Rancor Vs A Dozen Wampas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theICONiac
Ok, here it is!

Battle takes place in the Rancors pit in Jabba's palace. Jabba has imported a dozen Wampas from Hoth - all in heat and split half and half between male/female (so, as solitary creatures they don't rip each other apart).

The Wampa's, with love in the air, are about to start getting their freak on. But before sweet, sweet Wampa love begins Jabba opens the door to the Rancor's pen...a Rancor who hasn't been fed recently.

Who comes out on top?!

Happy Dance

Eminence
Rancor, easily.

mattatom
Luke drops in and traps them all under the door. Duh!

Hewhoknowsall
If this is battlefront 2, then Wampas win cause they're on par with Jedi.

Wait...in battlefront 2 the Rancor is invincible, so never mind Rancor wins.

Slash_KMC
I tried to kill the rancor in Kotor 1 not using the trap. Yeah, rancor wins.

Killed a lot of babies at the end though.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Slash_KMC

me 2. I never made it though. *IDEA*

What if I use the savegame editor to make myself uber (or a robot)? Think I could take it then?

Lord Lucien
I always sacrificed Mission and Carth to the Rancor and let my character take it out with grenades from the safety of the hallway.

Red Nemesis
See, I never accept KOs. Evar.

mattatom
I used stealth...

Kodiak
in the movies, the wampas are huge, maybe 5 times the size of luke. The rancor was about twenty times the size of luke. But since there are 12 wampas, I'm gonna have to go with wampas.

Slash_KMC
I always solo'd with Revan (why call him 'my character'?). The others were always being dicks and attacking the rancor without me wanting them to.

Red Nemesis
Solo mode man. It is the primary way in which to defeat the fun parts of KotOR. It is far preferable to the single-man party.

Slash_KMC
I sometimes had Bastila with me though, for artistic reasons. But then that bastard Malak took her away after the third star map planet.

Lord Lucien
Really? I never lost Bastila in my version. Malak always kidnapped Zaalbar on the Leviation and the rest of the crew members voted unanimously to forget about him, eject Carth in to space, and enslave Mission and Juhani. Probably why I love that game so much. For four years I've been wondering the f*ck you guys have been talking about.

Eminence

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Eminence

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Eminence

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Really? I never lost Bastila in my version. Malak always kidnapped Zaalbar on the Leviation and the rest of the crew members voted unanimously to forget about him, eject Carth in to space, and enslave Mission and Juhani. Probably why I love that game so much. For four years I've been wondering the f*ck you guys have been talking about.

I want this version of KotOR.

Same here. They were more use to me meat shielding than they were alive.

Lord Lucien
Yup. I stopped using them as soon as I got hold of the Jedi. And during 10+ times playing through, I only ever took them along out of simple want for variety.

Red Nemesis
I still like using Zaalbar (sp?) and HK more than Jedi. It gets even better when you use guns instead of a saber.

Slash_KMC
T3 FTW. He never says anything and that's how a good slave companion should be like.

Nephthys
You guys really took the rancor out from the hall? But I thought that was impossible. Why didn't you, y'know, just do it the easy way and put grenades in its food? Or is that not manly enough?

Janus Marius
Yup. I stopped using them as soon as I got hold of the Jedi. And during 10+ times playing through, I only ever took them along out of simple want for variety.

I stuck with Bastila/Juhani or Bastila/Bindo myself. Sometimes Canderous.

I think you get more XP that way, I forget. Also, I always lobbed my grenades at the rakghouls for the lulz.

Lord Lucien
Yeah, the lawlz were always worth it. Especially when your teammates were stupid enough to run through a minefield and straight into a thermal detonator that sent them flying. I always hoped it would glitch and send them over the railing.

Hewhoknowsall

To be honest, KOTOR is one of the most inaccurate Star Wars games.

Can someone please explain to me why a jedi has trouble killing a wild animal the size of a lion or a small group of guys with blasters?

I haven't gotten that far, and it's a good game, but seriously: how come when you're about to escape from that planet and those two bounty hunters arrive and are considered/as hard as bosses? You have a jedi on your side, and the other two are just guys with blasters!!!!!!

Eminence
If you had a simulator you'd be complaining about one blaster bolt blowing your head off and permakilling your character.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
To be honest, KOTOR is one of the most inaccurate Star Wars games.

Can someone please explain to me why a jedi has trouble killing a wild animal the size of a lion or a small group of guys with blasters?

I haven't gotten that far, and it's a good game, but seriously: how come when you're about to escape from that planet and those two bounty hunters arrive and are considered/as hard as bosses? You have a jedi on your side, and the other two are just guys with blasters!!!!!! Yeah, real shame KoTOR wasn't more like real life. Whenever I kill a ravenous mutant dog with my lightsaber, I gain at least 1000 XP.

theICONiac
Can we all focus and get back on topic??? More important things to discuss here, like uh, Wampas Vs Rancor

And here we go again!!! Lets do it!!!

jiggy

Lord Lucien
Right. Topic!

