Tekken vs Street Fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gamerr-X
Kazuya (May go Devil)
Jin (May go Devil)
Heihachi

VS

Ryu
Bison
Akuma

I say Team Tekken wins it.

k1Lla441
rape. and next time please describe the match more.

NemeBro
Gouki solos.

Sado22
Kazuya vs Ryu: Kazuya. the hitting power he has displayed over the years makes him the big favorite for the match. splitting a bike effortlessly with an axe kick, capable of breaking off the glass from a whole building with just the force of his blows, breaking the ground and levitating the pieces by just falling in the punching stance, punching through armor plated body of Jack-5 and breaking him to pieces, launching a 250kg Jack atleast 20ft in the air with his dragon uppercut, flinging another 250kg jack around smacking into 3 other Jack's with it and tossing it into a golden statue of buddha shattering both armorplated jack AND buddha>>doing a projectile that feels like being hit with a kick. Kazuya wins 9/10. Devil Kazuya wins 10/10

Jin VS Bison: Jin stomps. take all of the above, and amp it and you get Jin. Bison has barely comparable feats. and if this is devil jin he stands a few feet away and proceeds to choke bison to death.

Heihachi VS akuma: well, given Hachi's endurance there's no doubt in my mind that he can hang with Akuma long enough for Jin and Kazuya to come in and phuck akuma up. still, Akuma wins this one 8/10 on account of feats although hachi has more endurance than ryu and ryu was able to hang with akuma. thus, hachi most definitely can hang. the only way this is trouble for old hachi is if this is SHIN Akuma...and even that couldn't put down PISRyu.

all in all, Tekken team wins.

ditto.

~Sado

NemeBro
Gouki surviving 1,000 meters under the ocean is impressive enough durability to not even be bothered by anyone in team Tekken's punches.

He can kill any of them in one punch or kick.

Gamerr-X
Originally posted by NemeBro
Gouki surviving 1,000 meters under the ocean is impressive enough durability to not even be bothered by anyone in team Tekken's punches.

He can kill any of them in one punch or kick.
I wouldnt go that far, Akuma is very strong, and he is my favourite out of Street Fighter. But not just one kick or punch. Jin,Kazuya and Heihachi are also incredibly strong, as Sado22 showed info on Kazuya and Jin.

Sado22
don't bother with nemebro, gamerr-x. he just likes to pretend he's a fanboy to pisoff the real fanboys stick out tongue

Gamerr-X
lol ok cool

NemeBro
Gouki destroyed/sunk and island with a punch.

Show me a single person in Tekken surviving a punch of that magnitude.

Kirikaze Fuuma

You mean it's not a normal punch.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
You mean it's not a normal punch. Yes it is.

Kirikaze Fuuma
normal punch = island buster

but

tenma gou zankuu <<<<< island buster

any explanation of this?

NemeBro
normal punch = island buster

but

tenma gou zankuu <<<<< island buster

any explanation of this? I am not Wapanese and as such do not know the Japanese names of the attacks.

Wtf is that?

Kirikaze Fuuma
What? you don't know Gouki's special move? no expression

NemeBro
Describe it for me, don't be a dick, I use the moves in the games, I do not know the names of them all. no expression

Kirikaze Fuuma
Don't pretend you don't know anything. erm

But if you had an amnesia, fine. Watch SF4 trailer where Ryu fought Gouki.

lfxVKlRUjJg

Watch at 3:10.

P.S : Still don't know? then do not talk about Gouki again next time until you can name his entire moves. erm

NemeBro
Fail at embedding.

Although thinking about it, it is basically the rapid-fire Zankuu Hadeouken correct?

They did not destroy near an island, no, but collateral damage is not realistic in fiction, it very rarely is.

And sure I do not know the names of every single one of his moves, because I am not a Wapanese f@ggot, but factually I am roughly three to four times more intelligent than you, a better debater, and more logical, how's about instead of bitching about the fact that I do not know the name of one of Gouki's moves, you provide the evidence that his island punching feat was done with some kind of special technique and name the technique? smile

Kirikaze Fuuma
Fail at embedding.

Although thinking about it, it is basically the rapid-fire Zankuu Hadeouken correct?

They did not destroy near an island, no, but collateral damage is not realistic in fiction, it very rarely is.

And sure I do not know the names of every single one of his moves, because I am not a Wapanese f@ggot, but factually I am roughly three to four times more intelligent than you, a better debater, and more logical, how's about instead of bitching about the fact that I do not know the name of one of Gouki's moves, you provide the evidence that his island punching feat was done with some kind of special technique and name the technique? smile

it's embedded. look again.

Each every of his hadouken is as strong as his punch or maybe more powerful. But with that much zankuu hadouken (which is obviously much stronger than his normal punch) he can't even create something more than an island buster. that strike is not enough to bust an island.

It's probably kongoukokuretsuzan. He performed the same stance, the same crack on the island. Or if not, he focused all of his of power on his fist and shattered the island base.

P.S : You can talk all you want about you are a better debater or not. In real life I don't like debating someone. so yes, you are probably a better debater. But you can't even explain how could a normal punch shattered an island while a much powerful force created something which is too weak for island buster.

Darkstorm Zero
Probably because an energy blast created an explosion, rather than concentrating the entire force in one spot without dissapation.

That and your logic is flawed, your comparing two very different kinds of attack, plus ignoring sircumstances of that match, Gouki wasn't going for the kill.

Sado22
old friend, the canon of SF has compared the two to the point that they went ahead and said that hadouken feel like being hit by a kick/punch. so yes they are comparable and his logic isn't flawed at all.
gouki not going for the kill or not means he's normal akuma and not shin. and if i'm not mistaken, that's the akuma being used for this fight.

how are you a better debater when you're the one flaming?
how are you more intelligent than him when this is far from an intellectual conversation and is about videogames...something that's known to drop intelligence points?
how are you more logical when he's giving us facts and you're giving us opinion which is neither based on fact or even close to true?

we've spoken about this island busting thing several times before and each time YOU are the one who cops out and never comes back to the thread. DsZ and I have gone over this before, but neither of us has been able to convince the other (he's a taurus and i'm a scorpio laughing out loud ) but at least we don't cop out.

~Sado

WO Polaski
Originally posted by Sado22

flaming a troll is okay despite what the staff thinks.

its not known to drop intelligence points thats crap and the act of debating is by itself a mental excersize.

his facts are wrong.

three questions three answers.

Cosmic Cube
hadouken feel like being hit by a kick/punch.
~Sado Well it does mean "Wave/Surge Fist", Capt. Obvious. Thanks for clearing that up. That third sentence makes almost no sense whatsoever.

(Edit: Opinions please: Did I come off as a Wapanese douche in that first sentence?)

