LOTF Luke vs ROTS Sidious and Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
All out.

Vorpal Ruin
Luke loses.

Janus Marius
Luke uses Shatterpoint, Green Lightning, Super Force Crush, Rebuild the Wall of China, and Chuck Superman Emblem powers and destroys them both.

At this point, he mods the Force more heavily than the internet mods Half-Life.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Luke uses Shatterpoint, Green Lightning, Super Force Crush, Rebuild the Wall of China, and Chuck Superman Emblem powers and destroys them both.

Lol.

Ah, why don't you go freeze a creek somewhere.

I'd say everyone dies together because of this epic battle.

Janus Marius
You're right.

And then Plo Koon comes and FREEZES A CREEK.

Gideon

This is a common misconception. Skywalker has some moments of great power and skill, and he's definitely one of the best, but what is there that makes you think he could take both of these guys on?

Janus Marius
Cuz his fanboy writers would just mod him some new powers when this battle came to pass.

He'd develop Force Pwn and just spam the Special Attack button.

Slash_KMC
I sometimes break the Special Attack button.

Eminence
See? Lucien.

Slash_KMC
Damn, that's still not a path I want to walk.

Why don't you do it?

Eminence
Lucien's brand of weird can't be learned, only... you know... that.

You have that thing that makes you like him.

Darth Rex
Maybe Luke would lose his other hand and then sidious becomes his grandfather

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Eminence
Lucien's brand of weird can't be learned, only... you know... that.

You have that thing that makes you like him. They say such quirks can be passed from father to son. Eh? Huh? Yeah.

chilled monkey
Luke beats them both in lightsabre duelling, easily blocks Sidious's lightning and then gives him a taste of his own medicine with emerald lightning, uses the Force to throw Yoda around like a pinball, finally slamming him into Sidious and KO'ing them both.

LOTF Luke is awesome.

Lord Lucien
Not as awesome as Legacy Wyyrlok. That guy's Win.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
They say such quirks can be passed from father to son. Eh? Huh? Yeah.

I just read this. That's quite disturbing. Srsly.

kotorfan
Luke goes darkside and uses the Dark Force Mod:

那天晚上意見你 (yes that is actually the name. Its Na Tian Wang Shang Yi Jian Ni) from JKAfiles

aka the night I saw you.. a weird name for a mod. lol

then Luke uses epic green lightning, while flying, drain, grip;choke/implode/crush, Stasis, saber throw, and Summons Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan. Bruce gets out his nunchuks and plays ping pong, and Jackie gets drunk and sleeps..

Luke then summons Uchiha Itachi, and uses mangekyo sharingan and burns yoda up with amaterasu.
Itachi uses Tsukuyomi to get into Palpy's head and tortures him for 9 days. Palpy screams like a girl and jumps around crying.

Luke enlists Darth Traya to help and she tries to destroy the force. Luke then summons Revan and the Exile to stop her.

Naruto uses Kage bunshin no jutsu and holds down palps and yoda.
Itachi then uses summoning jutsu to summon Captain Rex. Rex deletes Sids and Yoda from this thread. lol

mattatom
Not as awesomehorrendous as Legacy Wyyrlok. That guy WinFails.

Fixed.

Lord Lucien
Don't close your eyes when you go to bed tonight, you might find a bullet coming at them when you're not looking.

kotorfan
Not as awesome as Legacy Wyyrlok. That guy's Win.

Legacy Wyyrlok sucks balls. Krayt would have pwned him in his weakened condition, had he not been blasted by Celeste/Muur with epic lightning.

Lord Lucien
The only reason I say he's so awesome is because he zapped Krayt.

Hated that 200 year old abomination.

Gideon
Seriously, no one can compete with the trifecta of military badasses in Star Wars: the Holy Trinity of Gilad Pellaeon, Turr Phennir, and General Grievous.

Lord Lucien
I still say Grievous would have been a lot cooler if he talked less, and had a more sterile robotic voice, instead of that Slavic wheeze.

What did Phennir do?

Gideon
I still say Grievous would have been a lot cooler if he talked less, and had a more sterile robotic voice, instead of that Slavic wheeze.

You're referring to movie- or Clone Wars-Grievous. No, no. Clearly he doesn't count.

I refer to General Grievous as written by Matthew Stover.

You're... joking, right?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Gideon
You're referring to movie- or Clone Wars-Grievous. No, no. Clearly he doesn't count.

I refer to General Grievous as written by Matthew Stover. Movie-Grievous. I didn't like him. The animated series' version was cool though. Sinister and menacing--something I attribute to his silence.

You're... joking, right? Nope. I looked him up and I haven't read any of those books. Working on that though.

Gideon
All right, here's the lowdown on Phennir.

He was an Imperial loyalist and a member of the 181st TIE Fighter division, which was essentially the Empire's version of Rogue Squadron under Baron Soontir Fel. Phennir was an extremely talented pilot and, when he saw that the struggles between Ysanne Isard and Sate Pestage were weakening the Empire, he volunteered to serve under Fel if Fel decided to strike out on his own as a warlord. As it turns out, Fel defected to the New Republic without telling Phennir and sort've left him holding the bag. Phennir, IIRC, assumed command of the 181st and maintained a loyalist stance with the Empire.

