zoom vs waverider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
who wins. ko, kill. they both start off at different end of metropolis and they have to find each other to start the fight.

Prep-Man
waverider pretty handidly.

Galan007
WR can use his bands to slow local time to a near-standstill, or stop it completely. However, Zoom exists in a 'time bubble' which is completely separate from the main timestream. Therefore, you would have to single out the specific 'time bubble' Zoom exists in, to slow him down - and personally, I doubt that is something WR would know, or even attempt the first time around.

So if this were a single battle, Zoom would take it rather easily via speedblitz. If this were a 'best out of ten' type of battle, WR would probably figure out how to stop Zoom, and take the majority. Imo.

Enyalus
When I offer a best out of ten scenario, I kind of assume they're fighting for the first time...just, ten separate times.

I think if you break it down like that, Zoom takes it 9/10.

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
When I offer a best out of ten scenario, I kind of assume they're fighting for the first time...just, ten separate times.

I think if you break it down like that, Zoom takes it 9/10.

Oooohhh, that's how you do it!

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
Oooohhh, that's how you do it!
eek! You're back!?!

*tackles*

Also...yes. Aren't you glad I just gave everyone a glimpse at my superior mind and its thought processes?

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
eek! You're back!?!

*tackles*

Also...yes. Aren't you glad I just gave everyone a glimpse at my superior mind and its thought processes?

Yep, I honestly never thought of battles that way. Never.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.