WTF are intelligence points? Dude you are whacked. OMFG you're citing astrology? Are you a scientologist or something? Whacked dude. Seriously.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by WO Polaski
his facts are wrong.

three questions three answers.

Then please elaborate which part is wrong.

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Well it does mean "Wave/Surge Fist", Capt. Obvious. Thanks for clearing that up. That third sentence makes almost no sense whatsoever.

(Edit: Opinions please: Did I come off as a Wapanese douche in that first sentence?)

WTF are intelligence points? Dude you are whacked. OMFG you're citing astrology? Are you a scientologist or something? Whacked dude. Seriously.

Read SF plot guide. Ryu's hadouken feels like a well landed kick was stated from hadouken no nazo book.

Cosmic Cube
Then please elaborate which part is wrong.

Read SF plot guide. Ryu's hadouken feels like a well landed kick was stated from hadouken no nazo book. WTF are you talking about, dude? I just said that it was obvious to any Wasian that the Hadoken would feel like a Kick or Punch by etymology alone. You guys are freak'n tarded, man.

Kirikaze Fuuma
WTF are you talking about, dude? I just said that it was obvious to any Wasian that the Hadoken would feel like a Kick or Punch by etymology alone. You guys are freak'n tarded, man.

...Alright.

Sado22
you don't decide the rules. this is simply your opinion which don't matter. fact is he's talking about his debating skills which don't amount to much when he's flaming someone who isn't. not to mention that KKF is pointing out to him where he's wrong while nemebro is posting one-lined "facts" that are false, exaggerated or both.

depends what you're debating about. you and I can debate about the color of tifa's nipples but that's not in intellectual. not in the least.

your oneliners are doing little. elaborate, please.

well, your answers are bad. the first one is merely an opinion, the second one overates debates regardless of subject and the third is a vague, opinionated oneliner.

you welcome.
don't take etymology too seriously in a videogame. the hadoukens don't feel like punches of kicks just because they are named after punches or kicks. to take a move based on it's name is stupidity.

just take out the "or not" and then read it again. slowly. it's not so hard.

the points you get in an intelligence test no expression

none of the above.
btw, did you see that smiley infront of the scorpio taurus post? did you?

can't take the words on a literal level.

~Sado

Cosmic Cube
you welcome.
don't take etymology too seriously in a videogame. the hadoukens don't feel like punches of kicks just because they are named after punches or kicks. to take a move based on it's name is stupidity.

just take out the "or not" and then read it again. slowly. it's not so hard.

the points you get in an intelligence test no expression

none of the above.
btw, did you see that smiley infront of the scorpio taurus post? did you?

can't take the words on a literal level.

~Sado

Well **** me. Are you suggesting that a Shoryuken isn't a fist from a rising metaphorical dragon? Or that a Spinning Bird Kick isn't a Spinning Kick performed in a birdlike fashion? Or that A Somersault/Flash Kick isn't a flashy kick done in mid-somersault? It's a little thing called 'intuition'. Score.

I still don't get it. Elucidate.

WTF is an intelligence test? You mean like an SAT or something?

So you're expecting me to pick up on all your subtle sarcasm? Screw that, dude, I'm not a cryptographer. Say what you mean, dude.

Dude, wtf is that supposed to mean?

Sado22
but that has little to do with what these energy blasts are capable of doing. that's what we're talking about.

we're talking about gouki. not SHIN gouki. big difference in powerlevel.

yup.

actually in a conversation that doesn't concern you, i expect you to stay out of it.

it means that i was joking.

~Sado

Cosmic Cube
but that has little to do with what these energy blasts are capable of doing. that's what we're talking about.

we're talking about gouki. not SHIN gouki. big difference in powerlevel.

yup.

actually in a conversation that doesn't concern you, i expect you to stay out of it.

it means that i was joking.

~Sado

I firmly believe that if you punch anything enough, you can break it. Even an Island. Therefore, I am still right.

How does the conversation not concern me? I can read your posts, and therefore, I am obligated to partake in any conversations you initiate. Don't be such an isolationist Nazi.

I understand everything else. Next time don't be a dick and just say what you mean straightaway. (not that you were being a dick, I'm just making an analogy)

Quincy

Whats his name dragon man from 5 destroyed a mountain with a single punch.

That's not bad either man stoned

C. C. Cowgirl!
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/0/6/customsig_70706_ro.gif

I need to see that movie no expression

Quincy
See it thumb up

It's hilarious.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I've been waiting for it to come to Swedish movietheatre. Now that it's here, I haven't found the time cry I'll probably see it this weekend smile

Quincy
DO IT YOU SWEDE! mad

Cosmic Cube
^Watch it, buddy!

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Quincy
DO IT YOU SWEDE! mad

I will! I will! cry Don't spank me weep

Darkstorm Zero
In all the actually published official materials pertaining Street Fighter, there is precisely 0% mentioning the Hadouken or any of its variations feeling like a well landed punch or kick. That is something Tiamat fabricated and has NO basis in canon.

Kirikaze, I would appreciate it if you stop dredging up that FAQ as though it where source material, because it's not 100% accurate, Tiamat, Saiki and Rolento are far from infallible.

Quincy
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
I will! I will! cry Don't spank me weep

You want it! stoned

C. C. Cowgirl!
I do sigh

Cosmic Cube
Careful around her, Quincy. She's a deceitful Swedish succubus.

Edit: And watch what you say about Swedes. I am Pseudo-Finnish, and Swedes are like kin to me. Even the lying she-demon Swedes.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Careful around her, Quincy. She's a deceitful Swedish succubus.

You say that as if it's a bad thing angel_not

Quincy
I've tangled with the likes of Cowgirl before.

She's sly.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Watch your mouth sly

Cosmic Cube
Anyway, does anyone else find it odd that Ryu never wears shoes? Not even sandals. The soles of his feet must be thick, I mean THICK.

Quincy
Watch your mouth sly

innocent04

Anyway, does anyone else find it odd that Ryu never wears shoes? Not even sandals. The soles of his feet must be thick, I mean THICK.

He's got hobbit feet.

Darkstorm Zero
Wait wait wait a minute!

He did wear sos in SF1!

C. C. Cowgirl!
It's not a very uncommon occurance. He wouldn't be the first one to spend more time without than with shoes. Or even the first one to never wear shoes.

To keep on topic, I think Street Fighter wins.

Quincy
Against the devils? I dunno about that.

C. C. Cowgirl!
If Akuma is half the man he's said to be, I can't imagine them surviving. I've seen Kazuya and Jin clash and that won't suffice (That was non-Devil though)

Quincy
Can Akuma fly?

