Thanos w/ GL ring vs. Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Thanos w/ GL power ring

vs.

Zeus (Marvel)

Who wins

JakeTheBank
Thanos should be able to go toe to toe with Zeus without a GL ring if he can fight Odin on even footing.

gogogadgetgo
would a gl ring add anything to the table for thanos that he can't already trump? thanos did go toe to toe with odin, he should be able to go toe to toe with zeus on his own though i dont see him winning a lot

Wild Shadow
the ring wouldnt do squat unless thanos simply used it to absorb the energy into his own reserves, odin can simply remove the constructs that could be erected.

rotiart
Thanos needs a blue ringo

Kris Blaze
I believe a GL ring would make very little difference in this fight.

A big green boxing glove or axe won't really help Thanos much here, lmao.

Slaanesh
but thanos a genius..with his mind and the ring..he can construct some really awesome shit..

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Slaanesh
but thanos a genius..with his mind and the ring..he can construct some really awesome shit..

that the most powerful skyfather can wave away with his magic.

Slaanesh
no he can't..Odin can't even beat Thanos easily..and this is Thanos with a GL ring that he can use to construct whatever he wants..with Thanos will and mind..i don't think Zeus can just destroy it that easily..

King Kandy
Thanos wins no problem. He could probably win anyway since he had two upgrades since he fought Odin. But with a GL ring it's just too easy.

Enyalus
Thanos drains the ring, adds it to his reservoir, then beats Zeus' ass.

rotiart
If thanos was given a gl ring... He would figure out how to tap the power of the whole battery. Remember the thanos/gl/surfer/henshaw comic? Thanos goes to the source . Drains the central battery and comes back to kill Zeus

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by rotiart
If thanos was given a gl ring... He would figure out how to tap the power of the whole battery. Remember the thanos/gl/surfer/henshaw comic? Thanos goes to the source . Drains the central battery and comes back to kill Zeus

thats what i was thinking at first but figured it be too much a curbstomp.

Ouallada
Would absorbing the ring's reserves even aid Thanos to any discernable degree? He already draws upon a nigh "limitless" source of energy + has access to the PC. Zeus should still take this.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Slaanesh
no he can't..Odin can't even beat Thanos easily..and this is Thanos with a GL ring that he can use to construct whatever he wants..with Thanos will and mind..i don't think Zeus can just destroy it that easily..

There's still a set charge for the green lantern ring.

Stunner2xx
giving thanos a GL is like giving Galactus batmans utility belt

IT doesnt matter what your ring is (Rock voice)
knowing thanos he will be winning then screw it up at the very end and lose

occultdestroyer
Thanos with a Sinestro ring is more badass.

golem370
My personal opinion Thanos is more powerful then Zuras and he held his own with Zeus.

Survivor19
^ True

Ouallada
The problem is that Zuras is considered to be powerful because of how well he did against Zeus, not the other way around.

SoulDevourer
with GL ring? this spite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.