Jason Vorhees vs The Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
The setting is Crystal Peak. Jason is down to his last victim, as soon as he raises his machette to slice off her head, electrical bolts start appearing behind jason. Slowy emerging from the smoke is a large muscular man with no clothes on, the girl runs away, Jason tries to strike the man but the strange man backhands Jason to the ground. This is the T-800 Model 101 from Terminator Salvation. Feats from T1, T2, and TS are allowed. Terminatir is unarmed to start out and Jason has his machette. Both can use the enviorment as an advantage.

Scenario I: Jason Vorhees
Scenario II: Uber Jason (Jason X)

Who takes this Crystal Peak showdown?

Neo_Version 7
Jason could survive numerous grabs and throws.
That being said, I don't see how the T-800 would lose. He gets the edge 7/10. The remaining three are due to home-court advantage and what have you.

Rogue Jedi
I: Terminator rapes every time.

II: Same, Jason still has some fleshy areas.

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I: Terminator rapes every time.

"I know now why you cry."

Rogue Jedi
He'd make Jason cry no doubt.

six6six
Terminator terminates Vorhees.

Dr Will Hatch
T-800. Both are about equal in strength and build, but The Terminator can learn from experience and is already naturally smarter than Voorhees.

Nemesis X
In Jason's original version, he got his ass kicked by an android and when he got uber he owned it with ease. I have no idea what Uber Jason would do against a T-800. Maybe he would just lop its head off.

Placidity
T-800. Every time.

Davis Bloome
The Terminator would destroy any version of Jason.

Sadako of Girth
*Jason snaps fingers in T-800's face as if to say "Wash day tommorrow. Nothin' cleeeeeeeeean, right?"*

*T-800 punchs through Jason's ribcage and pulls out his still beating heart.*

Dr Will Hatch
Beating heart? Jason is an inanimate avatar of evil.

Robtard
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Beating heart? Jason is an inanimate avatar of evil.

Yet his heart was beating in one of the movies. Jason Goes to Hell: The Final (yeah, right) Friday.

He's also definitely animated.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed. Thank you, Robtard.

Sorry I was late.

Nemesis X
If Jason's weakness was his heart then he would've died in Freddy vs. Jason because do you have any idea how much damage Freddy inflicted on Jason's chest?

Placidity
I don't think anyone said it was his "weakness".

Robtard
1) Not sure his heart is a weakness, as it was still bating outside of his chest.

2) Those movies are very well written.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Robtard
1) Not sure his heart is a weakness, as it was still bating outside of his chest.

2) Those movies are very well written. 2) Those movies are very well written. Whahh?!

Robtard
Meant "aren't".

Dr Will Hatch
Anyway, Arnold loses against Jason X. That thing had incredible indestructibility.

Robtard
He did survive orbital entry and a crash landing.

HumanMovieGuide
I think you mean Crystal Lake Darth Martin. Crystal Peak was the military bunker that John and Kate went inside to survive Judgement Day. Anyways this is what I see happening.

1. Jason approaches him, Arnold then breaks Jason's hand and uses his own machete to split him in half. Now it's onto protect John Connor.

2. Jason approaches him, Arnold tosses Uber Jason into the lake. The water short circuits Jason and he dies. Jason has always jobbed to water, I don't see how his cyborg form is going to be any exception. Now it's onto protect John Connor.

He did survive orbital entry and a crash landing.

What film were you watching?

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by HumanMovieGuide
What film were you watching?

"Jason X". Jason was virtually unkillable in that.

HumanMovieGuide
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
"Jason X". Jason was virtually unkillable in that.

I was addressing the "survived re-entry and a crash landing" part, that never happened in the film.

Robtard
I was addressing the "survived re-entry and a crash landing" part, that never happened in the film.

You seem him enter earth's orbit in a fiery blaze, then there's the hint that he didn't completely burn-up and die, as you see his mask sinking and there's the music.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Jason X should make it. Futuristic weapons and massive explosions didn't really do much to him. His organs are virtually unecessary even if he would have his chest penetrated. Heck, Jason in his normal version could walk around with his head cleaved.

I put Jason X above T-800 in terms of both strength and durability.

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
T-800. Both are about equal in strength and build, but The Terminator can learn from experience and is already naturally smarter than Voorhees.

In case that was an implication that Jason was not smart, I would beg to differ. He's somewhat simple, but he's bright enough to develop a strategy.

