Mimic cockroaches versus I am Legend goons...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
OK, here's the scenario. The mutated cockroaches from the movie "Mimic":

vL3i8un6pYg

Versus the "I am Legend" Monsters.....

The IAL monsters are out hunting for food one night, and they venture into the sewers, coming across a large group of mutated "Mimic" cockroaches. The roaches see the IAL goons and decide to eat them, while the IAL goons decide the same, eat the roaches. The IAL goons are led by the huge one that Will Smith blew to hell at the end of the movie. Lets say there are......50 IAL goons, and 40 roaches?

Placidity
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
OK, here's the scenario. The mutated cockroaches from the movie "Mimic":

vL3i8un6pYg

Versus the "I am Legend" Monsters.....

The IAL monsters are out hunting for food one night, and they venture into the sewers, coming across a large group of mutated "Mimic" cockroaches. The roaches see the IAL goons and decide to eat them, while the IAL goons decide the same, eat the roaches. The IAL goons are led by the huge one that Will Smith blew to hell at the end of the movie. Lets say there are......50 IAL goons, and 40 roaches?

Hmm I vote IAL Monstars.

They had superhuman attributes and are more intelligent. They also do not seem to have a capability for fear, so they aren't going to hold back against the roaches.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Hmm I vote IAL Monstars.

They had superhuman attributes and are more intelligent. They also do not seem to have a capability for fear, so they aren't going to hold back against the roaches. Those roaches were pretty badass, dude. Charles Dutton unloaded in one and it didnt flinch. They have razor sharp talons. Also, one was decapitated, and it kept fighting.

Robtard
Also, one was decapitated, and it kept fighting.

That was McClane, see how bad-ass he is.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Oh yeah, the roaches can fly too.

Kazenji
the roaches carve up the I am Legend beings.

Rogue Jedi
This is what I am thinking.

Lets change it to 100 IAL goons and 50 roaches.

Nemesis X
This is what I am thinking.

Lets change it to 100 IAL goons and 50 roaches.

Okay now you're just overdoing it.

omgchos
Lol mimic just came on starz at this very moment.
And super powered roaches that look like people win.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Okay now you're just overdoing it. Roaches can take on at least 3-4 goons each, dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.