Sinestro, Zoom, Mongul vs. Silver Surfer, Stardust, Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aztec123
Team Yellow

Sinestro
Mongul (with rings)
Zoom

vs.

Team Marvel

Silver Surfer
Thor
Stardust

Slaanesh
team 2..

SS can beat Sinestro or Zoom..i don't think he can beat Mongul with 6 ring..

Odinforce Thor can beat anyone

Stardust can beat Sinestro or Zoom..i don't think he can beat Mongul with 6 ring..

xJLxKing
Zoom is strongest on the field. But I though that he can win this with 2 weak team mates.

Enyalus
Two ring slingers against three energy manipulators. Not good for Team One, who ends up drained.

Zoom switches sides because he realizes Team One is boned. Zolomon's smart. big grin

batosaimsx7
Hunter Zolomon? He could kill the other 5 by himself if he wanted too

Team DC takes it

Also Current Mongul would destroy that team also

batosaimsx7
Zoom solos

kgkg
Team Marvel

batosaimsx7
Originally posted by kgkg
Team Marvel loses

kgkg
^ If you say so

batosaimsx7
You dont seem to understnad how Zooms powers work

If he wanted to he could kill every other person in this fight

Also Mongul would wreck team 2 by himself but it wouldnt reach that point

kgkg
cool.

Philosophía
Team 1.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Zoom is strongest on the field. But I though that he can win this with 2 weak team mates.

laughing out loud...?

guy222
marvel

Mindset
Originally posted by kgkg
cool. lmao

You're funny

Warlord
Team 2

Stunner2xx
too much versatility in team 2
zoom is the x-factor for team 1 but i dont think its going to be enough
Team 2 wins 7/10

xJLxKing

Mindset
Mongul > Sinestro

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Mongul > Sinestro
Sinestro>Mongul

Mongul is Pu$ compared to sinestro

Warlord
Mongul > Sinestro

agreed

Mindset
Sinestro>Mongul

Mongul is Pu$ compared to sinestro Maybe if Mongul didn't have rings.

xJLxKing
Maybe if Mongul didn't have rings.
Although, Mongul is physically stronger, he is not a good user with a ring. Sinestro, obviously is very tough with his ring. Look what he did with his daughter. He made her look like a stupid pig.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Prep-Man
Although, Mongul is physically stronger, he is not a good user with a ring. Sinestro, obviously is very tough with his ring. Look what he did with his daughter. He made her look like a stupid pig.

Did Sinestro and Mongul fight yet? i'm going with team 1.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Did Sinestro and Mongul fight yet? i'm going with team 1.
No, Sinestro is about to gather those who defied Mongul's rule, and other yellow lanterns to fight Mongul and "his" corps.

Prep-Man
cool. should be an awesome showdown.

xJLxKing
I doubt it, it seems Yat is finishing the job Sinestro is intending to do

Naija boy
TEam 2

Slaanesh
I doubt it, it seems Yat is finishing the job Sinestro is intending to do

Yat is presume dead for now...and Mongul would beat the shit out of Sinestro..

Allankles
Originally posted by Slaanesh

Yep! Mongul would mangle Sinestro.

xJLxKing
Sinestro would murder Mongul. No one can %&^ with the creator of the yellow ring.

Ya is not presumed dead. He is inside the sun. He was even narrating the story in current Gl corp issue.

Allankles
Mongul knows all the abilities and limitations of the Sinestro ring and the rings were made by the weapon master's of Qward.

Kris Blaze

That'll be the day.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Allankles
Mongul knows all the abilities and limitations of the Sinestro ring and the rings were made by the weapon master's of Qward.
Don't you mean the opposite.

jrodslam
Mongul aint beating Sinestro. More rings means nothing. Sinestro knows that. I have no doubt the fight would be interesting, but in the end Sinestro beats him. I wouldnt be surprised if hed be able to control Monguls rings.

Slaanesh
Sinestro would murder Mongul. No one can %&^ with the creator of the yellow ring.

Ya is not presumed dead. He is inside the sun. He was even narrating the story in current Gl corp issue.

well..i bet Mongul can smile

yes he is..he said it himself that he gladly die inside the sun..even Mongul and Arisia said that Yat has sacrifice himself..but i don't think he will die..he's Ion..he can't just die like that..

xJLxKing
well..i bet Mongul can smile

yes he is..he said it himself that he gladly die inside the sun..even Mongul and Arisia said that Yat has sacrifice himself..but i don't think he will die..he's Ion..he can't just die like that..
That's their opinion. They don't know the result. Obviously, Yat is still alive. He was narrating

Slaanesh
That's their opinion. They don't know the result. Obviously, Yat is still alive. He was narrating

dude..he was narrating at the starting page..Mongul and Arisia said he was dead after that..he's not narrating anything anymore at that time..

xJLxKing
dude..he was narrating at the starting page..Mongul and Arisia said he was dead after that..he's not narrating anything anymore at that time..
So what made him die later on?

iceman24567
Yeah he won't stay dead he is the Last Guardian of The Universe! after all sick . What a shitty Ion sad

Enyalus
Lo3W Yat looked pretty cool, I thought. Bald is beautiful, afterall.