Dr Will Hatch
I heard he is pretty clever in the newest movie.

C. C. Cowgirl!
More clever for every passing one.

Dr Will Hatch
What's his best "strategy feat"?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Out of the blue, I would say that one of them would be in Jason X:
He's chained in the middle of the room, then somehow breaks free without being noticed doing it, kills the guard, then places the guard where he was chained up, chains him, covers his upper body with a blanked and hides then in the shadows.
The military comes, they walk up to the covered guard, believing it is Jason. By the time they discover it's not, one of them dies and Jason is all over them.

It's not very much really, but it's signs of a strategical mind.

HumanMovieGuide
You seem him enter earth's orbit in a fiery blaze, then there's the hint that he didn't completely burn-up and die, as you see his mask sinking and there's the music.

What was the hint that he survived? Brodsky had a better chance of surviving because he wasn't on fire yet when they were falling.

Everything about the end suggest that he died. Jason's symbol (his mask) was burnt and destroyed. The reason you hear the classic Jason music when his mask hits the bottom of the lake is because that's Jason's typical resting place in the earlier films.

The whole death scene was to pay respects to the original films. After being frozen into the future, being transported onto a spaceship and becoming a cyborg, he eventually ends up back at the bottom of Crystal Lake for his death.

HumanMovieGuide
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Jason X should make it. Futuristic weapons and massive explosions didn't really do much to him. His organs are virtually unecessary even if he would have his chest penetrated. Heck, Jason in his normal version could walk around with his head cleaved.

I put Jason X above T-800 in terms of both strength and durability.

In case that was an implication that Jason was not smart, I would beg to differ. He's somewhat simple, but he's bright enough to develop a strategy.

I disagree. I say Terminator is more stronger and durable than even Uber Jason. Those equipment and metal in that future was a joke. I could even go into better detail about it.

Also regular Jason is definitely not as strong as a Terminator. At the beginning of Jason X, Jason took several minutes to simply outmuscle and kill a teenage girl after he came back alive. Heck all his movies usually has a scene where Jason is taking up several minutes to simply overpower and kill a girl as her idiot friend who's less than five feet away doesn't notice anything.

Terminator on the other hand gets people to fall on their knees by simply grabbing their hand and crushing it.

Robtard
What was the hint that he survived? Brodsky had a better chance of surviving because he wasn't on fire yet when they were falling.

Everything about the end suggest that he died. Jason's symbol (his mask) was burnt and destroyed. The reason you hear the classic Jason music when his mask hits the bottom of the lake is because that's Jason's typical resting place in the earlier films.

The whole death scene was to pay respects to the original films. After being frozen into the future, being transported onto a spaceship and becoming a cyborg, he eventually ends up back at the bottom of Crystal Lake for his death.

Nah, he's down in that lake, waiting for some other producer to throw money into the franchise. Reboot be damned.

Robtard
I disagree. I say Terminator is more stronger and durable than even Uber Jason. Those equipment and metal in that future was a joke. I could even go into better detail about it.

Also regular Jason is definitely not as strong as a Terminator. At the beginning of Jason X, Jason took several minutes to simply outmuscle and kill a teenage girl after he came back alive. Heck all his movies usually has a scene where Jason is taking up several minutes to simply overpower and kill a girl as her idiot friend who's less than five feet away doesn't notice anything.

Terminator on the other hand gets people to fall on their knees by simply grabbing their hand and crushing it.

Jason's strength varies, in Jason Takes Manhatten, he uppercutted a negroe's head off with one short punch.

HumanMovieGuide
Nah, he's down in that lake, waiting for some other producer to throw money into the franchise. Reboot be damned.

You forget though Produces did put more money into the franchise before the reboot. Only difference is instead of continuing in the future, they decided to have the story take place before that and put Freddy in the movie. They thought the idea would make for a good Ft13 and NoES film. Oddly enough they were right. It was better than any of the Ft13 or NoES films that I saw.

Robtard
Only saw little snippets of that one, didn't look very good, as I never cared for the Freddy films.

Do want to see the Friday 13th reboot though.

Tyrannoraptor

Terminator on the other hand gets people to fall on their knees by simply grabbing their hand and crushing it. But Uber-Jason has survived an explosion of a spaceship and atmospheric re-entry while it has been implied that he shook an entire space station.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.