Cheap as it may be, couldn't Jin and Kazuya fly around and spam lasers?

C. C. Cowgirl!
If the strength Akuma is claimed to have is true, he could go all Hulk thunderclap on them. Or throw big objects at them.

Quincy
mhmm

Well then...

C. C. Cowgirl!
I don't know. I don't like either one of the games and haven't really read up on any of the characters. Just seen a few videos.

Darkstorm Zero
Akuma's SF3 3rd Strike ending has him leaping from ocean floor to ocean surface with a sunken ship in tow in mere seconds... No amount of flight the Devils have shown is going to match that jump strength/height/speed

Sado22
only that they can stand far away and choke him to death and laugh at him for being so stupid laughing out loud

as for the 0% thing, well, tiamat uses info from canon sources and interviews. so, yeah, he's credible.

the whole argument between DsZ and me has been about energy projectiles and whether they are comparable to his punches and kicks.
you seem to agree with me that they are comparable and so all it does is proove nemebro wrong because he suggests that gouki can bust island with regular punches (despite in-game evidence prooving otherwise).

but i'm not talking to you. you can read the post but the post isn't directed at you.

like i said, you weren't part of the equation at the time. sue me.

~Sado

Cosmic Cube
but i'm not talking to you. you can read the post but the post isn't directed at you.

like i said, you weren't part of the equation at the time. sue me.

~Sado I'm starting to understand. The sarcasm wasn't directed at me, so I shouldn't have attempted to decipher it.

Gotcha.

Originally posted by Quincy
I've tangled with the likes of Cowgirl before.

She's sly. Who are you telling? I got warned by a mod because she likes pretending to be a transsexual.

I am who I am
Originally posted by Gamerr-X
Kazuya (May go Devil)
Jin (May go Devil)
Heihachi

VS

Ryu
Bison
Akuma

I say Team Tekken wins it. The SF dudes wins in er match. D.Jin VS Ryu, is up in the air tho. Ryu has far better feats than D.Jin but I feel that Jin in Devil mode is better. That's just me. This has been argued beforeOriginally posted by NemeBro
Fail at embedding.

And sure I do not know the names of every single one of his moves, because I am not a Wapanese f@ggot, but factually I am roughly three to four times more intelligent than you, a better debater, and more logical, how's about instead of bitching about the fact that I do not know the name of one of Gouki's moves, you provide the evidence that his island punching feat was done with some kind of special technique and name the technique? smile Akuma killed that ma'phuckin' island wit a punch.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Who are you telling? I got warned by a mod because she likes pretending to be a transsexual.

Me being or not being transsexual is in no way the reason you got warned. It was your attitude at the situation that got you into that mess.

Cosmic Cube
Me being or not being transsexual is in no way the reason you got warned. It was your attitude at the situation that got you into that mess. You mean you not being a tranny. You deliberately confused me. I wasn't sure how to react.

NemeBro
how are you more intelligent than him when this is far from an intellectual conversation and is about videogames...something that's known to drop intelligence points?
how are you more logical when he's giving us facts and you're giving us opinion which is neither based on fact or even close to true?

we've spoken about this island busting thing several times before and each time YOU are the one who cops out and never comes back to the thread. DsZ and I have gone over this before, but neither of us has been able to convince the other (he's a taurus and i'm a scorpio laughing out loud ) but at least we don't cop out.

~Sado 1. Because he is condescending to me and trolling me because I could not associate the name of one of Gouki's moves to the actual attack, try to let this sink into your brain, I know you're a little slow, but you can get through this.

2. Debates are intellectual stimulating. Obviously. Not to mention the fact that nowhere did I mention in my declaration of superior intellect videogames. Learn to read.

3. His facts are not factual. Simple.

4. I left the thread because you continue to claim the same thing over and over and over and over and over again. We will never agree, why would I waste my time arguing about it?

NemeBro
it's embedded. look again.

Each every of his hadouken is as strong as his punch or maybe more powerful. But with that much zankuu hadouken (which is obviously much stronger than his normal punch) he can't even create something more than an island buster. that strike is not enough to bust an island.

It's probably kongoukokuretsuzan. He performed the same stance, the same crack on the island. Or if not, he focused all of his of power on his fist and shattered the island base.

P.S : You can talk all you want about you are a better debater or not. In real life I don't like debating someone. so yes, you are probably a better debater. But you can't even explain how could a normal punch shattered an island while a much powerful force created something which is too weak for island buster. 1. No. It's not.

2. Most likely more powerful considering only Ryu's Hadouken is a well-landed kick, Gouki uses the Gou Hadouken, a more powerful, lethal variation. You need to read. Collateral damage is not realistic in fiction, you are nit-picking.

3. A technique that was created years later? Same stance? Exactly how many ways can you punch the ground? And the KKZ starts with his hand in the air, it is the trademark, if I recall right he is calling on power from the heavens.

You can argue he focused more power in his fist, sure. No proof of it, but more probable than KKZ.

4. I kind of already did.

If you were offended by my post to you, I apologise, but you were condescending to me over confusion with the name of a technique, this you must admit.

Darkstorm Zero
only that they can stand far away and choke him to death and laugh at him for being so stupid laughing out loud

as for the 0% thing, well, tiamat uses info from canon sources and interviews. so, yeah, he's credible.

No, not as credible as the sources themselves, plus he even admits conjecture (his own oppinion) to most of it. Now, since there is no official statement ANYWHERE reguarding ki blasts being the way he described, it is only his oppinion that it is so, why are you taking it as official proof rather than the conjecture that it is?

As for Force Choke BS, try proving that it workson a non-koed opponent, then we'll talk.

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. No. It's not.

2. Most likely more powerful considering only Ryu's Hadouken is a well-landed kick, Gouki uses the Gou Hadouken, a more powerful, lethal variation. You need to read. Collateral damage is not realistic in fiction, you are nit-picking.

3. A technique that was created years later? Same stance? Exactly how many ways can you punch the ground? And the KKZ starts with his hand in the air, it is the trademark, if I recall right he is calling on power from the heavens.

You can argue he focused more power in his fist, sure. No proof of it, but more probable than KKZ.

4. I kind of already did.

If you were offended by my post to you, I apologise, but you were condescending to me over confusion with the name of a technique, this you must admit.

1. Alright, you may try again. But now just click on the video so the video will play on youtube.

lfxVKlRUjJg

2. That's why I said it's as strong as his punches. and I'm talking about damage here (and it was caused by the same effect). If a normal punch destroyed an island, then his TGZ at least had more than just an island busting attack. But it didn't happened.

3. He developed it. Not created it. And I told you before that it's probably KKZ or he focused all of his power in one strike and smashed the island's base.