Phennir's brother was killed by Wedge Antilles during the Battle of Endor or Yavin (can't remember), which left Phennir with something of a grudge. They had a professional rivalry and Phennir competed against Antilles for the loyalty of Adumar (sp?); he nearly killed Antilles but was outmaneuvered and left for dead.

Phennir kept a low profile throughout the years until the second Galactic Civil War broke out. The Confederation was looking for a military commander and during the events of Exile, Jacen Solo, Cha Niathal, Leia, Luke, and all of the intrepid heroes (as well as Lumiya) went to Gliatter VIII (sp?) to interrupt the election.

When they got there, it turned out to be a colossal trap. Phennir had been elected days before and allowed the date to be falsely leaked in order to get the intrepid heroes to the planet. The meteor belt around Gliatter VIII (sp?) was filled with armament and in the ensuing chaos, Phennir nearly killed the following:

Luke, Caedus, Lumiya, Han, Leia, Niathal, and a major fleet battle.

In the end, though, Jacen managed to alert Luke of the trap before they hit it and the battle ended in a stalemate.

You with me so far?

Janus Marius
tl;dr.

Where's the boobs?

Lord Lucien
Yes.

Gideon
tl;dr.

Where's the boobs?

STFU.

In all seriousness, Phennir would be up your alley. Just like I'm up Faunus's mom's.

shifty

Janus Marius
OH SNAP!

Gideon
Yes.

M'kay.

And then the Confederation managed to make Centerpoint Station operational. The random head of the Confederation (can't remember who it was... there's one per book) points it at Jacen's blockade and fires... and destroys both his fleet and the Confederation's own. And doesn't hit Jacen.

So Phennir's pissed, talks to the Political Douchebag, and tells him he's an idiot. Political Douchebag says: "And you must be an even bigger idiot, to insult the man who wields the most powerful weapon in the galaxy."

Phennir doesn't even blink and asks Political Douchebag if his power is enough to solve practical problems: like material resources, supplies, and food.

Phennir tells him that not only is Centerpoint being blockaded by the Alliance, but also by Phennir's own troops until Political Douchebag relinquishes command. He tells him "you won't enjoy the comfort and guiding light of our campfire" and dismisses him.

Political Douchebag predictably does not relinquish command, so Phennir stages a coup and has Political Douchebag's pragmatic, ambitious advisor arrange his death.

Phennir tells Pragmatic Ambitious Advisor that he doesn't want to lead the Confederation. He's merely a general, "not a kingmaker." He says he doesn't understand Corellians "and perhaps that's my falling."

"Give me someone who can understand me."

Bad.Ass.

Eminence
Freezing creeks sucks.

Janus Marius
Quiet, Faunus. I did not give you permission to speak.

Gideon
M'kay.

And then the Confederation managed to make Centerpoint Station operational. The random head of the Confederation (can't remember who it was... there's one per book) points it at Jacen's blockade and fires... and destroys both his fleet and the Confederation's own. And doesn't hit Jacen.

So Phennir's pissed, talks to the Political Douchebag, and tells him he's an idiot. Political Douchebag says: "And you must be an even bigger idiot, to insult the man who wields the most powerful weapon in the galaxy."

Phennir doesn't even blink and asks Political Douchebag if his power is enough to solve practical problems: like material resources, supplies, and food.

Phennir tells him that not only is Centerpoint being blockaded by the Alliance, but also by Phennir's own troops until Political Douchebag relinquishes command. He tells him "you won't enjoy the comfort and guiding light of our campfire" and dismisses him.

Political Douchebag predictably does not relinquish command, so Phennir stages a coup and has Political Douchebag's pragmatic, ambitious advisor arrange his death.

Phennir tells Pragmatic Ambitious Advisor that he doesn't want to lead the Confederation. He's merely a general, "not a kingmaker." He says he doesn't understand Corellians "and perhaps that's my falling."

Bad.Ass.

Lord Lucien
M'kay.

Bad.Ass. That is pretty badass. Now I have to LoTF. Despite Pellaeon's death and Daala's "promotion."

Though Mara dies, so maybe it is worth a read.

Eminence
Please, Eminence. Give me permission to speak.

Gideon
That is pretty badass. Now I have to LoTF. Despite Pellaeon's death and Daala's "promotion."

Though Mara dies, so maybe it is worth a read.

Yeah.

Phennir is seriously badass. He is, essentially, a less sociopathic and more pragmatic version of Tarkin.

It is noted that he was treacherous. And he's definitely a casual killer. As long as it can be rationalized.

Janus Marius
I'm being an ass.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2dqmvxx.jpg

Eminence
Oooh, I love those guys! *anticipates*

Eminence
_I SHOULD
http://i43.tinypic.com/2dqmvxx.jpg
_EMINENCE

Gideon
Oooh, I love guys! *aniticipates*

Janus Marius
Rofl.