Did you know if you combine a Wampa and a Rancor, you get a Wancor?

theICONiac
Right. Topic!

Did you know if you combine a Wampa and a Rancor, you get a Wancor?

Funny, but...

FOCUS!!!!

Please return after you have taken 20,000mg of Ritalin

evil face

Lord Lucien
So... 20 grams? I eat grams of cereal for breakfast.

theICONiac
I'm gonna give you about 200 grams of ICONic manliness if you don't stop spamming my thread.

FOCUS!!!

pullhair

theICONiac
Whataminute...check that...

I meant 1000 grams..

big grin

Slash_KMC
Heh, Wancor. That's pretty funny.

theICONiac
Heh, Wancor. That's pretty funny.

You'll be getting the 1000 grams too before you know it...FOCUS!!!

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by theICONiac
You'll be getting the 1000 grams too before you know it...FOCUS!!!

For free?

That actually is me focussing btw. But to focus even more, I'd say Luke Skywalker wins.

theICONiac
For free?

That actually is me focussing btw. But to focus even more, I'd say Luke Skywalker wins.

Absolutely for free. And I will meet you under your bridge even.

And Luke is not included in this. I may consider his illegitimate child sired with one of the Wampa's perhaps...but no lightsaber!

Hewhoknowsall
Rancor wins, it has been stated to be impervious to blaster bolts, whereas a wampa could probably be killed by any decent blaster wielding dude from a distance (except battle droids and stormtroopers; they'd just miss all of their shots)

Slash_KMC
Absolutely for free. And I will meet you under your bridge even.

And Luke is not included in this. I may consider his illegitimate child sired with one of the Wampa's perhaps...but no lightsaber!

Can the Rancor have a lightsaber?

theICONiac
Can the Rancor have a lightsaber?

*sigh*

No, but I'll give you a lightsaber...along with the 1000 grams of ICON

Slash_KMC
*sigh*

No, but I'll give you a lightsaber...along with the 1000 grams of ICON

I only accept if I get to chose the color.

Lord Lucien
*choose.

Slash_KMC
Nemesis, you hacked Lucien's account?

mattatom
No no, Nemesis acquired Luciens mantle of Grammar Nazi. I thought you'd been here longer than a year Slash.

Slash_KMC
noez ima newb

I've been watching since 2005 ish though. no expression

mattatom
noez ima newb

I've been watching since 2005 ish though. no expression
Pics or it didn't happen.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
Pics or it didn't happen.

*Shows picture dated 2005 with me in front of computer with KMC on it*

It hurts me, but it's true. I've seen days that Exar Kun would easily hold off Mace Windu and Yoda together.

kotorfan

I force gripped, lightninged, and drained the rancor all at the same time in JKA. Then I pushed it to the other side of the map with an instakill.

I guess I win. Actually Sephiroth beats them all cuz I was using sephiroth.

oh yeah and in response to the 1st page, it ate some type of thermal detonator and died. well thats how it was supposed to happen. It can be taken out with mines and grenades also.

OR

you could use the savegame editor, and get all these different powers like storm, wave etc. then mod kotor to get new more devastating powers like force combustion, and force exhuastion.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by kotorfan
I force gripped, lightninged, and drained the rancor all at the same time in JKA. Then I pushed it to the other side of the map with an instakill.

I guess I win. Actually Sephiroth beats them all cuz I was using sephiroth.

oh yeah and in response to the 1st page, it ate some type of thermal detonator and died. well thats how it was supposed to happen. It can be taken out with mines and grenades also.

OR

you could use the savegame editor, and get all these different powers like storm, wave etc. then mod kotor to get new more devastating powers like force combustion, and force exhuastion.

Or just edit your stats so that all of your characters are fully maxed out in everything.

kotorfan
yeah.. btw why r u reviving like all the threads? I can't respond to that many.. I click back and 2 more "new"s pop up after I respond to one.. lol

mattatom
Originally posted by kotorfan
yeah.. btw why r u reviving like all the threads? I can't respond to that many.. I click back and 2 more "new"s pop up after I respond to one.. lol
Then don't respond to all nwe threads then unless you have some credible input, (not meant to be insulting just trying to cut down on spam and yeah).Originally posted by Slash_KMC
*Shows picture dated 2005 with me in front of computer with KMC on it*

It hurts me, but it's true. I've seen days that Exar Kun would easily hold off Mace Windu and Yoda together.
Corse he would he'd drain the Massassi again. >_>

RaidenDeadpool
In turns into a dance battle.

The Wampas start by doing the Toot.

The Rancor responds by doing the C-Walk and thus wins the battle.

Then Christopher Lee walks in and breaks the fourth wall and kills the Rancor because he's convinced he needs a new pair of boots..

Obi7

What Trap? I just use grenades.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.