Orion vs Sentry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
1) H2H only

2) Orion gets to use his astro gear and MB, while sentry gets to use all his powers, who wins!

iceman24567
Orion stomps in the first
Orion wins the second not so much stompage.

Philosophía
Orion, in both.

Enyalus
Orion,
Orion.

I think Sentry fares better in #1 than he does in #2.

cloud102
Sentry
Orion

xJLxKing
Orion
Orion unless Sentry unleashes the power of a billion suns laughing out loud

Warlord
Orion in the first
Sentry if he can master all his powers (tlepathy, teleportation, invisibility, energy projection, forcefields)

iceman24567
Originally posted by Warlord
Orion in the first
Sentry if he can master all his powers (tlepathy, teleportation, invisibility, energy projection, forcefields) Telepathy isn't doing squat to Orion and the rest Orion can do and has done way more than Sentry. I know somebody is going to come in here and say Sentry is more powerful but nobody will prove it eek!

leonidas
if sentry can hang with wwh, i think he could beat orion h2h for at least a split. who else aside from hulk has definitively defeated sentry, btw?

scenario 2 goes to orion imo.

spawnwest
In both cases Orion makes Sentry tap out.

Orion: Say it, say it
Sentry: Uncle!!!
Orion: No the other thing
Sentry: I am a B-Rated Superman

Dagarkin
Orion

Spire
Orion.

Harbinger
Orion in both.

quanchi112
Sentry wins both.

vlaaad12345
1.Orion stomps due to not having his mb holding his rage back so hes going to go demonic all over sentrys ass
2.Astro force>>sentry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
1.Orion stomps due to not having his mb holding his rage back so hes going to go demonic all over sentrys ass
2.Astro force>>sentry. Based on?

iceman24567
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
1.Orion stomps due to not having his mb holding his rage back so hes going to go demonic all over sentrys ass This is what i was thinking WWH slugfest all over again except Orion has better fighting abilities.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
This is what i was thinking WWH slugfest all over again except Orion has better fighting abilities. Orion was getting his clock cleaned in less than a minute against DD.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
who else aside from hulk has definitively defeated sentry, btw?

Hulk didn't definitively defeat Sentry, either. lol. They both reverted back to their base before either could put down the other.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Hulk didn't definitively defeat Sentry, either. lol. They both reverted back to their base before either could put down the other. Had Hulk been pissed at the time he would have owned him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Orion was getting his clock cleaned in less than a minute against DD. Herc pretty much embarrassed Sentry. The Human Torch sent him home crying and the Blue Marvel upper cut his ass into orbit none of them are half as powerful as Orion see low balling gets you no where and until you stop nobody will pay any attention to you. Anyways Orion wins both Bob is outclassed here.

quanchi112
Herc pretty much embarrassed Sentry. The Human Torch sent him home crying and the Blue Marvel upper cut his ass into orbit none of them are half as powerful as Orion see low balling gets you no where and until you stop nobody will pat any attention to you. Anyways Orion wins both Bob is outclassed here. Herc embarrassed the Sentry because he held back. Had he gone all out things would definitely have been different.

Sentry going all out destroys Orion. He raped terrax, held his own while holding back against photon, and burned out ww hulk. Sentry all day unless he decides to hold back. In that event I give it to Orion.

smile

Enyalus
Had Hulk been pissed at the time he would have owned him.
That's speculation. And you're entitled to your opinion, of course. I'm not even going to argue, because I agree.

But I'm saying...Sentry wasn't decisively beaten by Hulk.

iceman24567
Herc embarrassed the Sentry because he held back. Had he gone all out things would definitely have been different.

Sentry going all out destroys Orion. He raped terrax, held his own while holding back against photon, and burned out ww hulk. Sentry all day unless he decides to hold back. In that event I give it to Orion.

smile Funny how your just about the only person that thinks so but whatever "debating" with you is pointless. I stand by what i said Sentry is out of his league.

tkitna
Sentry wins both.

tkitna
Had Hulk been pissed at the time he would have owned him.

Hulk wasnt pissed?

What would have happened if Sentry really tried to win instead of just trying to release all of his energy?

Forever Nick
Sentry wins both

batosaimsx7
Orion Curbstomps in both

Sentry got owned by the Human Torch

batosaimsx7
When are people going to accept that Sentry is in no way shape or form a match for Superman or any DC Brick including Orion

Sentry is nothing... period

Enyalus
That's nice.

