Jedi/sith with different masters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxxpoppunker182
How different would Luke's life or power be if he was trained by yoda in the same way as the PT era jedi? or if instead of yoda or obi-wan training luke what if Mace would have trained him?

what do you think sidious would be like if Bane trained him or what do you think bane would be like if sidious trained him?

kotorfan
I think Bane would be a pretty good trainer, better than plagueis. He is overall more powerful, and doesn't let his apprentice KILL HIM IN HIS SLEEP like how stupid is that.?

Bane's teaching methods are better. Sids would become even more uber and 諸葛亮ish, combined with 關羽

Red Nemesis
How do you know? Zannah's gonna punch him in the mouth?

kotorfan
i meant palps kills plag.

Bane would be more aware of a betrayal

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by kotorfan
i meant palps kills plag.

Bane would be more aware of a betrayal

How do you know that Zannah doesn't kill him by betraying him in a manner similar to the way Palpatine betrayed Plageius?

kotorfan
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
How do you know that Zannah doesn't kill him by betraying him in a manner similar to the way Palpatine betrayed Plageius?

well I DON'T know, but idk.. just my intuition i guess.

I saw somewhere that (maybe its the next bane book?) Zannah was biding her time and that Bane was expecting her to betray him, yet was puzzled at why she didn't.

btw is Bane 3 out yet? like as in the 3rd Bane book.

Nephthys
Neb wishes.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by kotorfan
well I DON'T know, but idk.. just my intuition i guess.

I saw somewhere that (maybe its the next bane book?) Zannah was biding her time and that Bane was expecting her to betray him, yet was puzzled at why she didn't.

btw is Bane 3 out yet? like as in the 3rd Bane book.

it comes out december

Captain REX
Just in time for Christmas. Goody.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.