GL Kyle Rayner VS Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stunner2xx
Kyle vs Bruce
both have GL rings
who wins
no prep
fight takes place in Los Angles where the city is empty only the lakers are still there

Batman has had the ring for 2 months

Who wins?

Enyalus
Batman's taken Kyle's ring without a ring of his own before.

He does it again because he can, and wins.

Konton
I f***ing hate Batman.

BruceSkywalker
Two months is plenty of time for Batman to learn a lot of things about the ring.. Batman 10/10

starlock
Kyle for the stomp...easy win!

Harbinger
Kobe wins.

Mrblonde
Kyle wins no way can Bruce become as a skilled or more skilled than Kyle with a ring in just two moths when Kyle has had a ring for many years.

Slaanesh
Kyle stomp

Doctor-Alvis
This is assuming Batman doesn't pansy out again and actually uses the ring?

Lord Feron
Batman somehow steals kyle's ring AGAIN despite so many reasons that should never really happen.

Anyway Batman cause it's will, I think bat's got that in spades. Also with the intelligence, imagination, on the fly adaptation, is pretty damn good.

Also knowing batman he will train like a maniac with a GL Ring.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Batman somehow steals kyle's ring AGAIN despite so many reasons that should never really happen.

Anyway Batman, ring is weilded by will and I think bat's got that in spades. Also with the intelligence, imagination, tactical mind, is pretty damn good. I mean why the **** else they keep a Bat's around?

Also knowing batman he will train like a maniac with a GL Ring.

Juntai
Batman trains harder than Kyle, has more willpower imo, and knows it wouldn't be the best move to go construct for construct with Kyle. However Batman is smart enough to find a way to end the fight rather quickly, without much wasted effort- and Kyle likely wouldn't see it coming.

I'll give Kyle the edge maybe, but it's not by a lot if at all. The GL Corp has never seen a mind like Batman.

Wild Shadow
kyle loses the ring within seconds of the fight due to bats stealth thieving.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman trains harder than Kyle, has more willpower imo, and knows it wouldn't be the best move to go construct for construct with Kyle. However Batman is smart enough to find a way to end the fight rather quickly, without much wasted effort- and Kyle likely wouldn't see it coming.

I'll give Kyle the edge maybe, but it's not by a lot if at all. The GL Corp has never seen a mind like Batman.

QFT

Aztec123

Another reason why I hate Batman, writes will always find a way for Bruce to win. sad

Anyways, Kyle figts dirty and recreates the scene where Bruce's parents die. evil face

chomperx9
Originally posted by Aztec123
Another reason why I hate Batman, writes will always find a way for Bruce to win. sad

thats the reason why i hate superman more than anything else they always put him to win at the end hes always the last man standing. id like to see his ass get kicked more aften and him not be the last one standing at the end of the story.

Philosophía

My thoughts exactly.

Stunner2xx
Originally posted by Aztec123

Anyways, Kyle figts dirty and recreates the scene where Bruce's parents die. evil face

Batman creates a scene with kyles mother and .....<insert mother joke here> then proceeds to beat Kyle till the white meat shows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.