Shaak Ti v. Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kodiak
1. Lightsabers
2. Force
3. All-out

Darth Sevius
Originally posted by Kodiak
1. Lightsabers
2. Force
3. All-out

Lightsabers: Probably Asajj Ventress.

Force: Shaak Ti.

All-out: Shaak Ti... barely

Janus Marius
Asajj would destroy Shaak Ti, for sure.

WO Polaski
im tempted to say assaj, but assaj was made a fool by obiwan pretty bad in the clone wars movie.

Janus Marius
Let's forget that ever happened. The movie was horrid.

Lord Lucien
Dammit. I forgot to put the Clone Wars in my Movies That Sucked as Much as Dragonball list.

kotorfan
I didn't even watch dragonball even though I like it... but like non japanese Goku? well he doesn't look that bad, but it just doesn't seem right. and the psp game based on it also sucked.

Eminence
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Let's forget that ever happened. The movie was horrid. What movie?

Slash_KMC
Ehm, the Clone Wars movie ...

Eminence
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Let's forget that ever happened.So... what movie? *HINT HINT*

Slash_KMC
Oh. ****.

Hewhoknowsall
That movie wasn't THAT bad, but the animations were humorous. And there was good humor too.

Lord Lucien
Except for the retarded droids.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Except for the retarded droids.

That was the humorous part. "wait a minute...one...two...three" *gets blown up*

bayhunter12
Shaak Ti is far more skilled with the force and has much more control and experience. Even though a Assaj may be more skilled with a saber Shaak Ti wins after a long battle.

Incanus
Another: "Sargent! Get back to your post!" "Sorry sir." ........ "SIR! THE CLONES ARE ATTACKING!" *Droid falls off cliff* "Get back here sargent!" (srry forgot how to spell sargent i think i missed an e)

Hewhoknowsall
You guys can also find a discussion on this topic here

Incanus
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
You guys can also find a discussion on this topic here [/QUOTEYeah, hes right, only the names are switched..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.