Reinforcements for the 300

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
You are King Leonidas down on your knees at Thermopalaye. You have just thrown your shield and sword down. Of all individuals Q from Star Trek appears at your side and everything freezes. Everything blacks out to where it's just you two. Q offers you some reinforcements and the revival of every Spartan who died in the battle. Everyone including you will be restored back to full health, rest. Even your armor is perfectly new. Here are your choices. Out of the following list he allows you to pick 5 individuals who will be forced to fight for you.

Scenario I: Total Points allowed: 20

Scenario II: Total Points allowed: 30

Scenario III: Pick one character from each Point Group

5 Points

*Legolas

*Achilles

*Aragorn

*Conan

*Daredevil

10 Points

*Jason Vorhees

*John Rambo

*Punisher

*Van Helsing (No Werewolf)

*Batman

15 Points

*Morpheus

*Blade

*Bullseye

*V

*Blonsky

20 Points

*Wolverine

*Spider-Man

*Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)

*Wolf(AVP R) (No Plasma Casters)

*Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde

-All characters get standard equipment unless specified.
-All characters are under the full command of King Leonidas.
-All characters know the odds and are willing to die for the cause.
-Everyone will work together.
-Everyone is bloodlusted and willing to kill and fight to the death.
-No training or bonding btw Spartans and reinforcements.
-Fight starts over at the Hot Gates.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
You are King Leonidas down on your knees at Thermopalaye. You have just thrown your shield and sword down. Of all individuals Q from Star Trek appears at your side and everything freezes. Everything blacks out to where it's just you two. Q offers you some reinforcements and the revival of every Spartan who died in the battle. Everyone including you will be restored back to full health, rest. Even your armor is perfectly new. Here are your choices. Out of the following list he allows you to pick 5 individuals who will be forced to fight for you.

5 Points

*Legolas

*Achilles

*Aragorn

*Conan

*Daredevil

10 Points

*Jason Vorhees

*John Rambo

*Punisher

*Batman

15 Points

*Morpheus

*Blade

*Bullseye

*V

20 Points

*Wolverine

*Spider-Man

*Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)

*Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde

I: Wolvie

II: Wolvie and Jason

III: Achilles, Jason, Wolverine

As much as I wanna pick Obi Wan, not picking Wolvie is foolish. He'd solo the Persians.

omgchos
Not sure i understand the point values very well. I mean Jason Vorhees is on wolvys level and V would kick spidey's ass. Blade, V and Jason should be in the 20. While Spidey should be in 15.

Robtard
They could just keep jumping on him, eventually pinning him down, sure it'd cost many lives, but they have a few hundred thousand. Would that count as a lose for Wolverine here?

Obi would be smartest, sabre and the Force would make short work of ancient technology

Placidity
Scenario I: Obi Wan Kenobi or Spider-man

Scenario II: Obi Wan and The Punisher

Scenario III: Daredevil, Punisher, Blade, Obi Wan

Placidity
Originally posted by omgchos
Not sure i understand the point values very well. I mean Jason Vorhees is on wolvys level and V would kick spidey's ass. Blade, V and Jason should be in the 20. While Spidey should be in 15.

lol.

Robtard

V couldn't kick Spiderman's ass. Jason couldn't kick Spiderman's ass.

Point system is a bit messed up though.

Scythe
For the first: Wolverine's healing factor could probably mean he could solo them all.

Second: Wolverine and Jason, a mutant with a healing factor and a mutant zombie thingy can more than solo the competition here.

Third: Umm, let's see. DD, Jason, V, Obi-Wan

Placidity
This topic looks very familiar btw stick out tongue

Scythe
Then again, I'll take Benny for 100

omgchos
Originally posted by Robtard
V couldn't kick Spiderman's ass. Jason couldn't kick Spiderman's ass.

Point system is a bit messed up though.
Jason would eventually tear spidey a new one. And V would show spiderman the business end of his daggers. Or his fists.

Placidity
Jason would eventually tear spidey a new one. And V would show spiderman the business end of his daggers. Or his fists.

haha V trying to hurt Spider-man with his fists.

omgchos
V would slice that fool up, or pound him as you would a common household spider. SPLAT

Placidity
V would slice that fool up, or pound him as you would a common household spider. SPLAT

I don't think you know anything about Spider-man.

Rogue Jedi
V would slice that fool up, or pound him as you would a common household spider. SPLAT Um, chos, V would never touch Spidey. V would never get past Spideys webbing. And if he did, Spidey would beat him like a two dollar crack whore.

omgchos
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Um, chos, V would never touch Spidey. V would never get past Spideys webbing. And if he did, Spidey would beat him like a two dollar crack whore.
God Can't a guy be a fanboy just once in his life. V is the only thing i will ever be a fanboy about. If those other guys get McClane beating swagger and smith, i get V beating spidey.

Rogue Jedi
God Can't a guy be a fanboy just once in his life. V is the only thing i will ever be a fanboy about. If those other guys get McClane beating swagger and smith, i get V beating spidey. Oh haermm Well if this is you trying to match their level of fanboyism, miserable epic fail haermm

omgchos
I wasn't trying to match anything. I actually believe V has a shot. I mean some Pissant with mechanical arms gave him a run for his money.

