RKT runs the cosmic Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok this is Run King Thor with the Reality Gem, he will try to beat this above skyfather level cosmic beins...he gets 1 full day to get used to the Gem..lets see the Gem and his own powers limits..

1...Darkseid(the most powerful)
2...FP Tyrant
3...FP Galactus
4...Franklin Richards(kid)
5...Areshim
6...Exitar
7...Abraxas
8...Kosmos
9...MJJ

so how...what do you think the Gem limits are??..I know MJJ is a Reality warper too, but he is not omnicient nor onipresent, he just bent reality..

The Nuul
MJJ should beat him. Nothing RKT can do if hes a bunny.

xJLxKing
Doesn't get past 1

nicamarvin
you think??

The Nuul
We know.

The Dark Cloud
Stops at 1 or 2 and the gauntlet is out of order anyway.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He beats DS. But losses the next match.

vlaaad12345
How the **** does he beat the most powerful version of ds?

quanchi112
Stops at 2.

Enyalus
Stops at #1. Soulfire Darkseid crushes RKT.

iceman24567
One stomps him.

guy222
RKT w/Reality Gem vs Darkseid w/ALE hmm

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Stops at #1. Soulfire Darkseid crushes RKT.
thumb up

quanchi112
Stops at #1. Soulfire Darkseid crushes RKT. Darkseid is allowed amps in this one? I thought they meant gds which was him at his most powerful.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Darkseid is allowed amps in this one? I thought they meant gds which was him at his most powerful.
No idea.

quanchi112
No idea. If it's soulfire then Ds wins, if it isn;t Thor wins that matchup easily.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
If it's soulfire then Ds wins, if it isn;t Thor wins that matchup easily.
Against GDS Darkseid? I agree.

Darkseid w/ ALE...erm, probably. There's also non-canon versions of Darkseid that would win. Dunno if we're allowed to use those. Another Nail Darkseid might take it.

Bouboumaster
At best he goes to 3.

Franklin above Galactus?

iceman24567
Soulfire Darkseid or Darkseid with the ale stomps him

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Darkseid w/ ALE gets bent over and sodomized by RKT w/ Gem.

iceman24567
No way jose

vlaaad12345
GDS darkseid isn't the strongest non amped darkseid...he never got to his full power during the entire story.

Enyalus
No way jose
Yes way. He turns the ALE into the theme song from Carebears and drives Darkseid to the point of suicide.

iceman24567
Darkseid gives Thor his eyes back just so he can moon him with his dark wrinkled ass then he tell Thor to piss off.

Enyalus
Darkseid gives Thor his eyes back just so he can moon him with is dark wrinkled ass then he tell Thor to piss off.
Then Thor pulls his head off and carries it around with him as a souvenir.

batosaimsx7
Darkseid makes RKT his personal slave

shokosugi
stops at 1

Philosophía

Stunner2xx
stops at One

Silly Thor dies and we dont have to worry about thor again
YaY

kevdude

Thats the same thing btw and Thor stops at 1, ALE/FC Darkseid takes it

nicamarvin

nicamarvin
you would think the most powerful Skyfather, bad ass thor with Runes, OF and taking full advantage of the Gem will win at least one?..

iceman24567
He isn't the most powerful skyfather no expression

DarkOdin
He isn't the most powerful skyfather no expression

Thats right he is above skyfathers w00t

Lord Feron
Odin was essentially the top Skyfather in MArvel. In the RKT Arc... THor has obtained knowledge and power that has dwarfed that of Odin. Due to greater sacrifice and getting all the rune powers when Odin had but a few.

I think he would make great use of the Reality Gem. IMHO he would beat most of the on the list but not clear it. MJJ (if its the crazy powerful omniversal threatening on) prob stops him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Thats right he is above skyfathers w00t In this thread is is but not without the gem erm

nicamarvin

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by kevdude
Thats the same thing btw and Thor stops at 1, ALE/FC Darkseid takes it
Eh according to darkseid the ALE was insignificant compared to the power he was weilding as soulfire darkseid.

kevdude
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Eh according to darkseid the ALE was insignificant compared to the power he was weilding as soulfire darkseid.

He already had the SF which kept him alive while he understood and possessed the ALE, the ALE was insignificant to the power he merged with, which was him merging with God/The Source (until it decided to get rid of him) and he then had full knowledge of the Life Equation as well. This is also FC Darkseid afterwards which he again somehow came into possession of the ALE and brought everything down with him, in a strange way he was trying to save everything from Mandrakk in his own way, somewhat like Thanos in The End (tho FC was much better).

Enyalus
Was it stated that Darkseid even knew about Mandrakk?

Master Court
The gauntlet doesn't appear to be based on power; it seems out of order.

But with this list, he doesn't get past FP Galactus. Not to say how he'd do against the rest of the list, but with THIS list, Galactus stops him.

kevdude
Was it stated that Darkseid even knew about Mandrakk?

In DC Universe 0 as he falls through the Multiverse he says "I'm the only one who can see the Shadow, this gigantic Shadow cast across the Multiverse, falling over everything". He never knew its name and never really cared.

Enyalus
Originally posted by kevdude
In DC Universe 0 as he falls through the Multiverse he says "I'm the only one who can see the Shadow, this gigantic Shadow cast across the Multiverse, falling over everything". He never knew its name and never really cared.
Oh yeah, I remember reading that and not being able to figure out what he was talking about. embarrasment

Didn't DC Universe 0 come out just prior to FC?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Master Court
The gauntlet doesn't appear to be based on power; it seems out of order.

But with this list, he doesn't get past FP Galactus. Not to say how he'd do against the rest of the list, but with THIS list, Galactus stops him.

RKT with the gem should be able to take down Full power Galactus.

I mean Eternity said he could touch Thanos if he had only one Gem and since RKT I beyond thanos and has the the reality gem i would assume he could take him.

Is it not suppose to be Galactus should be as powerful as eternity at full power

kevdude
Oh yeah, I remember reading that and not being able to figure out what he was talking about. embarrasment

Didn't DC Universe 0 come out just prior to FC?

Yeah came out just before FC 1

DarkOdin
Originally posted by DarkOdin
RKT with the gem should be able to take down a Full power Galactus.

I mean Eternity said he couldn't touch Thanos if he had the reality Gem and since RKT is beyond Thanos and has the reality gem i would assume he could take him.

Galactus should be as powerful as eternity at full power

Fixed i must learn to proof read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.