Who in their prime is stronger, Goldberg, Batista or Lashley?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gaevus Mesias
Who in their prime is stronger. I'm guessing either Lashley or Lesnar, due to Lashley's military background and Lesnar's pure athletic strength. Although I think the way Lashley moves around the ring seems a bit clumsy and awkward. Batista nowadays can barely operate his muscles, he's gotten old, seeing him fight nowadays is like a little kid in a huge man's body. Goldberg's is a washed-up has-been, and Lesnar is still in the loop.

Neo_Version 7
Batista shouldn't be in this poll.
I would go with Lesnar as well.

Darth Martin
Goldberg jackhammer'd Big Show in WCW.

steverules_2
Goldberg, dude's super tough

guy222
The Man FTW

Gaevus Mesias
I actually might go with Lesnar, because not only did he F5 heavy people, but he also belly-to-bellied them, powebombed Show off the top rope, etc. Believe it or not Batista was damn strong back in 2002-2003, I remember one time in 2002 on Velocity Batista picked up Mark Henry in a fireman's carry (F5 carry) and front flipped Mark Henry into the ground. And he did it almost as easily as Brock did, too.

Darth Martin
In a fight? Goldberg
In pure strength? Lesnar

steverules_2
Goldberg > Lesnar, and if you don't believe me just see the match results for WM20 wink

Neo_Version 7
^^ Haha. BURDEN OF PROOF FAIL.

steverules_2
Have you seen the match? lol it was a complete disaster and was quite boring, only man not booed in the match was special guest referee Stone Cold Steve Austin

Gaevus Mesias
in a fight Batista may as well be raped, he isn't all that well off. Lesnar would win, with Goldberg a close second, Lashley third, Batista a fair margin last.

In pure prime time strength. Lesnar 1st, and I know I'm gonna get heat for this, but Batista 2nd, Goldberg 3rd, Lashley last.

Gaevus Mesias
i'm also willing to bet that a prime Scott Steiner was as strong as Goldberg or Lesnar. So why wouldn't Batista, able to steamroll Mark Henry easily in 2002-2003, his prime, be equal to Lesnar stronger that Goldberg?

occultdestroyer
Amongst the 3, Goldberg.

He Jackhammer'd the 7'01", 500lb Big Show, and with ease.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Amongst the 3, Goldberg.

He Jackhammer'd the 7'01", 500lb Big Show, and with ease. My point exactly.

That move is more difficult against heavy weight's than F-5, Powebomb, etc.

Gamerr-X
Goldberg.

SuperLuigi
goldberg he is a man.

Sado22
IMO Lesnar was the only one amongst them who was an "athelete". i don't follow ECW as much but so i don't know too much about Lashley. Batista and Goldbore are just plodding giants with strength but no grace or athleticism. these guys would go down HARD in UFC. the only reason lesnar is doing good there is because Lesnar is an athelete.

interms of strength, Lesnar german suplexed, suplexed, belly to bellyed and F5'd Big Show.

close thread.

Dr. Leg Kick
Lesnar is a REAL wrestler. Same with Lashley. The two have core strength and power built up from their wrestling background.

The rest are athletes performing wrestling.

Tron
Originally posted by steverules_2
Have you seen the match? lol it was a complete disaster and was quite boring, only man not booed in the match was special guest referee Stone Cold Steve Austin

They were both on their way out of the door, so they weren't even trying. Overall, pro-wrestling wise, Brock Lesnar was far superior than Goldberg. Lesnar put on better performances in a single match than Goldberg has his entire career. Goldberg needed to rely on his fellow wrestlers to make him look good, Lesnar did not.

To the main topic: Strength overall, I'd say Lesnar. The man is a freak, plain and simple. Talk all you want about Goldberg's single jackhammer on Big Show, Lesnar was slamming him around on a weekly basis. Lets not forget the other guys much larger than Lesnar that he damn near man-handled regularly. Given his natural strength, and his rigorous training regiment added to that, he puts the other guys mentioned to shame.

bogen
Goldberg, the mans a tank.
But this lesnar chap, he sounds pretty cool

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Darth Martin
In a fight? Goldberg
In pure strength? Lesnar

Let Goldberg go to the UFC and fight Lesnar..lol. Goldberg would lose in Round 1 either by ground and pound...or TKO via strikes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.