Mr. Mxyzptlk vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who From from DCU would get the majority/break even with Worlds funniest Mxy?

xJLxKing
What?

TricksterPriest
Very very short list. Spectre using the logos, Michael, and possibly Lucifer if he can mess with Mxy's head (he's not winning in a straight fight) are among the few that I can think of. Mxy is ludicrously powerful.

xJLxKing
Now I understand the question. I don't know what I couldn't understand it before.
The list is about 5-10 characters.
1- The Presence/PM
2- Spectre(with help from presence)
3- Anti-Monitor at full power
4- Ultimator

That's all I can think off.

Harbinger
God ST?

quanchi112
Spectre, Gog from kingdom, Ultimator.

Enyalus
Besides The Presence/PM,

Lucifer.

That's it.

Anyone saying Spectre does it hasn't read enough Mxy.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Besides The Presence/PM,

Lucifer.

That's it.

Anyone saying Spectre does it hasn't read enough Mxy. I agree with this.

tkitna
Bat-Mite

iceman24567
Originally posted by tkitna
Bat-Mite Really? eek!

tkitna
Originally posted by iceman24567
Really? eek!

Hell, I dont know. Just throwing him out there.

xJLxKing
Besides The Presence/PM,

Lucifer.

That's it.

Anyone saying Spectre does it hasn't read enough Mxy.
What if he is back-up by the presence?

Also, I think that Swamp Thing at his peak might have a chance.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
What if he is back-up by the presence?
Not even then.

Also, I think that Swamp Thing at his peak might have a chance.
No way. Otherwise you should've included other supposed "replace God" threats like Great Evil Beast, Carnivore, or Mandrakk.

xJLxKing

Not even then.

Shocking!

Enyalus
Shocking!
Best Spectre is Spectre merged with The Source. WF Mxy > The Source by several magnitudes. And Mxy's WTF pwned Spectre...I think five times if we include Emperor Joker's feats.

There's no way any Spectre beats Mxy at his peak. Lucifer gets the win via manipulation. Everyone else gets f'd in the a.

xJLxKing
Best Spectre is Spectre merged with The Source. WF Mxy > The Source by several magnitudes. And Mxy's WTF pwned Spectre...I think five times if we include Emperor Joker's feats.

There's no way any Spectre beats Mxy at his peak. Lucifer gets the win via manipulation. Everyone else gets f'd in the a.
How about the one that fought AM, or Parallax.
Didn't Spectre destroy the same thing Joker did,

Enyalus
How about the one that fought AM, or Parallax.
Did you read WF? If not, a few things:

Spectre couldn't actually defeat AM. Even when he unleashed a creation-destroying blast. And he was presumably backed up by The Presence, as well as probably 20+ PC magicians and...one 5th Dimension genie(?).

In WF, Mxy travels back to just after the heroes defeat AM and kills Spectre with one shot. It was the third time in that issue that he killed/beat Spectre...

And if you're referring to when Spectre fought ZH Parallax...Spectre lost that fight. erm

Didn't Spectre destroy the same thing Joker did,
I have no idea what you're talking about. EJ made Spectre his b*tch. And Mxy literally destroyed all universes in the DCU at once. Including the 5th dimension, Heaven, and even toon universes like the Super Friends universe and the Wonder Twins universe.

Like I said, no one beats Mxy at peak except for Lucifer, and only because of manipulation abilities.

xJLxKing
I read it a long time ago. Never re-read it though. It was too confusing.
But not defeating AM doesn't mean he was weak.
I'll take your word for it though.

Enyalus
I didn't say amped Spectre was weak. I said he isn't strong enough to beat Mxy.

Because he's not. stick out tongue

grimify
Batman

Enyalus
Originally posted by grimify
Batman
Bat-Mite owned Batman. So did Mxy. uhuh

theICONiac

Did you read WF? If not, a few things:

Spectre couldn't actually defeat AM. Even when he unleashed a creation-destroying blast. And he was presumably backed up by The Presence, as well as probably 20+ PC magicians and...one 5th Dimension genie(?).

