Runner (with gem) vs. Current Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

It's Faceman
They fight in Asgard. Winner becomes the new ruler of Asgard , so Thor's bloodlust.

Dagarkin
I thought the Runner was the only one out of the EOTU that could give Thanos trouble?

Enyalus
Thor can stop time. But I'm not sure how that would work against an Elder of the Universe. Especially someone with the Space Gem.

So I'll give it to Runner.

kgkg
Runner easy

Bouboumaster
Runner stomp the shit out of Thor's face

guy222
elder

Philosophía
Originally posted by kgkg
Runner easy

Ouallada
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thor can stop time. But I'm not sure how that would work against an Elder of the Universe. Especially someone with the Space Gem.

So I'll give it to Runner.

Didn't he previously lose his time manipulation powers?

Runner would take this in any case.

Lord Feron
RUNNER!

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Ouallada
Didn't he previously lose his time manipulation powers?

Runner would take this in any case.

The hammer lost the power to go back in time awhile back "some body removed the enchament"

However Thor using the Odinpower can manipulat time.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thor can stop time. But I'm not sure how that would work against an Elder of the Universe. Thanos had that capability as well (via the time gem.) However, pretty much all of Thanos' tactics were rendered useless when he was faced with Runner's speed/power - ie. he simply couldn't react fast enough to do anything before he was blitzed again. That said, I don't see things happening any differently with Thor.

Runner, ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.