Asgardian bad boys and an X-Men vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
the last time the team did OK against a FP Tyrant and now are facing Galactus, this Galactus its not FULL fed but about 90% full power, the team is lead by Odin and they get 20 minutes prep time to make a coordinated attack plan, and now they get this former X-Men team member,.....

the Team
Odin(leader, classic omniversal shaker)
Asgardian Destroyer(FULL Power)
Atum the God eater(classic, just ate Set and chthon)
Run King Thor
Surtur(W/sword)
Nate Grey(with Reality Gem)..yeah I know the Gem alone will not make him as powerful as HOM Wanda or MJJ but will give him a exponential boost to his already impressive powers...

the fight takes place in space, this time the attack is not a surprice attack, but knowing Galactus, he will never think they are a real threat to him, but when they go for broke he will too...(NO UN)

Sin I AM
Galactus umm solos

nicamarvin
I not so sure about that...after all Galactus was hurt by a less powerful thor...I think this team has a chance

nicamarvin
sorry I double posted

kgkg
20 minutes prep + Reality gem and Power house member = Win for Team

Stunner2xx
tOO much powa got interglactic planetary

starlock
Galactus goes down...without prep...team wins...easy

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Galactus umm solos
no

The Dark Cloud
Team dies horribly. The Destroyer powered by ALL of Asgard and earth's other skyfathers could do NOTHING to the celestials...this team won't do $hit to Galactus.

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by nicamarvin
the last time the team did OK against a FP Tyrant

On panel? if it's not on panel then no they didn't, it's just fanboys speculating.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Team dies horribly. The Destroyer powered by ALL of Asgard and earth's other skyfathers could do NOTHING to the celestials...this team won't do $hit to Galactus.

..eek! but he aint alone this time..

The Dark Cloud
..eek! but he aint alone this time..

Doesn't matter. No one on he team can pose a significant threat to Galactus unless he's starving and VERY weak.

nicamarvin
On panel? if it's not on panel then no they didn't, it's just fanboys speculating.

odin with prep alone will give him a run for his money....and this time he has all these guys(and one is a very powerful mutant with a REALITY gem) to make a very good plan..

starlock

What...like fanboys speculating galactus is in the same league as a host of celestials?.let alone one of them..not on panel...must be a fanboy huh?

Galactus is doomed in this fight, rune thor alone would give him a fight i .m.o

nicamarvin

starlock

Utrigita
Somehow I got the feeling that people wouldn't give this team a win against a single celestial correct me if I'm wrong...

Forever Nick
odin with prep alone will give him a run for his money....and this time he has all these guys(and one is a very powerful mutant with a REALITY gem) to make a very good plan..

Odin had hundreds of thousands of years to prepate for the Celestials...and he still couldn't do shit to them. Galactus still loses though. Nate Grey solos

Naija boy
Originally posted by Utrigita
Somehow I got the feeling that people wouldn't give this team a win against a single celestial correct me if I'm wrong...

thumb up Galactus FTW (tho it depends on how well NAte can use the reality gem as thats the only threat to him)

Tenebrous
^I wonder how adept Nate would get with the reality gem. I guess 20 minutes is a decent amount of time with an infinity gem...but nate grey is not victor von doom

nicamarvin

Kris Blaze
Galactus.

It couldn't do nothing, I seem to recall it lopping an arm off easily.

nicamarvin

Naija boy
Originally posted by Tenebrous
^I wonder how adept Nate would get with the reality gem. I guess 20 minutes is a decent amount of time with an infinity gem...but nate grey is not victor von doom
True

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.