4. My apologize if my words offended you too.

Darkstorm Zero
Kiri... it's a completely different kind of attack... Why are you insisting on using this to guage an island buster punch? your reffering to an energy projectile attack... Read my earlier post.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Kiri... it's a completely different kind of attack... Why are you insisting on using this to guage an island buster punch? your reffering to an energy projectile attack... Read my earlier post.

It's the different kind of attack with the same effects. Maybe this would help.

taken from hadouken no nazo.

Sado22
good job, kriz. lets see them talk now.

he wasn't trolling. you post a stupid, biased, untrue comment and expected it to fly. he shoves some proof down your throat but you just decide to screw around with him. he even posted the vid for you to see and KNEW what vid he was talking about. but you kept being a jerk.

you said you were more intellectual that him or something along those lines. i mentioned the whole stupidity of pretending to be superior in a videogame thread

your facts are dumb. he's basing his on something. you're basing it on some crap ending that proves me right about as much as it proves you wrong. too bad you never have the guts to actually see the argument through and instead just run away.

at least stick around and see it through. maybe it knock some sense into your skull.

NemeBro
1. Alright, you may try again. But now just click on the video so the video will play on youtube.

lfxVKlRUjJg

2. That's why I said it's as strong as his punches. and I'm talking about damage here (and it was caused by the same effect). If a normal punch destroyed an island, then his TGZ at least had more than just an island busting attack. But it didn't happened.

3. He developed it. Not created it. And I told you before that it's probably KKZ or he focused all of his power in one strike and smashed the island's base.

4. My apologize if my words offended you too. 1. Yes I know what vid you are talking, the SFIV short fight between Gouki and Ryu correct?

2. ...Based on the evidence you just provided, it is not even as strong as Balrog's punches. no expression No, seriously, I had no idea projectiles in SF were that damn weak. I mean Jesus lol, only as hot as the human body?

3. I disagree, I do not see any evidence of either, until it is proven to be something else, why should we assume it to be more than a punch? It does not do the same thing as KKZ, which splits, his punch shattered. As for the gathering his power in one strike, I still disagree, as that is by definition what the KKZ is.

4. No problem.

NemeBro
good job, kriz. lets see them talk now.

he wasn't trolling. you post a stupid, biased, untrue comment and expected it to fly. he shoves some proof down your throat but you just decide to screw around with him. he even posted the vid for you to see and KNEW what vid he was talking about. but you kept being a jerk.

you said you were more intellectual that him or something along those lines. i mentioned the whole stupidity of pretending to be superior in a videogame thread

your facts are dumb. he's basing his on something. you're basing it on some crap ending that proves me right about as much as it proves you wrong. too bad you never have the guts to actually see the argument through and instead just run away.

at least stick around and see it through. maybe it knock some sense into your skull. Talk now? My good man, this proves that projectiles in SF are fvcking weak lol...Even Balrog's normal Gigoton punch(...Which is really just a normal punch) is much more impressive.

2. I say that Gouki's punch can kill anyone here in one shot. Show me ONE scrap of evidence that can suggest they can survive a punch that can destroy Gotenkou, because that is what I am basing my stance on. Also, the calcs were done for this a little while back, but there would be 50 tons of pressure on Gouki's body 1,000 meters under the water. Show me anyone here dishing that kind of damage.

3. Before I address this, to be serious, I don't much appreciate the White-Knighting to be perfectly honest. Kriz and I had a disagreement. We both settled it like mature individuals, and it is now done with. It had NOTHING to do with you, so butt your head the hell out.

I made the claim as a general statement, nothing to do with videogames or forums.

It was also clearly an insult. I do not know nor care if I am more intelligent than Kriz, when I felt he insulted me, I insulted him, that is it.

Don't be so dense.

4. Facts?

We know that Gouki punched an island. We know the island disappeared, which means it was destroyed(probably shattered) or sunk.

It being the KKZ, or anything but a punch, is SPECULATION, not fact.

Him punching and sinking/destroying an island is fact, nothing more, you are the ones speculating, not I.

5. Just because I do not post does not mean I do not read the thread. Obviously.

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. Yes I know what vid you are talking, the SFIV short fight between Gouki and Ryu correct?

2. ...Based on the evidence you just provided, it is not even as strong as Balrog's punches. no expression No, seriously, I had no idea projectiles in SF were that damn weak. I mean Jesus lol, only as hot as the human body?

3. I disagree, I do not see any evidence of either, until it is proven to be something else, why should we assume it to be more than a punch? It does not do the same thing as KKZ, which splits, his punch shattered. As for the gathering his power in one strike, I still disagree, as that is by definition what the KKZ is.

4. No problem.

1. Right.

2. Balrog's punch? You mean the one which killed an elephant? if so, it's not a normal punch either and IIRC you said it's a gigaton punch or crazy buffalo. I think Balrog normal punch is still weaker than Gouki's punch.

3. SF plot guide states it. And Tiamat didn't add "" on it about Gouki developed it. And the crack caused by KKZ is not only one. but more than one. No wonder the island destroyed by his punch. and about the crack, here it is.

Darkstorm Zero
So, Your essentially saying a variable wavelength energy attack is the same as solid blunt force trauma from the fist impact are the same thing based on HNN?

My god man, we see that the Ki shots cause explosions, which is VERY different from concentrated force of impact caused by a fist impact. The explosions would utterly LESSEN the amount of energy being directed on the actual target, Conservation of Energy laws dictate that A: Loss of energy due to expansive force from the Hadouken would be significantly LESS than a concerted application on a much smaller area of impact. Meaning more of the force of the punch would be concentrated on any hit target than an explosive impact from the Hadouken.

This is why Sabot rounds are more effective against Tank Armour than a Tank Shell would be. Concentrated application of force, it's the same thing here.

Oh BTW Neme, it was stated in the 50 Megatonne range, not 50 tonne.

NemeBro
...1,000 meters under the ocean would apply 50 megatonnes on your body?

I find that difficult to believe.

NemeBro
Oh and Kriz, I will address your post tomorrow. It is way too late for me to be addressing a post that long lol...I should not even be up, yet alone posting.

Sado22
the KKZ in the SF3 games is shown as:
-akuma punching the ground
-a lightning that follows his hand till it smashes the ground
-it is clearly shown as a PUNCH and not a karate chop
-a raging ki a la raging storm forms around it
-in-game it is far from a cutting technique but more of a anti-air, closequarter attack

in SFA2 ending we see:
-no lightning but that can be explained in two ways 1) it's an in-game effect 2) it's a still shot and doesn't actuall show akuma doing the move
-clearly a punch and not a chop
-a raging ki is around akuma
-what it does to the island is unknown, heck, what even happens to the island is unknown and we all know fully well how badly capcom of USA fvcks translations up. its practically a fact. when a panoramic view of the island is shown, it is basically several rocky mountains and since we all know, rocky mountains can tumble down pretty easiliy.

in SF3GI ending we see:
-no lighting again
-clealry a punch and not a chop
-about as much as ki as the SFA2 ending
-as many cracks near akuma's fist as in SFA2 ending
-the rock is split in half......but more like BROKEN in half like how you would against a marble slab or a brick with enough truama.

now, lets stop pretending that they are NOT the same thing when its obvious that they are.