Eminence
i <3 usgarack

Janus Marius
I do guys.

Stfu.

Slash_KMC
Kids and their quote buttons ...

chilled monkey
Can we kindly stop this immature behaviour? Seriously, it's not funny and it's not clever.

We are here to have fun debating Star Wars characters in a mature and sensible manner, not to act like five year olds.

Nephthys
Originally posted by chilled monkey
I hate fun and am boring

lol.

Eminence
Can we kindly stop this immature behaviour? Seriously, it's not funny and it's not clever.

We are here to have fun debating Star Wars characters in a mature and sensible manner, not to act like five year olds. See, Luc? He is always kidding! My faith is not misplaced.

Slash_KMC

We are here to have fun debating Star Wars characters in a mature and sensible manner, not to act like five year olds.

Wait, we're here to not act like 5 year olds? I knew I was in the wrong place.

Janus Marius
5 points go to Nephthys for a successful lulz.

chilled monkey, you may reply.

Nephthys
My time has come. robot

Janus Marius
Nephtys engages Smilie Battle Armor.

Nephthys
Are-are you narrating my life? Thats creepy.

Janus Marius
The human begins to question our presence. Engage MiB memory wipe device.

*Flash*

What narration?

Nephthys
What the he- where am I?

goes back to primary school

EDIT: And why does my wee wee have a beard?

Hewhoknowsall
Wow guys! I have to congratulate you all: in every single thread you all stay so on topic and make insightful mature and logical arguments!

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
I'm a troll.

Hewhoknowsall

Do I randomly insult people for no reason?

Janus Marius
No, I have a good reason. You're trolling.

Hewhoknowsall

EVERYONE's off topic, and when I point that out (because I want to have a logical debate just like what this forum was made for) you call me trolling? Even if my post WAS off topic, then shouldn't you report EVERYONE for trolling?

Janus Marius
No, because trolling means pretty much means you've posted something inflammatory or derogatory for the sole intent of getting a bitter response back.

Being off topic is one thing; this is a social community and we've known each other for years. It happens on most forums to an extent. It can be bad, but then again, if someone really wanted to debate the topic, they could make a post which moves the argument along. This effectively stops off-topic posting in most threads and gets everyone back in business mode.

You did not do this.

You opted to make fun of everyone else while not actively seeking to pursue the debate. Thus, you were trolling.

Hewhoknowsall
No, because trolling means pretty much means you've posted something inflammatory or derogatory for the sole intent of getting a bitter response back.

Being off topic is one thing; this is a social community and we've known each other for years. It happens on most forums to an extent. It can be bad, but then again, if someone really wanted to debate the topic, they could make a post which moves the argument along. This effectively stops off-topic posting in most threads and gets everyone back in business mode.

You did not do this.

You opted to make fun of everyone else while not actively seeking to pursue the debate. Thus, you were trolling.

When I first joined here I was really polite (seriously, I was). But then Nemesis, Nai and Lucien for no reason started being mean to me, so THEY are the original trolls. Make fun of everyone else? Where? And I AM debating, maybe you don't think that I'm debating well, but I AM.

Vorpal Ruin
Settle down guys, theres no need to fight. I'm sure you have something more enjoyable to consume your time with than fighting eachother.

Don't like someone? Ignore them. It's done wonders for me with Chilled Monkey.

Janus Marius
When I first joined here I was really polite (seriously, I was). But then Nemesis, Nai and Lucien for no reason started being mean to me, so THEY are the original trolls. Make fun of everyone else? Where? And I AM debating, maybe you don't think that I'm debating well, but I AM.

Be that as it may, if your intention was to continue the topic, you could have just continued debating. You didn't. You can't blame someone else for that.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Settle down guys, theres no need to fight. I'm sure you have something more enjoyable to consume your time with than fighting eachother.

Don't like someone? Ignore them. It's done wonders for me with Chilled Monkey.

Actually I said several times to Janus that we should stop arguing and make peace.

Hewhoknowsall
Be that as it may, if your intention was to continue the topic, you could have just continued debating. You didn't. You can't blame someone else for that.

I tried, but in EVERY SINGLE ONE of their responses they said something rude. Just look at Nai's posts and you'll see.

And why are you blaming me but not them?

Janus Marius
Because I'm talking about here and now and not months ago. The Victim Glasses make the world look funny, I'm sure, but take them off. You control you, not other people. If you troll and then turn around and say "Well, I want this thread back on topic", you're just failing at understanding what a troll is.

Hewhoknowsall
Because I'm talking about here and now and not months ago. The Victim Glasses make the world look funny, I'm sure, but take them off. You control you, not other people. If you troll and then turn around and say "Well, I want this thread back on topic", you're just failing at understanding what a troll is.

Wow guys! I have to congratulate you all: in every single thread you all stay so on topic and make insightful mature and logical arguments!

I DID turn around and say that. And your response was not so pleasant.

Janus Marius

Hewhoknowsall
I think that this thread has been done many times before...

Lord Lucien
*dons a wry smile*

Hewhoknowsall
*dons a wry smile*

I shall introduce a little anarchy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.