vagina is most ugliest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ashna Ebby
I think that vagina is the most ugliest organ in a female anatomy,My vagina , vulva, every thing looks very gross,a lot of girls I know have this problem and for them it is very disgusting even to look at it.vagina some times looks like a snake with its mouth opend, and sometimes like a opend wound,A girls body is very beautiful except her vagina and I consider it is natural too.

Bardock42
Thank you for sharing.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Ashna Ebby
I think that vagina is the most ugliest organ in a female anatomy,My vagina , vulva, every thing looks very gross,a lot of girls I know have this problem and for them it is very disgusting even to look at it.vagina some times looks like a snake with its mouth opend, and sometimes like a opend wound,A girls body is very beautiful except her vagina and I consider it is natural too.

I quite like vagina's, if i put my penis in one then it magically sneezes out milk...stay safe and use condoms kids wink

Jaeh.is.Awesome
That.... that was weird.

thanks for sharing, i think... umm..

Mairuzu
better looking then most holes i always say

Barker
2/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.