Rogue Jedi
I really dont think so, man. But then again I hate V.

omgchos
See its anti-fanboyism.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Swagger pwns.

Wei Phoenix
I wasn't trying to match anything. I actually believe V has a shot. I mean some Pissant with mechanical arms gave him a run for his money.

Those mechanical arms are stronger than V. Hell any Spider-Man villain from the movies would beat him.

Darth Martin
What's wrong with the point system?

Rogue Jedi
I think they mean that some fighters are in the wrong class.

Placidity
Its fine in my opinion.

The only thing I could complain about is probably Wolf. He isn't quite in the same league as the 20 point folks. But then again, he is also substantially better than the 15 point characters.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Placidity
The only thing I could complain about is probably Wolf. He isn't quite in the same league as the 20 point folks. Well his weapons can cut through anything in this enviorment. Not to mention his vision modes do wonders, and his invisibility.

So try not to think of it as he must be on par with Spider-Man and Wolverine, but rather his VALUE to the Spartans.

Placidity
Well his weapons can cut through anything in this enviorment. Not to mention his vision modes do wonders, and his invisibility.

So try not to think of it as he must be on par with Spider-Man and Wolverine, but rather his VALUE to the Spartans.

I guess invis could be very useful. But his damage output or rate of damage output is not quite up there.

Robtard

Those mechanical arms can tear bank vault doors apart and can move at super-speeds.

Spiderman not holding back due to his uncle Ben clause would destroy V in seconds, as V's daggers would never land a hit and he'd have his face caved in, Fawkes mask and all.

V is a cool character though.

Placidity
Just for the record, in Peter's both fights vs New Goblin, he was stabbed in both encounters. He continued to beat him after in both cases.

Not that V could touch Spidey stick out tongue

Darth Martin
Once again I disagree. He has everything he had in the movie EXCEPT his plasma casters. This means solvent, laser nets, various vision modes, shuriken, combi-stick, wristblades.

He'd put out no less damage than Wolverine or orhees would muster.

Robtard
Once again I disagree. He has everything he had in the movie EXCEPT his plasma casters. This means solvent, laser nets, various vision modes, shuriken, combi-stick, wristblades.

He'd put out no less damage than Wolverine or orhees would muster.

Considering the accolades and whatnot you've chosen for yourself, you don't think you could be just a bit bias?

Much of his ranged gear is a one use item, so while he'd potentially get a lot of kills in the start, he'd slow down when wielding just the spear and wrist-blades. He's also going to worry about being hit, so he'd be blocking much of the time. Wolverine and Jason don't really care about being hit and they can hack away and keep on hacking, as their stamina is nigh endless.

Kaibs

5 Points

*Legolas

*Achilles

*Aragorn

*Conan

*Daredevil

10 Points

*Jason Vorhees

*John Rambo

*Punisher

*Batman

15 Points

*Morpheus

*Blade

*Bullseye

*V

*Blonsky

20 Points

*Wolverine

*Spider-Man

*Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)

*Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde

I: Legolas, Achilles, Rambo
II: Obi-Wan, Achilles, Legolas
III: Achilles, Rambo, Obi-Wan

I like my chances with any of my picks in the group.

Rogue Jedi
How can someone not choose Wolvie here?

Kaibs
Because there are far more scenarios where you dont have to choose wolverine and still win?

Rogue Jedi
Just saying, Wolvie is by far the best choice.

Robtard
How can someone not choose Wolvie here?

Because a few hundred thousand men could stop him. Enough arrows, spears, swords and people grabbing would overwhelm Wolverine, as we're talking about hundreds of thousands.

He's still a good choice, but he isn't a clear Ace-In-The-Hole.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Because a few hundred thousand men could stop him. Enough arrows, spears, swords and people grabbing would overwhelm Wolverine, as we're talking about hundreds of thousands.

He's still a good choice, but he isn't a clear Ace-In-The-Hole. Dude how are they gonna kill him? Cant be done, not with their weapons.

Placidity
Dude how are they gonna kill him? Cant be done, not with their weapons.

They don't need to kill him.

NemeBro
Dude how are they gonna kill him? Cant be done, not with their weapons. No, they can just hold him down, and then have a few dozen men lift a large boulder and put it on top of him.

Or just KO him.

Wolverine is seriously fvcking wanked here, Jesus Christ.

He was KOed by a pistol shot, not being able to be killed=/=unstoppable.

Rogue Jedi
Subdue him? How many Persians would that take?

NemeBro

5 Points

*Legolas

*Achilles

*Aragorn

*Conan

*Daredevil

10 Points

*Jason Vorhees

*John Rambo

*Punisher

*Batman

15 Points

*Morpheus

*Blade

*Bullseye

*V

*Blonsky

20 Points

*Wolverine

*Spider-Man

*Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)

*Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde

-Fight starts over at the Hot Gates. Anyway.

1. Legolas, Jason, Achilles

2. Obi-Wan, Rambo

3. Legolas, Jason, Blade, Obi-Wan

NemeBro
Subdue him? How many Persians would that take? Ten. Being generous. Hell, one Giant Immortal could possibly do it.

Wolverine is barely above peak human in the movies.

Rogue Jedi
Still, Wolvie stands the best chance of soloing here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.