Forever Nick
Sentry wins

juggernaut74
Sentry is too powerful.

Hyperion Prime
Orion wins both Sentry will get put into orbit again just like Blue Marvel did. This time though Sentry will stay knocked out longer than 4 seconds.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/albm050102.jpg

iceman24567
Yeah except Orion would fly into orbit to finish what he started no expression

Hyperion Prime
Yeah except Orion would fly into orbit to finish what he started no expression

thumb up

Enyalus
Orion has done absolutely nothing to put him on the same level or above physically as Blue Marvel.

iceman24567
Orion has done absolutely nothing to put him on the same level or above physically as Blue Marvel. What you say boi?

Enyalus
What you say boi?
I say the negro represents his peeps well, g.

iceman24567
I say the negro represents his peeps well, g. Fo sho

Hyperion Prime
Orion has done absolutely nothing to put him on the same level or above physically as Blue Marvel.

eek! eek! What really!!!!! Darkseid

iceman24567
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
eek! eek! What really!!!!! Darkseid I doubt he was serious laughing

Enyalus
eek! eek! What really!!!!! Darkseid
Killing Darkseid while being amped by the Source twice is no feat. And then beating Darkseid in H2H when he let you is also another non feat.

Orion's best physical feat is probably stalemating Superman physically. Highly ambiguous.

Enyalus
I doubt he was serious laughing
No, I was. Did you read the Blue Marvel mini? He had some great strength feats.

iceman24567
No, I was. Did you read the Blue Marvel mini? He had some great strength feats. His durability isn't on Orions level yeah the Blue Marvel was a monster in his OWN series but hey he's black so i will agree with you anyways.

Slaanesh
1. Orion

2. Sentry

Hyperion Prime
Killing Darkseid while being amped by the Source twice is no feat. And then beating Darkseid in H2H when he let you is also another non feat.

Orion's best physical feat is probably stalemating Superman physically. Highly ambiguous.

Why do you say Darkseid let him. I actually have death of the New Gods and the other issue where they fought and Orion killed him

iceman24567
Speculation

Enyalus
Why do you say Darkseid let him. I actually have death of the New Gods and the other issue where they fought and Orion killed him
They battle in the final issue of DOTNG. That was inconclusive, right? Then in Countdown he shows up again and rips out Darkseid's heart, killing him. Before that, in NG v3 #2, Orion kills Darkseid. And in Orion #5, Orion beats Darkseid in a H2H type gladiator-type match.

In the first instances I mentioned, Orion was amped by The Source. In addition to being amped by The Source, in NG #2 Darkseid wanted Orion to kill him. It was part of his plan. When Orion beats him in Orion #5, Darkseid also let him beat him. It was again part of DS's plan.

That's all the times Orion has come close to beating DS. stick out tongue

D_Dude1210

That's all the times Orion has come close to beating DS. stick out tongue

Which isn't all that impressive a feat anyway, cuz well, DS sux. big grin

cloud102

What about helping Superman push Sivaa into the other dimension, then holding planets inside his hand like they were planets, revealing that NG's are much, much bigger in reality?

vlaaad12345
What exactly did blue marvel do that was so impressive?

Mindset
Did you not see that he was black?

cloud102
Hahaha!

-K-M-

Darkseid let him win...

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv3_08-20.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv3_08-21.jpg

Speculation

Actually that's fact, it was said both "defeats" in New Gods was Darkseid faking defeat or letting him win.

Warlord
So anyone care to tell me why telepathy won't work since Orion doesn't have the motherbox?

basilisk
Telepathy isn't doing squat to Orion

Originally posted by Warlord
So anyone care to tell me why telepathy won't work since Orion doesn't have the motherbox?

Telepathy would work on Orion if he doesn't have something like the motherbox to protect him. Maxima defeated Orion very easily with just telepathy.

Based on recent Sentry showings TP would be the only way he could win, except for possibly going all-out Void (which would include TP).

Uxas Khan
Sentry 10/10 in both

kevdude
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Which isn't all that impressive a feat anyway, cuz well, DS sux. big grin

You are new here, talking about something you don't know much about? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stunner2xx
Orion stomps on both

People really need to stop using the WWH hulk thing
It specifically stated that his Aura had an effect on the hulk
everyone knows that WWH would have riped him in half just like sentry did to carnage.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by -K-M-
Darkseid let him win...