In WF, Mxy travels back to just after the heroes defeat AM and kills Spectre with one shot. It was the third time in that issue that he killed/beat Spectre...

And if you're referring to when Spectre fought ZH Parallax...Spectre lost that fight. erm

I have no idea what you're talking about. EJ made Spectre his b*tch. And Mxy literally destroyed all universes in the DCU at once. Including the 5th dimension, Heaven, and even toon universes like the Super Friends universe and the Wonder Twins universe.

Like I said, no one beats Mxy at peak except for Lucifer, and only because of manipulation abilities.

So what was up with Mxy being pwned by SBP and the 'parallel' Zatanna' during countdown? Or was that just PIS?

Enyalus
Considering Annataz admitted that her magic was inferior to Mxy's, yet she was someone able to drain him...I'd say PIS.

theICONiac
Considering Annataz admitted that her magic was inferior to Mxy's, yet she was someone able to drain him...I'd say PIS.

I agree...it just sucks that it happened during such a 'main-stream' comic event like count-down...cheapens the whole thing...

D_Dude1210
Supermannn! big grin

Enyalus
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Supermannn! big grin
B*tch take that back right now or I will find and murder you.

D_Dude1210
NEvAr!!! Superman 8/10! Woo!

Enyalus
NEvAr!!! Superman 8/10! Woo!
My brother lives in Ballarat...I can find you.

D_Dude1210
My brother lives in Ballarat...I can find you.

Superman will save meee!

Enyalus
Superman will save meee!
Silly person. Don't you realize that only Mxy exists in the real world?

D_Dude1210
Silly person. Don't you realize that only Mxy exists in the real world?

Silly rabbit, superman can do anything!

Oh and Supes > Mxy. big grin

JakeTheBank
?

Superman stated that if Mxy and the other imps wanted to invade Earth, nothing could stop them.

Enyalus
Plus Mxy killing Superman multiple times. Often with a simple wave of the hand.

But D_Dude was joking.

D_Dude1210
Plus Mxy killing Superman multiple times. Often with a simple wave of the hand.

But D_Dude was joking.

Spoil my fun whydontcha!

blowup raygun

Philosophía
Throughout history or the current DCU only ? Because if it's the latter .. smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ultimator?

Nihilist

Lord Feron
Amazo? If amazo copies his powers bam!

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Amazo? If amazo copies his powers bam!
He doesn't have power. It's technology that Amazo can't see. Also, their power rely on will. Amazo might not have as much as Mxy. Not only that, but Amazo has to witness him use it. I doubt he will get the chance.

Utrigita
Ultimator?

kgkg
Superman.

Enyalus
Now I understand the question. I don't know what I couldn't understand it before.
The list is about 5-10 characters.
4- Ultimator

That's all I can think off.
Originally posted by quanchi112
, Ultimator.
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Ultimator?
Originally posted by Utrigita
Ultimator?
Just my opinion here, but I wouldn't put Ultimator above Mxy. Mxy destroyed the 5th dimension with a snap of his fingers. If Ultimator could've done such a thing, there would've been no reason for her to enter it and kill imp individually in the first place.

Originally posted by kgkg
Superman.

Get off KG's account, TP.

xJLxKing
If Mxy was that powerful he wouldn't need to make a comic series to kill ultimator.

Enyalus
If Mxy was that powerful he wouldn't need to make a comic series to kill ultimator.
Mxy is that powerful, because he's done what I've said before. erm

xJLxKing
Mxy is that powerful, because he's done what I've said before. erm
He breached the 4th wall to beat him. That's kind of cheating. Don't you think? wink

Enyalus
All I was referring to was Mxy destroying the 5th dimension at once, with a snap. Something Ultimator probably couldn't do.

xJLxKing
All I was referring to was Mxy destroying the 5th dimension at once, with a snap. Something Ultimator probably couldn't do.
PIS?

Enyalus
PIS?
The whole story was PIS. That's why it was an Elseworlds.

But according to some, its canon. And I really can't argue against it. And it doesn't matter, because that story is included in this thread.

shokosugi
Presence
Michael
Lucifer

and ofcourse...

Superman :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.