Jungle survival/fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The following combatants are dropped into the Vietnamese jungle and forced to hunt each other down. The Jungle covers 200 square miles, so they must also survive the harsh element, in addition to hunting down and killing their competitors.

Bob Lee Swagger

Martin riggs

LT (Tears of the sun)

Braddock (M.I.A.)

Aaron Hallam (Benicio Del Toro in "The Hunted"wink

LT Bonham (Tommy Lee Jones in "The Hunted"

Thomas Beckett (Tom Berenger in "Sniper"wink

Dutch (Predator)

School Boy (Rambo)

Johnny Rico

Blain (Predator)

Mac (Predator)

Each combatant can only use gear/weapons they are shown using in their respective movies, or that it is implied/said they have training using. (With the exception of each of them having water and rations, and each will be issued full jungle camo if they so desire). NO RAMBO, gotta keep it fair haermm

Rogue Jedi
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WRONG FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Requesting a move. DAMMIT RJ.

dadudemon
What an idiot. You're such a moron, posting a thread in the wrong sub-forum.

Your douche baggery knows no ends.

JEEEEEZ! mad

This ruined my whole day!

Röland
I predict Swagger wins because he'll activate god mode and snipe everyone from a million feet away while covered in jungle moss.

Rogue Jedi

Röland
No, Swagger wins.

Ax3l
Rum Tug Tuggernuts.

Ushgarak
Moved.

Robtard
Rambo calls up McClane, they kill all the others, then head to Saigon and bang a few Vietnamese hookers. /the end

Placidity
I'm not familiar with all the players. But by the looks of it, Swagger wins.

Dutch is pretty badass and had a chance. But not against a sniper rifle. And Swagger is the only sniper there I'm familiar with so...

People like Riggs is just going to get slaughtered, no idea why he is even there. Anyone without jungle warfare training and experience don't have a chance.

Robtard
According to legend, Riggs was in a back-ops unit in Vietnam. Though by his lackluster skills in the LW series, you'd never know.

LT Waters takes this though, as he's McClane-esque.

Sadako of Girth
I dont know that waters cat, but I like both 'The Hunteds', Dutch and Rambo for this.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
I'm not familiar with all the players. But by the looks of it, Swagger wins.

Dutch is pretty badass and had a chance. But not against a sniper rifle. And Swagger is the only sniper there I'm familiar with so...

People like Riggs is just going to get slaughtered, no idea why he is even there. Anyone without jungle warfare training and experience don't have a chance.

Originally posted by Robtard
According to legend, Riggs was in a back-ops unit in Vietnam. Though by his lackluster skills in the LW series, you'd never know.

LT Waters takes this though, as he's McClane-esque.

Rifle shot, 1000 yards out in high wind is pretty badass.

I think it comes down to Swagger, Riggs and LT. Maybe Braddock. LT definitely has the advantage in stealth.

For the record, LT is SO not McClaneesque haermm

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
For the record, LT is SO not McClaneesque haermm
Edit: Imageshacked ****ed me, nvm. But he indeed is.

Also, Monica Belluci was so god damed ****able in that movie.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, those two red x's are similar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.