Actually that's fact, it was said both "defeats" in New Gods was Darkseid faking defeat or letting him win.

Thanks for posting that. I really don't collect DC so I didnt know that happened.

The Pict
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
Orion stomps on both

everyone knows that WWH would have riped him in half just like sentry did to carnage.

When was it specifiaclly stated? When Hulk was knocking the crap out him? Sentry wasn't trying to calm Hulk he was there for a fight.

starlock
Orion wins both

quanchi112
Funny how your just about the only person that thinks so but whatever "debating" with you is pointless. I stand by what i said Sentry is out of his league. How is he? He has hung with much more powerful/formidable characters than Superman. Did you even read my post?

That's speculation. And you're entitled to your opinion, of course. I'm not even going to argue, because I agree.

But I'm saying...Sentry wasn't decisively beaten by Hulk. I never said that he was. Hulk just finished on his revenge scenario and didn't even want to fight Sentry.Originally posted by tkitna
Hulk wasnt pissed?

What would have happened if Sentry really tried to win instead of just trying to release all of his energy? No. He had to stop the sentry, but he had already accomplished his objective. If Sentry sent him off the planet this fight would have been much different imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -K-M-
Darkseid let him win...

Actually that's fact, it was said both "defeats" in New Gods was Darkseid faking defeat or letting him win. Ds did let him kill him but Orion was getting the better of him physically on his own.

When was this stated?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
Orion stomps on both

everyone knows that WWH would have riped him in half just like sentry did to carnage. Nah i don't think the calming aura had any effect on the Hulk nothing gave us the reader that impression.

Allankles
Ds did let him kill him but Orion was getting the better of him physically on his own.

When was this stated?

Um! He posted the scan...

And in the fight you're talking about it was stated at the end of the same series by the same author who wrote the fight.

DS let Orion think he'd got the best of him and that he was dead via the OE redirection well in fact DS had merely teleported himself to his sanctuary.

He wanted to observe the limits of the ALE monitoring Red Orion.

tkitna
Originally posted by The Pict
When was it specifiaclly stated? When Hulk was knocking the crap out him? Sentry wasn't trying to calm Hulk he was there for a fight.

Come on man. Did you even read it? If Sentry fought like he meant to win instead of letting the Hulk him him while he smiled, the outcome would have been different.

It's Faceman
Originally posted by starlock
Orion wins both

leonidas
Hulk didn't definitively defeat Sentry, either. lol. They both reverted back to their base before either could put down the other.

yeah, that comment didn't quite come out right. i was asking who has decisively beaten him?

funny thread--most people are in the extremes. i still think it'd be a good fight. would bob's aura affect orion or was it only hulk that was affected?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Um! He posted the scan...

And in the fight you're talking about it was stated at the end of the same series by the same author who wrote the fight.

DS let Orion think he'd got the best of him and that he was dead via the OE redirection well in fact DS had merely teleported himself to his sanctuary.

He wanted to observe the limits of the ALE monitoring Red Orion. Someone else on herochat posted a while back the writer admitting that had Ds held back in their physical exchange that Orion would have known. Ds threw the match at the end, but he was getting owned physically on his own.

When was this stated?

d3str0ya10
Sentry.

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
What about helping Superman push Sivaa into the other dimension, then holding planets inside his hand like they were planets, revealing that NG's are much, much bigger in reality?
Orion used an Astro Force blast for that. Nothing physical. smile

Originally posted by leonidas
funny thread--most people are in the extremes. i still think it'd be a good fight. would bob's aura affect orion or was it only hulk that was affected?
I agree that it would be a good fight. Sentry's shown impressive striking power and durability.

I think Bob's aura would affect Orion, because nothing was said about the aura disrupting gamma radiation in particular, so...I think its a type of calming aura in general.

quanchi112
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
Sentry. thumb up

batosaimsx7
Sentry dies a horrible death here

Orion rips his head off and shits down his neck

-K-M-
Ds did let him kill him but Orion was getting the better of him physically on his own.

When was this stated?

Sure in a match DS was going to throw *shrugs*

Where was what stated?

Aztec123
Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.