This Team vs Anybody in DC just short of the Presence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright here we go. The Team gets 5 years of prep.

Team
Thanos- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Thanos
High Evolutionary- http://www.marvel.com/universe/High_Evolutionary
Sphinx(KA Stone)
Mister Fantastic
Dr Strange
Talisman
Snowbird
Dr Doom
Overmind
Apocalypse
Aron the Watcher
Stranger
Loki

JakeTheBank
Mxy.

Konton
Zatanna puts a pots to em all.
=D

Stunner2xx
Mandrak

xJLxKing
Mxy, Lucifer, Michael, Mandrakk, Superman with MM, or CA.

GEB. I am sure there are a few more.

SoulDevourer
vs anybody in DC 'cept the Presence?

LOL this is spite, any 5D imp just snaps that team into nothing big grin

golem370
Thanos has been shown as a god on more then one occasion now he has powerful team members and five years of prep. What if he created 1000s of Clones of Galactus like Omega and had people like Stranger Aron himself Cloned. Mister Fantastic could use the prep to build a ultimate nulifier for DC. Thanos could have thousands of each one of his teammates cloned building a vast army of Super Powered being. He could find and use the starbrand or the Heart of the Universe again and use it to whip out most of DC universe alone.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos has been shown as a god on more then one occasion now he has powerful team members and five years of prep. What if he created 1000s of Clones of Galactus like Omega and had cloning people like Stranger Aron himself. Mister Fantastic could use the prep to use and find the Ultimate Nuilfier. Thanos could thousands of each one of his teammates building a vast army of Super Powered. He could find and use the starbrand or the Heart of the Universe again whipping out most of DC universe alone.

Galactus would take the UN back.

golem370
Thanos like I said would could have thousands of clones of Galactus like Omega who was more powerful then Galactus.

JakeTheBank
Again, Mxy.

golem370
I think it would be a good fight. I personally think that Mxy is not really part of the DC universe sorta like Beyond being from another universe or reality. Also since it does say anybody on my thread it should any one person at a time if that person loose then somebody as powerful or more powerful would step up.

Lord Feron
5 years prep.

Team for the stomp..

Mxy I do believe he is a threat. can be depowered and imprisoned of killed and koed for a while.

In 5 years with all these guys combined I believe they can accomplish anything.

Thanos gets the HOTU, Doom Gets Beyonder powers, LOki can confuse people into attack each other. Also Aron working with that team has considerable knowledge.

golem370
As does the Stranger.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by golem370
As does the Stranger.

Oh snap totally missed him yeah he is pretty damn bad ass himself.

The higher beings can be delt with with this much prep.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Lord Feron
5 years prep.

Team for the stomp..

Mxy I do believe he is a threat. can be depowered and imprisoned of killed and koed for a while.

In 5 years with all these guys combined I believe they can accomplish anything.

Thanos gets the HOTU, Doom Gets Beyonder powers, LOki can confuse people into attack each other. Also Aron working with that team has considerable knowledge. Except they don't know where 5th Dimension beings are,

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
5 years prep.

Team for the stomp..
QFT.
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Except they don't know where 5th Dimension beings are,
Um, it isn't rocket science to figure out that 5th dimensional beings live in...the 5th dimension.

And even if it was rocket science, they'd figure it out.

SoulDevourer
question does mxy have 4th wall priviledges or not? cuz if he does then its definitly spite stick out tongue

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
QFT.

Um, it isn't rocket science to figure out that 5th dimensional beings live in...the 5th dimension.

And even if it was rocket science, they'd figure it out.
It's not like Thanos and the other will know, or know how to get there. If they get there. They are toast.

Utrigita
The Team got Doom and Thanos ... they win shifty

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
It's not like Thanos and the other will know, or know how to get there. If they get there. They are toast.
They have five years of prep. no expression

Thanos has a multiversal teleporter as standard equipment on his ship and has teleported into other dimensions under his own power before. High Evolutionary has celestial tech and so does Apoc, which can also teleport across dimensions and universes. Reed Richards, Dr. Doom, Aron, etc...all have similar tech.

And Dr. Strange...with five years prep. Really?

Nihilist
Dont think the team would win, but with 5 yrs prep for Dr Strange and all his trinkets and power/help he can call upon, as well as what Thanos,Doom and Reed have achieved with prep it would be a battle.

golem370
Aron has seen alot of stuff as a Watcher and so I assume the Stranger as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.