Superman runs the clone gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Forever Nick
Invincible
Supreme
Gladiator
Hyperion
The Sentry (disputable)
Mr. Majestic
Miracle Man
King Hyperion
Omni-Man

iceman24567
Does he get rest in between? He could probably clear it

JakeTheBank
I think Majestic should be higher up. I always thought of him being the one clone who is the closest to Supes.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by iceman24567
Does he get rest in between? He could probably clear it

thumb up

xJLxKing
I don't think he can clear. Those guys are almost all near his level. Some are even above his level.

Hyperion Prime
I think Supreme can beat him...so he stops at 2 and if he did make it past him he stops at # Gladiator.....Gets past them he stops at King Hyperion and and moves no further, because he dies.

Slaanesh
Glad will stop him.

Enyalus
Supreme beats him, Mr. Majestic beats him, Miracle Man beats him...and I don't know enough about Omni-Man to comment.

Supes gets a majority against the rest.

SevenShackles
Invincible is the only one i see him not having a problem with. supreme will stop him.

D_Dude1210
Yeah, stops at 2.

shokosugi
Superman clears this list of b-listers.

Wild Shadow
the only ppl i see supes beating for sure is invincible and sentry

james2099
Stops dead in his tracks at 2 due to a curbstomp by supreme. It makes no difference who leads off, supes would never clear this. If Supreme, Gladiator or king hyperion were first, he would die at number one.

Philosophía
^suggestion..

http://i44.tinypic.com/qnsqol.jpg

Uxas Khan
Glads or sentry would kill him

kgkg
Clears it But I do believe most would give him a close fights with Superman taking a majority out of 10 matches.

Stunner2xx
he clears
sentry gets the worst beating of the group

Forever Nick
Why? Sentry is stonger than Invincible and Omni-Man

iceman24567
More than likely clears it if he gets enough rest time.

quanchi112
Sentry and King Hyperion beat him for the majority.

Glads is as close to a dead split as can be imo.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Forever Nick
Why? Sentry is stonger than Invincible and Omni-Man Stronger sure but Invincible and Omni-Man have pretty good damage soak Sentry doesn't get it the worst in my opinion but he gets trashed bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.