Sado22
the punch in SFA2
look at the cracks around his arm and bear in mind that this is clearly a rock, and hence, rigid and very likely to fall apart, terrain. notice also the ki displayed.
oh and notice also, the glowing ki around Akuma's arm. so much for you bullshite claims about it being just a punch, eh nemeSIS?

Sado22
the island

Sado22
now compare to SF3 GI punch:
similar ki explosion, similar cracks, similar motion and he already says he's perfecting the technique which pretty much seems like he knows it but is rehearsing it

Kirikaze Fuuma
You know that those are the same effect with different kind of attacks. And if fists can't caused an explosions (at least in SF universe), then explain to me how could Gouki's punch caused an explosion on that island? A normal punch won't do any explosion and just like Sado said, it's because of a ki. Any other explanation than if that's KKZ? Or maybe just like I said, he focused every of his might and punch the island?

...So you think that Gou hadouken is weaker than his actual punch? even after it was stated that his Gou Hadouken is similar to Ryu but with greater power? And I'm not even talking about gou hadouken. It's TGZ which caused a rain of gou hadouken.

Sado22
ditto, you can even see flaming ki glowing at his hands in the SFA2 ending. not a regular punch.

Darkstorm Zero
It's a shame that you don't see the energy, only the impact and molten rock around his fist.

And if you compare that the the explosions caused by the Tenma Gou Zankuu, then your vision is impaired.

You can see that there is a concentration of force directed in a MUCH smaller area.

Like I said before, Goukentou sinking (And for that matter Uluru splitting ) wasn't caused by explosions.

And I'm saying that the Zankuu Hadoukens are NOT similar to punches in application, no matter what they 'feel' like to living targets.

Sado22
darko, please look at akuma's arm in the SFA2 pic. carefully. do you not see the ki flames on it?

you see flames coming out of the goukentou island, mane.

you know what, i'm startng to see what you're saying. alright, so the zankuu hdoukens, since they were flame attacks, cannot be compared to the blunt force attacks of his fists since they are flames.
okay, i dig.
a little later in the same vid, gouki does a storm of regular purple hadoukens then which were clearly NOT "fireballs" but the solid hadoukens i.e. the ones that feel like being hit by a kick (only gouki's are stronger). look at the vid. even several of those did barely anything...let alone sink islands. these are the ones that are clearly compared to kicks, even feel like them and in fact are of human body temperature. about 20 of them together barely did squat except raise dust and miss ryu horribly (again...or maybe his jobber aura just replled them laughing out loud )

heck, gouki and gouken's fight barely did any damage to the ground around them even though they were going all out.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
Ugh.... No dude, the Shankunetsu Gou Hadoukens are the ones that cause immolation, the Zankuu Hadoukens are the aerial ones. My point is that no Hadoukens can actually be compared directly to a fist or foot impact, Hadoukens cause explosive trauma, punches don't. its really that simple.

I looked at it, and for starters, that isn't ki, its molten rock. The colour is wrong for the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan for starters, 2nd, if it where the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan, it's WAY too small; theres no energy colum, no purple waves, no aura emission, and no huge surface cracks/ripples. Thus I can conclude that it's a different technique at the very least.

Sado22
i know. but look at the vids. the hadoukens he does are flaming. sometime later he does the regular zankuuhadoukens and they are purple.

the faq says otherwise. hadoukens, in any depiction of them, do not explode or the like but simply cause the person to either reel back or fall back. the shakuunetsu, on the otherhand, are explosive and immolate, but not ryu's.

molten rock? no dude. look at akuma's fist. its yellow ki and the cracks are glowing with the same ki. its literally the same color

doesnt' mean anything. ryu's hadouken and ken's hadouken have changed colors over the years. akuma's hadoukens have also changed colors iirc. guile's sonic boom has gone from white to yellow to white again. kikoken has gone from yellow to blue. and so on...

too small? what do you mean?

there's no energy column even for the one in SF3. the cracks were simply glowing with ki as is the case here. not to mention that his hands are glowing the same way, his stannce is the same and you can clearly see energy blast going upwards. like i said before, the lack of lightning and energy column can be associated to the fact that it is not an animation but a still pic.

there are glowing yellow cracks and he just punched the grounds. we know from the proper animations of the KKZ that the waves come a split second later and not immediately. notice also that there is a whole explosion going on in the next frame.

see one in the SF3 one?

its cracking whatever ground is there to crack and we see only one side of the pic. notice also that rocks are already levitating with his attack and that rocks are falling down over them. and again, there's an explosion in the very next frame.

you're entitled to an opinion but i'm not convinced that you aren't convinced smile

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
#1: The FAQ is fanmade, once you realise this, everything will become clear.

#2: If that is his ki, then its the one and only time ever that its been that color for him... Nothing ingame nor before or since then has him have a yellow aura... I'm sorry mate, but that is far from compelling evidence.

#3: No, not really, nothing as radical as this.

#4: Too small, as in it's WAY too small surfacewise to be the KKZ. not enough surface damage.

#5: Those explosions would have been caused by the transfer of energy minutes later, considering Ryu was in the water when they happen.

#6: Yes, you do, both during the purple cracks part, and more noticably, when you can actually do the move in 3rd strike.

#7:The collum appears right when Uluru splits, and it also appears in the ingame version, as does the purple waves. The wound in Uluru is also glowing purple.

#8: Read the rest.

#9: It's a similar technique. but not the same as KKZ.

Kirikaze Fuuma
It's a shame that you don't see the energy, only the impact and molten rock around his fist.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u130/kensaburo/another%20photos/sfa2ryu7.gif

When did a rock shine when it melts? and... is that a molten rock too in Gouki's eye? (no offense) stick out tongue

Because TGZ spreads while his punch only hit one spot.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u130/kensaburo/sfa2ryu9.gif

It's obvious that there's an explosion on that island. And then we saw Ryu already floated on the sea.

it's the effect. When you punch a man and a rock it's still the same punch with the same effect. For example : A flame will both human and house. I never heard a flame burn a human but made a house wet.

