Batman runs the New Avengers gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
All fights take place in downtown Manhattan. Batman has his standard utility belt and equipment. He gets rest between each fight as well.

1. Captain America (Barnes)

2. Luke Cage

3. Ronin and Mockingbird (both equipped with dual katanas)

4. Wolverine

5. Spider-Man

6. Spider-Woman

5. Ms. Marvel

How far does he go?

JakeTheBank
I think that Cage should be higher up, IMO.

He stops at Wolvie.

Enyalus
I'd say Two, except that Cage isn't skilled enough to deal with Batman. And not fast enough, either.

So Four stops him.

Madvillain
Originally posted by Enyalus
I'd say Two, except that Cage isn't skilled enough to deal with Batman. And not fast enough, either.

That was my line of thinking. It could go either way.

JakeTheBank
I think Batman could only beat him (Cage) with gas based weaponry. I don't know offhand, how resilient he is to that, though. Batman certain has speed, agility, and smarts on Cage though.

Darth Martin
Things start to look bad at 4.

Bouboumaster
Stop at 2 without gas

or

Stop at 4. Batman just can't win this.

Gamerr-X
If he has some strong freezing equipment I rekon he could take Wolverine.

Battlehammer
why is spider woman so high.

cage should beat him if not he stops hard at 4. He have a better shot at 5.

Slaanesh
stop at 2

steverules_2
If he takes on cap without using gas or something then he'd lose but after a long fight...if he uses gas stops at 2 or 4

Mrblonde
Stops at 2

Stunner2xx
batman beats wolverine
wolverine is just too stupid to fight batman
i do think that spiderman will give him more of a problem
i dont know much about spider woman
so stops at her maybe
but ms marvel puts an end to his parade

The Pict
Most likely stops at 4. Not every time though he can KO Wolverine which usually counts as a win here. I don't see him surpassing Spidey though. He's skilled and everything but Spider-Sense is gonna clue Parker on most of Batman's tricks.

golem370
Just a thought everybody says 2 or 4 what about 3. If Wolverine can take shots from Hulk Sasquatch and Wendigo they're is nothing physically Batman could do to defeat Wolverine.

The Pict
Originally posted by golem370
Just a thought everybody says 2 or 4 what about 3. If Wolverine can take shots from Hulk Sasquatch and Wendigo they're is nothing physically Batman could do to defeat Wolverine.

Like they're nothing? Logan always gets ****ed up! A deer has dished out damage to Logan.

golem370
One bad showing compared to tons of battles with people like Cyber Omega Red Hulk Wendigo Roughouse Colossus Thing and others who could cause more damage then Batman could in a week of fighting.

starlock
Dead at 4!

basilisk
Realizing he won't make it through this gauntlet unless he thinks outside the box, Batman throws every gas grenade he has into the room where the Avengers are lined up waiting to fight then slams the door shut.

Stunner2xx
Originally posted by golem370

what are you smoking
Batman depends on his smarts to win not muscle
he wouldnt try to over power him just disable or keep wolverine at a distance

idk what is worse; wolverine or his fanboys
Teh healing facterz pwnsdem all with de sharpesz claus evor

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
what are you smoking

Golem is not a Wolverine fanboy erm

Bruce stops at 4...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Battlehammer
why is spider woman so high.

Not sure, either. Perhaps because of her flight.

Originally posted by Battlehammer
cage should beat him if not he stops hard at 4. He have a better shot at 5.

thumb up

The Pict
what are you smoking

He's not a fanboy, he's making a fair point. I think the majority of the time Wolverine will stop Batman. But it's possible for Batman to KO Logan too and move on to Spiderman.

golem370
Wolverine has been fighting for over 90 years and you can bet that Batman couldn't come up with anything that Wolverine hasn't seen before. Wolverine is considered to a master of every fighting style on Marvel Earth those are a variety of disciplines to master it takes great smarts to learn all of them plus is military training. Wolverine is not a slow fighter it would be extremely hard to keep him at bay imo specially for somebody at Batman level.

Forever Nick
Dead at 2. Luke Cage kills him with a punch. batman would break his arms and spine punching Luke

Battlehammer
batman beats wolverine
wolverine is just too stupid to fight batman
/B]

what?

stop talking out your ass. Wolverine is far from stupid. He extremely intelligent and has 100 plus years of experiences.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.