Check out this bird's hairdo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
So here's the story:
I jumped off the computer for a few minutes to try and find my Mom but she was nowhere to be found so I walked outside and she was sitting on the deck step talking on her cell phone. The dog had rushed out the door beside me and before I could catch her she had ran into the backyard. So I looked in the backyard and there was this teeeeny weeeeny little chunky bird in the middle of the yard and it can't fly! We had a storm at 4:00 this morning and I guess it blew out of the tree nest that it was in! Before I could grab my digital camera the dog ran across the yard and started circling the bird and the little bird opened it's mouth and started to try and peck at it. It was absolutely hilarious! You just had to have been there. So I put the dog back inside and got my digital camera and took some great shots of this bird and it's ROCKIN' hairdo! About 5-7 grown up birds were surrounding me on the fence and powerlines around the house though thinking that I was going to injure the baby which I wish I could've assured them that I wasn't because they kept screaming at me!

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo42/PeterSteele_Freak/105_85282.jpg
http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo42/PeterSteele_Freak/105_85312.jpg

I have an outside cat so I'm really scared she's going to get the baby bird. :[ It's on the other side of my house right now near the neighbors yard but my cat roams around a few different houses so I'm scared I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and see baby bird chunks everywhere. :[

Mairuzu
you should get a tattoo of it

Neo Darkhalen
WOW a bird!

my god that's thrilling, I've never seen a bird before.....best thread ever, lock it to preserve it and make loads of mock threads to cover up it's existence so that know one may remember it.

Oh and tl;dr

Mairuzu
such a dick neo

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Mairuzu
such a dick neo

I know, I do try. biscuits

occultdestroyer
What's up with its neck?

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
So here's the story:
I jumped off the computer for a few minutes to try and find my Mom but she was nowhere to be found so I walked outside and she was sitting on the deck step talking on her cell phone. The dog had rushed out the door beside me and before I could catch her she had ran into the backyard. So I looked in the backyard and there was this teeeeny weeeeny little chunky bird in the middle of the yard and it can't fly! We had a storm at 4:00 this morning and I guess it blew out of the tree nest that it was in! Before I could grab my digital camera the dog ran across the yard and started circling the bird and the little bird opened it's mouth and started to try and peck at it. It was absolutely hilarious! You just had to have been there. So I put the dog back inside and got my digital camera and took some great shots of this bird and it's ROCKIN' hairdo! About 5-7 grown up birds were surrounding me on the fence and powerlines around the house though thinking that I was going to injure the baby which I wish I could've assured them that I wasn't because they kept screaming at me!

I have an outside cat so I'm really scared she's going to get the baby bird. :

aww cyoot bird

Originally posted by Mairuzu
you should get a tattoo of it

haermm

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
WOW a bird!

my god that's thrilling, I've never seen a bird before.....best thread ever, lock it to preserve it and make loads of mock threads to cover up it's existence so that know one may remember it.

Oh and tl;dr

laughcry

but it's not "know" it's "no" kinda

Barker
Nice fence!

Mairuzu
nice camera

steverules_2
So here's the story:

I have an outside cat so I'm really scared she's going to get the baby bird. :

This may be evil but I really wish they had attacked cause it would have been quite funny....unless you lost an eye or something...then it woulda been even more funny smurph

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
aww cyoot bird

haermm

laughcry

but it's not "know" it's "no" kinda

Curse you Piggle stop pointing out my obvious flaws. haermm

steverules_2
Curse you Piggle stop pointing out my obvious flaws. haermm

I say know to that....wait....

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by steverules_2
I say know to that....wait....

Oh......I see what you did there.

steverules_2
Oh......I see what you did there.

awesome know way

Genesis
Fred.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Genesis
Fred.

Flinstone

Mairuzu
Drop dead

Genesis
That's the birds name. Fred.

I feel that he has a fredness about him.

silver_tears
Originally posted by steverules_2
Flinstone

Flintstone stoned

steverules_2
Originally posted by silver_tears
Flintstone stoned

A curse upon your house ahah

Phat_Crabs
Birdz don' hava hare, dey have fethers. Youz allz a buncha ****en retardz. haermm

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Phat_Crabs
Birdz don' hava hare, dey have fethers. Youz allz a buncha ****en retardz. haermm No, but seriously, I'm right.... I mean Phat Crabs is right. Birds do not have hair. They have feathers. And you are all retarded. erm

dadudemon
That's an adolescent robin.

Kelly_Bean
Totally forgot about this thread.
Haven't been on KMC in over a month.

~Wålshy~
you haven't been on KMC for month and you thought you'd make your comeback bumping this shit? you best be sleeping with one eye open tonight

Kelly_Bean

Rogue Jedi
Peter Steele headbang

Piggle Humsy
I'll be sure to keep a lookout for your penis coming at me in the dark.

Don't be silly Kelly, Welshy doesn't have a penis kinda

~Wålshy~
you guys suck

=Tired Hiker=
hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.