Sado22
the source isn't. he literally quoted the source which kirikaze posted for you to see.

even has aura was that color. and i already pointed out to you that colors have changed over time etc. etc.

that's alright. but his whole body is glowing yellow. just because his ki stops being yellow in later games doesn't mean that it never was that color at one point. not to mention that it might have something to do with him not being able to perfect the move. notice also that his eyes are white and his aura itself in the game was pale. that's never happened before or since but it's happening here.

what?

like i said, there is barely any surface to cover, that and the fact that the drawing for endings has ALWAYS been pretty shitty.

or it would have been the next few seconds, which would be about the time the colums start rising out of the ground. your guess is as good as mine.

?

glowing is the ki word. not purple. ki colors have always alternated over the years as i already proved it to you.

a similar technique that we've never heard of or hinted about. thus, due to lack of evidence it must be KKZ.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
#1: Higher sources contradict it, making it mutable.

#2: Thats funny, cause he had a purple one in the previous frame, and crimson throughout the game, those two colour are his and he's always ONLY ever had them. Still nothing compelling.

#3: No radical change to the aura I mean

#4: The entire cave would have immediately caved in to the KKZ considering the amount of surface energy it brings to the table.

#5: Considering they where in a cave somewhere towards the island center, logic would dictate at least a minute or two if the island isn't overly large, more if it's a kilometer in diameter or more...

#6: The column appears immediately on impact, the waves about half a second later.

#7: Not with Gouki they haven't.

#8: Which is an unjustifiable assumption, considering that the KKZ didn't exist for another 6 years at least. Let me ask you, What did you call this move prior to 2nd Impacts release? Because there was no retcom of the Island Killer to KKZ even after the release...

Darkstorm Zero
@Kirikaze: It glows when it melts.. Never seen a lava flow?

Which is the point I am making... Application of force is entirely different, Much of that kinetic force is lost in the explosion when compared to Gouki's punches if we use your logic... It's a poor way to excuse Gouki's power by saying "He didn't bust islands with this ki shot!" apparently forgetting that it's an entirely different form of attack.

Please read later posts Kiri... The explosion your reffering to didn't immediately happen, I could explain about 4 different ways that could happen as an indirect result of the attack rather than a direct one.

The effect? You mean what people describe the pain to feel like rather than what actually happens... Which is all that HNN was describing, and BTW, it's STILL contradicted by other sources including primary canon. and it is still subjected to the same rules as any other energy projectile, ki based or otherwise. Dissipation of energy.

Sado22
those higher sources being what? sf anime? the higher sources are not contradicting those statements at all.

you see, right there in that sentence you have capcom's insanely stupid inconsistency. and you didn't answer my question? when was the last time akuma's eyes shone yellow?

not really.
for one, we have to keep in mind extremely shitty art. secondly, ayres rock is a rock on land. it isn't land. the island is land, going below the surface and connected to earth. you can break a loaf a brick on ground but shattering ground itself is another story. that's where your logic is wrong. islands aren't chunks of land floating over water but solid ground.

considering shitty graphics and a panoramic view that has to be pretty far away given that the island looks tiny. that's a good reason you dont' see the cracks. and again, its not a slab of rock that akuma is hitting but solid ground. the whole physics of breaking would be entirely different from that of ayres rock.

yeah, you're right. but said columns take a while to rise to full size. even in the SF3 ending they are not like how they are in-game.

-glowing yellow eyes when he normally has red
-glowing purprle arua when he normally has red
-blue hadouken in SSF2T but purple later on
-red messatsu hadouken in SF3 when its purple in SFa series
-red tenma gou zankuu in SF3 when its always been purple in prior incarnations

when we do see KKZ he says he's perfecting it...which obviously means he's known it and we also know that he didn't invent it since all the moves gouki knows were from Goutetsu and no . thus it must've been around before that. lo and behold, we see him do a move that looks like it............hey, it must be it!
like i said, your guess is as good as mine, old nemesis laughing out loud

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
#1: Interesting, So Ryu & Sakura can then stop massive walls of fire with punches & kicks? Thats awsome! Whatch Dan's SF4 ending.

#2: I already stated the yellow eyes being unusual, but it is also the soul occurance, Red and purple are Gouki's province and always have been, so that statement was not smart.

#3: I know that, but the island being a large number of rocks and mud connected to the Earth is not an excuse to disprove the attacks effect for what it is. Take a really long look at it compared to the Uluru incident 10 years later. Plus, you'd better check up on Uluru's size, it might as well BE solid ground.

#4: Read #3

#5: SSF2T Was before retcon, it's irrelevant. the SFA stuf was wierd to begin with, and both Hadouken supers where a really dark purple, not red.

#6: Umm, No, the KKZ is a Gouki original, He learned the Ansatsuken arts yes, but thos all revolved around the big 4 techniques and their variants. Everything else is unique to each fighter.

Sado22
what? when did that happen? and how does that refute what I'm saying?

unsual occurance. yes. exactly.
yet, it happened.
for whatever reason in the world they changed the colors around. therefor it very well could be that it was KKZ but just the wrong color. because it was the sole occurance where his eyes were glowing yellow too.

i know what you're saying. but i think you're mssing what i'm saying or i'm not being clear.
think about it this way:
there is a large large stone sitting on top of ground. the way that would break would be completely different. now put that rock away and come down to ground which is not made of the same compounds as the rock and is a mixture of several different things including stone, sand, clay, mud, dust etc.
the two can never break the same way because the compounds are totally different. do you see?

no expression
there's clearly reddish (shocking pink if you really want to be fastidious about color) in there and is very very visible, mate. i even posted a pic. notice also that his hadouken is still the same color as other games but his specials have magically decided to be a blend of reddish, purple, pinkish glow despite NEVER being that way.

besides the color changed, be it dark or light. neither his ki nor anything about him has EVER been pink which it is here.

gouken already taught them a downgraded version which was different from the original karate which is why the way akuma and ryu gather ki is different. ken or ryu never "changed" a move as much as they updated or downgraded them. the motions for their moves are still the same, ryu, ken and akuma still do hadouken, shoryuken and tatsumakisenpuukyaku the same way. the only difference is in the powerlevel and how they gather ki (which i already explained).
you have no proof that they branched out and MADE new moves. there is no proof of it. even when speaking of the KKZ gouki says its the perfected version but never said, hinted or the likes about inventing it.

and lastly, my final point:
you remember how in SF2 there was a glitch where you'd throw out a yellow hadouken everyonce in a while? you remember how they put that for ryu in the next game as the shakuunetsu hadouken? you remember also how they took a april's fool joke and turned it into a whole new character, retconned the story and lo and behold Gouki is born? remember how they took the SF2 anime and took stuff out of it and made SFA3 sometimes going so far as to ripoff entire scenes? remember how they took the supercharged hadouken from the intro of the the SF2 anime and made into the denjin hadouken for Ryu in SF3? remember how they took Haggar's outfit and gave it to Zangief as his 2nd outfit? remember how they took the spinning lariat and gave it to Zangief and called it all a homage? remember how they took another "glitch" from SF2 with ken's tatsumaki senpuukyaku (and the original SF2 with ryu as well) where if done and timed perfectly against a crouching opponent who just stands up the tatsumakisenpuukyaku would capture the opponent and make him take hits from both sides of the screena and this was turned into a the shinkuutatsumaki for ryu in SFA series? etc etc etc

now, don't you think its possible (even plausible, tennabl, very goddamn likely etc) that they took the same move from SFA2 and said "hey, why not turn this into a move" for gouki and make it the "hidden" special.

