case of the two towers, emphasis has been placed on the story and the characters, and the CGI, SFX are used in a role supportive to that ...i.e. they are used as the means NOT the end .... whereas in the case of ep.2, although the story line and characters bore lots of potential and depth, the makers have focussed their energy primarily on the visual and aural " eye / ear candy " part, and havent seemed to have spent enough energy or attention on developing the storyline and the characters, which as I said had lots of potential ... the graphics etc. became the end not the means ... as a result the movie suffered ... the acting except for Christopher Lee and Ewan McGregor was banal ... and the story, which had so much "meat" in it was left " half cooked " so to speak. That left me with a dissatisfied feeling .... I saw ep.2 4 times in the theatre anyway, but that's because I love Star Wars. It could and should have been much better.

The Two Towers was magnificent. From the opening shot to the end ... I was completely engrossed. The battle for Helms Deep - that stuff is unreal man. I dont think there has been any battle filmed like that on screen before.

Fitch
Got the bootleg today and watched the movie at least 10 times.This movie it's absolutly superb.Great effects,action,Helm's Deep fight it's awsome.
Anyway,I couldn't say everythink I would like to say bout this movie so I would say this:

BEST MOVIE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arien
yeah!!!!!!!!
u rock Fitch!!!!!!
i cant believe that Haldir dies tho!
gggrrrrrrrrr.........

Mithrandir
Hey i speak a little elvish (with the help of my dictionary) lol

Dexx
got the bootleg too...great movie..bad quality bootleg.
I think it might be the worst recorded bootleg i have

Fitch
that bootleg is not so bad.....at quality I think it's better then SW episode 2

Dexx
immagine..it was worse than that. Man..can't wait for the divx. When's that dvd comin' out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.