Omega Red runs the Spider-Man Rogues Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Omega Red gets one day's rest in between fights. How far does he get?

Fight takes place in a city environment.

----------------

The Gauntlet:

Lizard

Rhino

Doctor Octopus

Venom (Gargan)

Green Goblin (Norman)

Carnage

Morlun

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Starscream M
Omega Red gets one day's rest in between fights. How far does he get?

Fight takes place in a city environment.

----------------

The Gauntlet:

Lizard

Rhino

Doctor Octopus

Venom (Gargan)

Green Goblin (Norman)

Carnage

Morlun

wouldn't his death spores kill everyone here?

StiltmanFTW
Welcome back, Starscream.

I'm not sure about Carnage... but the rest would get owned.

Lizard might give him a decent fight because of his HF. He'd still lose, though.

Rhino is too stupid, he wouldn't pose much of a threat.

Poor Doc... I can't see him knocking out Red fast enough so he couldn't secrete his death pheromones.

Gargan Venom is a joke. Seriously, good ol' Scorpion would have a better chance.

Norman in his Goblin persona suffers greatly from CIS. Plus, DP would make him feel dizzy (I doubt his HF is that strong). He'd fly careless and slow, that's all Red needs... he'd impale him then. Of course you can disagree and say that GG would stay out of his range and bombard him while Red would do nothing but just stand there, but I don't see that happening in the comic.

I didn't read new BP, so I'm not familiar with Current Morlun's feats... but life force absorption worked on him before. And he has yet to show some resistance against piercing attacks, right?

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Welcome back, Starscream.

Thank you, Stiltman...good to see you. smile

Starscream M

I'm not sure about Carnage... but the rest would get owned.

the thing is Red only gets 1 day's rest in between...so the injuries will cumulatively rack up.

StiltmanFTW
the thing is Red only gets 1 day's rest in between...so the injuries will cumulatively rack up.

His HF is pretty good and he accelerates it by feeding on the life force of others. He does it on a regular basis. One day would be enough.

And I think only GG would be able to deliver enough damage to tax his HF, anyway...

StiltmanFTW
Wait, one day rest between each fight or just one day and he can choose when to take it?

Starscream M
Wait, one day rest between each fight or just one day and he can choose when to take it? one day between each fight...I'm guessing that doesn't change your assessment

Is his death spores overrated...I mean how often does he take out meta-opponents with the death spores?

StiltmanFTW
one day between each fight...I'm guessing that doesn't change your assessment

Wolverine would just meditate, while Red can life drain others. All day if he needs to.

Is his death spores overrated...I mean how often does he take out meta-opponents with the death spores?

I'm not OR expert... but how about Lady Deathstrike? She's a cyborg with an artificial healing factor, c'mon.

Starscream M
Wolverine would just meditate, while Red can life drain others. All day if he needs to.
Red dosen't get access to people or other life forms to drain from during his rest days. Just food and rest. Does that change your assessment?

Konton
Red clears it.

Wild Shadow
omega red laughs at spidey's rogue gallery and swings off as the new neighborhood building swinger.

he clears them all relatively easy.

StiltmanFTW
Red dosen't get access to people or other life forms to drain from during his rest days. Just food and rest. Does that change your assessment?

Well, I don't know how long he can put up with all that carbonadium poisoning and unstable death factor...

All I can say is that despite him being imprisoned and tortured for some time, Colossus and Logan had a hard time with him.

Survivor19
OR can take on them all AT ONCE and win quite easy, you know.
He also doesn't need rest here. If anything, rest won't much good to him anyway, if life drain is outta question.

The Scribe
Morlun has the ability to drain the life force from other beings through physical contact. Depending on the power of the individual he drains, Morlun's powers and vitality can increase substantially.
Morlun had some degree of superhuman strength and durability, the limits of which aren't fully known. Spider-Man states that Morlun hits harder than any foe he had ever battled, including the Hulk and Thor. Morlun's physical speed, stamina, agility, and reflexes are sufficiently heightened to enable him to keep up with Spider-Man, as well as allowing him to climb several flights of stairs and cover several blocks in only slightly more time than it takes Spider-Man to reach the same destination by web-swinging.

Morlun has walked the earth for centuries, if not longer, and is a relentless and remorseless stalker. Once Morlun has physically touched somebody, that person is forever "imprinted" in Morlun's senses, allowing him to track his quarry down from anywhere on Earth.

Morlun vs Omega Red

Mindset
Originally posted by Survivor19
OR can take on them all AT ONCE and win quite easy, you know.
You're not serious, I hope.

Morlun and OR drain each other for eternity. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.