I rest my case.

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
@Kirikaze: It glows when it melts.. Never seen a lava flow?

Which is the point I am making... Application of force is entirely different, Much of that kinetic force is lost in the explosion when compared to Gouki's punches if we use your logic... It's a poor way to excuse Gouki's power by saying "He didn't bust islands with this ki shot!" apparently forgetting that it's an entirely different form of attack.

Please read later posts Kiri... The explosion your reffering to didn't immediately happen, I could explain about 4 different ways that could happen as an indirect result of the attack rather than a direct one.

The effect? You mean what people describe the pain to feel like rather than what actually happens... Which is all that HNN was describing, and BTW, it's STILL contradicted by other sources including primary canon. and it is still subjected to the same rules as any other energy projectile, ki based or otherwise. Dissipation of energy.

If you said so... but do you think a normal punch would melt a rock and created explosion?

Even if that's a different kind of attack, the damage caused by his TGZ is far too weak compared to his what you called "a normal punch that bust an island".

Same question : How could a normal punch caused an explosion?

I can't deny too that it was a projectile and ki based attack not a flying fist. But primary canon never states anything about how does it feels. So the only reliable source left is HNN.

Darkstorm Zero
#1: Oh for.... Read the thrwad dude... SF4 takes priority over HNN, the source your defending.

#2: Your still running an assumption and basing it on inconsistency, that is extremely flawed reasoning... it's far better to assume it's a different technique until we have ACTUAL evidence.

#3: That STILL doesnt negate what the move does to the surrounding open air tho... it's all well and good to try and compare the two, and I do agree that the internal damage is different, but the KKZ's energy output is insanely higher on the surface than the Island killer. that is a point that cannot be refuted.

#4: What? No you didn't... The fireballs are dark purple... I just checked them myself, there's no pink, and very little red in them... it gets lighter the closer to the core, but it is predominantly purple.

#5: So your saying that Shinryuuken and Shippu Jinrai Kyakuu are not Ken's original creations? or almost ALL of Dan's isn't? Dude.... I can name almost Every current source that disagrees...

Sado22
the what?

how is it flawed when i just showed you that you are wong?
and while we're at it, why have you begun replying like nemebro? its so confusing this way and i have to keep going up and down trying to see what you're replying to and sometimes the numbers don't seem to match.
foo! mad

and yet, chunks of rock are flying about like crazy. dude, its kinda obvious that the art is shitty but they've put in stuff to show how powerful the attack was.

*slaps DSZ in the head*
ya foo, look at the damn pic! mad
stick out tongue

yes, yes, ken invented shinryuken, shoryureppa and shipuujinrai. that's amazing. i know. but they aren't NEW moves. all the names suggest, shoryureppa and shinryuken are just modified shoryukens. shoryureppa is lterally just two/three shoryukens in a row. jinrai is literally just a coupla kicks and the tatsumakisenpuukyaku. its not a NEW move. that much is obvious. like i said very clearly before, they've downgraded or upgraded moves but the basic move is the same.
now, come KKZ there's been NOTHING like it in the past...well, asde from SFa2.

~Sado

Shutter Shack
Wow...this shit again...

It's '06 all over laughing seems like nothing has changed

Sado22
*points at DSZ*
its all this dumbass' fault! mad

Shutter Shack
I'm just wondering, what new feats did the characters in SFIV accomplish? I've seen several new ones from T6BR.

NemeBro
None that I can think of at the moment.

Sado22
exactly.
tekken bloodline rebellion feats>>street figher feats (minus gouki's)

~Sado

NemeBro
What have they done?

Shutter Shack
They're all in the new trailers. Check'em out.

I am who I am
None that I can think of at the moment. Actually...

-Ryu blew up a mountain.

-Sagat created a small tremor.

-Sagat killed a grizzly wit a Tiger Uppercut.

-Chun Li stopped a car at full speed.

-Ryu and Sakura erased a giant fire ball wit Hadoukens

-Gen survived a ceilin' fallin' on'em

-Gouken shrugged of an SGS wit extreme ease

and I could go on, this isn't even countin' how extreme some of the other feats are if some of these endins are canon and it doesn't count the anime.

NemeBro
Originally posted by I am who I am
-Ryu blew up a mountain. Wut

Darkstorm Zero
I think he's talking about Ryu's prologue, along with Gouki's that has him destroying a waterfall...

Although I'm not sure if that was done with a Metsu Hadouken, or a Dark Hadou powered variant.

Sado22
huh? hey i don't recall him destroying the waterfall? confused
or maybe it was my eyes bleedng cuz of the game....

NemeBro
huh? hey i don't recall him destroying the waterfall? confused
or maybe it was my eyes bleedng cuz of the game.... IIRC, Gouken did that.

Darkstorm Zero
Err, no... Gouki's prologue has him sense Ryu doing it.

Gouken reversed the water back up, not blow it away.

NemeBro
You may be right. Cannot recall.

Still though, Ryu destroyed a mountain? no expression

Kirikaze Fuuma
I watched Ryu shot a hadouken on a waterfall. But...

Darkstorm Zero
Yess, it only blew up in Gouki's vision...

NemeBro
Yess, it only blew up in Gouki's vision... Wut

Darkstorm Zero
Ryu's prologue has it dissipate before blowing up, but Gouki's visions of Ryu see him blow it away while the Dark Hadou is starting up

NemeBro
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I cannot remember for the life of me.

So what did Ryu do?

Sado22
either way it doesn't mean squat. we all know dark hadou ryu is not the same as regular ryu and since we're talking regular ryu, dark hadou ryu can give himself a 69

Darkstorm Zero
Chillax Sado.... it IS Ryu's power.... it's not an external powersource.... it wasn't given to him... plus, he didnt surrender to it...

NemeBro
WHAT DID HE DO!?

Darkstorm Zero
What? blow up a waterfall? yes he did according to Gouki

NemeBro
MOUNTAIN

Darkstorm Zero
....... Errr..... Too small?