Still a douche, though.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Lo3W Yat looked pretty cool, I thought. Bald is beautiful, afterall.

Still a douche, though.
He looked like a cow. He looks mad cool now. A military soldier.

iceman24567
Yat just sucks atleast he didn't get one shot by Prime

xJLxKing
Respect Yat or ELSE evil face

iceman24567
I would beat Yat in a standard gear fight erm

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Allankles

Yeah, he sat for what 40 hours and listened? You think that'll make a difference when he's fighting Sinestro, the ACTUAL master of fear?

There is not a single Sinestro Corps member who could ever defeat him in combat, that's all there is to it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
There is not a single Sinestro Corps member who could ever defeat him in combat,
If I was a frog, I'd nitpick that. But I'm a prick, so I won't.

Kris Blaze
If I was a frog, I'd nitpick that. But I'm a prick, so I won't.

Current member big grin

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Current member big grin
thumb up Agreed big grin

Slaanesh
So what made him die later on?

i don't know..maybe because Mongul and the other said that he's dead..and he himself said that he'll die..

xJLxKing
i don't know..maybe because Mongul and the other said that he's dead..and he himself said that he'll die..
Oh so now they are omnipotent? They are obviously underestimating him. Just like Eny

Enyalus
They are obviously underestimating him. Just like Eny

thumb up Totally agree. Everyone underestimates me. I need more props. I knew you'd notice.

xJLxKing
thumb up Totally agree. Everyone underestimates me. I need more props. I knew you'd notice.
I always notice you cool

Enyalus
I always notice you cool
Homo.

xJLxKing
Homo.
Not that way!!! But it's nice to know how your mind works?

Slaanesh
Oh so now they are omnipotent? They are obviously underestimating him. Just like Eny

i said that he is presume to have died..not that he really die..until he return..we have to assume that he die in the process of changing the star from red to yellow..but for me..i don't think he's dead..

xJLxKing
i said that he is presume to have died..not that he really die..until he return..we have to assume that he die in the process of changing the star from red to yellow..but for me..i don't think he's dead.. Basically, you're saying that people that are on another planet(far away) can tell if he is dead?

We saw him be a narrative. So far, he is alive!

Slaanesh
Basically, you're saying that people that are on another planet(far away) can tell if he is dead?

We saw him be a narrative. So far, he is alive!

Mongul was there..not far away..if Yat is still alive..don't you think he would have gone after him..and the ring can assess what's happening at that moment..

Why do u keep referring to the narrating thing??he did that before he died..before he unleash all his power to change the star..

xJLxKing
Mongul was there..not far away..if Yat is still alive..don't you think he would have gone after him..and the ring can assess what's happening at that moment..

Why do u keep referring to the narrating thing??he did that before he died..before he unleash all his power to change the star..
He unleashed his power last issue. Did you not read it. Mongul was far away. He has his ring off

Slaanesh
He unleashed his power last issue. Did you not read it. Mongul was far away. He has his ring off

i know that..i was talking about the latest issues..did u not see his skin was dissolving and then there's a burst of energy..

what do u mean far??he was in front of the star..and he can use his ring to know what's happening inside the star..

xJLxKing
i know that..i was talking about the latest issues..did u not see his skin was dissolving and then there's a burst of energy..

what do u mean far??he was in front of the star..and he can use his ring to know what's happening inside the star..
Do you know how far he was? Do you know how huge a dwarf star is?

Slaanesh
Do you know how far he was? Do you know how huge a dwarf star is?

why are we talking about distance??to us maybe it's far..but were talking about a lantern here..and they can use their ring to know what's going on inside the star..

xJLxKing
why are we talking about distance??to use maybe it's far..but were talking about a lantern here..and they can use their ring to know what's going on inside the star..
since when?

Either way, you'll be proven wrong! Just like Eny!!

Slaanesh
since when?

since forever..

laughing

Enyalus

Thanos was the one who narrated The End, even though he was dead. Could be same thing with Yat.

batosaimsx7
Zoom solos and kills the other 5 in a fraction of a second

guy222
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3707/71000009.th.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by guy222
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3707/71000009.th.jpg

God, it looks like his preparing to spank Barry and it looks like his enjoying the thought of it. sick

Well, he is called "Professor" and Barry has been a naughty boy.

Team 2 wins.

complexbrother
Team Marvel

Naija boy
T2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.