Stardust vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
fight #1 : Thanos got power gem

fight #2 : Thanos got nothing stick out tongue

Enyalus
Thanos hurts her worse than BRB did.

SoulDevourer
? iirc BRB only pushed it into a portal or something huh (then some badass demon escaped and BRB & Stardust had to team up)

**** i forgot to add : battle ends only with one of them dead stick out tongue
and no BFR

Lord S
Thanos stomps, both fights.

Thanos doesn't need the power gem to eat heralds for breakfast.

SoulDevourer
but aint Stardust like special? hes made of pure cosmic energy or something
iirc Stardust cant be killed thats why I picked him: hows Thanos gonna kill something that cant be killed? stick out tongue

guy222
power gem makes this a lil unfair

thanos has enough power of his own to win here

SoulDevourer
remember Thanos has to destroy Stardust to win the fight! (and no BFR)

this is Thanos before Death resurects him of cos

guy222
otay

leonidas
thanos easily without the gem.

Enyalus
Not really. Fight #2 is a stalemate.

leonidas
yeah, i think really. destroying her i guess makes things a little more complicated. comes down to who has better energy control i suppose. not sure how you could imagine a stalemate if he has the gem. or even if he doesn't. maker is essentially an energy being. so is fallen one. they have a corporeal form, but still, that shouldn't matter to someone as overall powerful as thanos.

edit--imo thanos command of energy>stardust's. be like stardust battling someone like quasar. i'd think the bands would be able to disrupt or possibly kill her. if he could attune them to a gem, stardust's energy shouldn't pose a problem. thanos with his tech and energy control should be able to do likewise.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord S
Thanos stomps, both fights.

Thanos doesn't need the power gem to eat heralds for breakfast. Exactly.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, i think really. destroying her i guess makes things a little more complicated. comes down to who has better energy control i suppose. not sure how you could imagine a stalemate if he has the gem. or even if he doesn't. maker is essentially an energy being. so is fallen one. they have a corporeal form, but still, that shouldn't matter to someone as overall powerful as thanos.

And in both of those cases they were especially weak to telepathy. The Maker was also a very bad example since Thanos couldn't destroy her, seeing as it would release the beyonder or whatever the hell it was. Let's not forget that the Maker WAS killed by the annihilation wave, something fallen one discovered later on, before meeting his own unfortunate demise.

Nor is Fallen One an energy being like that. He was knocked unconscious by a couple of blows from Skreet. This doesn't seem to be the case with Stardust. Even physical blows that broke her form didn't knock her unconscious. Fallen One also failed to reform from

Telepathy/MM override is his only chance for an actual victory here, and I personally don't think that telepathy would work. So odds are Thanos would need to override Stardust' command of her own body.

Bouboumaster
Thanos destroy Stardust without the gem 10/10.

psycho gundam
owning with the gem is a given, really no further need to reiterate that fact.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
And in both of those cases they were especially weak to telepathy. The Maker was also a very bad example since Thanos couldn't destroy her, seeing as it would release the beyonder or whatever the hell it was. Let's not forget that the Maker WAS killed by the annihilation wave, something fallen one discovered later on, before meeting his own unfortunate demise.

Nor is Fallen One an energy being like that. He was knocked unconscious by a couple of blows from Skreet. This doesn't seem to be the case with Stardust. Even physical blows that broke her form didn't knock her unconscious. Fallen One also failed to reform from

Telepathy/MM override is his only chance for an actual victory here, and I personally don't think that telepathy would work. So odds are Thanos would need to override Stardust' command of her own body.

wow i completely forgot Maker was dead now....so where is beyonder????

o how i wish i knew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.