NemeBro
Then what is this shit about Ryu blowing up a mountain?

Darkstorm Zero
I dunno! I never said it... I assumed he meant the waterfall.... but it wasnt mountain huge...

NemeBro
You disappoint me. estahuh

Shutter Shack
Chillax Sado.... it IS Ryu's power.... it's not an external powersource.... it wasn't given to him... plus, he didnt surrender to it...

E. Ryu not being the same as Ryu is not another way of saying the Dark Hadou is a kind of device or isn't his power. The point is there is a distinction among the two states of the character.

Sado22
well, its an "upgrade" to his established power. we don't count upgrades.

~Sado

NemeBro
I have always been a supporter of Ryu, but if he did it with the Dark Hadou, the feat cannot be counted for him at base levels.

TricksterPriest
At the time of SF4, Ryu has managed to master the dark hadou and is no longer susceptible to being controlled by it. As evidenced by the Metsu Hadoken ultra. stick out tongue

NemeBro
Wut

Sado22
no.

~Sado

TricksterPriest
You don't even have a PS3 or a 360, so you can just shut up, troll.

Sado22
there's something called youtube. just give it up erm

~Sado

TricksterPriest
You don't even own a copy of the game. Youtube? You think you can learn how to play from youtube or see all the story segments? laughing out loud Get out Sado.

"
1. don't care about consoles
2. don't plan on buying one
3. don't have an Xbox360
4. don't plan on buying one
5. don't have a PS3
6. don't plan on buying one
7. was a regular at the arcades
8. don't plan on going there that much now
9. never bought a PS2 but a friend gave it to me last year
10. all that time its been arcades. only.
11. in fact, i've moved on from videogames as a whole
"

you've exposed yourself as a scrub who knows nothing of street fighter. You're done on this board. You have no credibility on SF anymore.

NemeBro
Trickster Priest, you do realise the burden of proof is on you to prove that claim right?

TricksterPriest
Which one? The one about Sado? That's a direct quote from him.

If you mean Ryu, it's self-evident. He can use the Metsu Hadoken and he doesn't turn evil. Nuff said. At the time of SF3, he was stated to have completely mastered it. Perhaps his control is not perfect at this point, but it's a far cry from him being Evil Ryu. And since he's not evil Ryu, the feat is his.

NemeBro
When was it stated by SF3 he mastered the Dark Hadou?

Zack Fair
Ryu has issues with the Satsui No Hadou because of the machine Seth's organization built. That is all there is to it.

Shutter Shack
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You don't even have a PS3 or a 360, so you can just shut up, troll. This by itself is ironic. You're calling someone a troll while not giving proof of your own claims in a debate.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You don't even own a copy of the game. Youtube? You think you can learn how to play from youtube or see all the story segments? laughing out loud Get out Sado.

"
1. don't care about consoles
2. don't plan on buying one
3. don't have an Xbox360
4. don't plan on buying one
5. don't have a PS3
6. don't plan on buying one
7. was a regular at the arcades
8. don't plan on going there that much now
9. never bought a PS2 but a friend gave it to me last year
10. all that time its been arcades. only.
11. in fact, i've moved on from videogames as a whole
"

you've exposed yourself as a scrub who knows nothing of street fighter. You're done on this board. You have no credibility on SF anymore. Coming from a guy who's only successes are wanking his favorite characters and attacking anyone who doesn't agree with his false and delusional points of view. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So have you played any of the games you've constantly debated against (Tekken would be a good example) and not just for a day or two? Yes or no.

And are you that dumb? You can't see cutscenes on Youtube? haermm

And what does knowing how to play a game have anything to do with verses threads? This is a place to debate, not some sort of competition. No one has to play a game to know the details of said game. That's what articles and videos are for.

As such, you ought to take your advice:Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Get out.

Sado22
i need to own the game on console to know the story? the more you talk the more you show what a dumb cvnt you really are laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

fact of the matter is you come out here and say ryu has mastered the darkhadou and since no one agrees with you, the burden of proof is on you. you are a big FAIL.

~Sado

Shutter Shack
I'll take Zack's word for it at the moment, and he's been playing a good deal of SFIV.
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Ryu has issues with the Satsui No Hadou because of the machine Seth's organization built. That is all there is to it.

Peach
i need to own the game on console to know the story? the more you talk the more you show what a dumb cvnt you really are laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

fact of the matter is you come out here and say ryu has mastered the darkhadou and since no one agrees with you, the burden of proof is on you. you are a big FAIL.

~Sado

Watch your mouth. Consider this a warning.

Sado22
you're warning me because i used "cvnt". words are not evil, its the context that's evil. the way i used cvnt has no implication on women so spare me the feminism (british usage of cvnt has a different context from when americans use it).
while we're at it, how come trickster gets to flame me for 3 weeks dayin, dayout and he gets to be here still? he was warned last week but he's still around and he's stll flaming me...while i'm gettng warned for defending myself (i was keeping my cool all this time waiting for you people--no implication on the cast, creed or culture of the mods again because words are neutral--to do your jobs)? in this thread he makes claims he cant defend and is derailing the thread, is flaming posters and stll gets to be around despite being warned more than a week ago?

does that mean that i can use the word cvnt for another one week before someone actually does something? or because you personally find the word offensive to your sex you're just going to ban me to prove a point?

~Sado

NemeBro
Sado, do not be an idiot. no expression

Lana did not warn you because she was offended by a sexist term...It is because you flamed him. erm

As for TP flaming you and nothing happening...Did you report TP?

Sado22
he got a warning in two threads....what more is required? from Lana and the other dude? no expression
as for the sexist thing, well, lets just say i was "wondering" big grin

Shutter Shack
Azazel may have telekinetic powers, judging by some videos.

NemeBro
he got a warning in two threads....what more is required? from Lana and the other dude? no expression
as for the sexist thing, well, lets just say i was "wondering" big grin You dodged my question.

Shutter Shack
Let's see Cammy clear Death by Degrees. 313

NemeBro
Cammy is hundreds of times hotter than Nina, so she wins by default.

Ryo 666
Not really. She looks like a badly animated schoolgirl.

Shutter Shack
Cammy hardly even looks like a real woman laughing out loud

And if hotness wins battles...we'll use Anna.

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2009/172/928302_20090622_790screen042.jpg

Guess Cammy and co is ****ed, then. no expression

Ryo 666
Nina and Ann look pretty much the same from what I can remember but who knows. Besides Anna's hair looks stupid.

So Nina wins!!

NemeBro
Anna Williams is an ugly skank.

Ryo 666
But only because she's not a Street Fighter character yeah? lol

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>