Dark Yoda vs DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sevius
Master Yoda finally embraces the darkside of the force and throws down with DE Sidious. Who survives?

Slash_KMC
Sid survives.

Red Nemesis
Then Anakin grows over 9000 feet tall and his lightsaber becomes bigger across than the entire galaxy and he activates it and the entire galaxy explodes and then he joins the Force and eats the anti-Force (which exists!) and fites the tru Sith. Then he marries Padme.

Slash_KMC
Possibly, but maybe yes, no?

Lord Lucien
This has been done before. Yoda won.

Janus Marius
I love the speculation.

Dark Yoda is suffering from a severe sunburn and thus dies of skin cancer before the fight.

Why are we arguing nebulous entities again? Where's true potential Skywalker versus Revan if he were a Twi-lek dancer?

kotorfan
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Then Anakin grows over 9000 feet tall and his lightsaber becomes bigger across than the entire galaxy and he activates it and the entire galaxy explodes and then he joins the Force and eats the anti-Force (which exists!) and fites the tru Sith. Then he marries Padme.

they can't have sex cuz Anakin is like 9000 times bigger than her. And if the galaxy explodes, then He would join the force cuz he would die also. He isn't omnipotent... and where did Anakin come from anyways?

Yoda wins by ALOT.

he is tied with sids light yoda and dark side ppl get boosts... so Yoda wins

Janus Marius
This is Dark Empire version Sidious, dude. Pay attention.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Janus Marius
This is Dark Empire version Sidious, dude. Pay attention.

Freeze him in a creek Janus!

Lord Lucien
You fool! Now every one knows that Janus=The Koon.

Hewhoknowsall
How come when I put in FP (full potential) Anakin into a fight you guys all complained about it and that you can only speculate about it (even though FP Anakin was included in an old thread and nobody complained) and yet nobody complains that Dark Yoda is just speculation?

Anyway, Dark Yoda loses.

Eminence
...Originally posted by Janus Marius
I love the speculation.

Dark Yoda is suffering from a severe sunburn and thus dies of skin cancer before the fight.

Why are we arguing nebulous entities again? Where's true potential Skywalker versus Revan if he were a Twi-lek dancer?

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
How come when I put in FP (full potential) Anakin into a fight you guys all complained about it and that you can only speculate about it (even though FP Anakin was included in an old thread and nobody complained) and yet nobody complains that Dark Yoda is just speculation?

Anyway, Dark Yoda loses.

Uh, they are only making fun of this thread. Are you blind?

Lord Lucien

Anyway, Dark Yoda loses. Because you're oblivious.

Eminence
don b meen

mattatom
Originally posted by Eminence
don b meen
He wasn't. He was merely telling the truth in a blunt manner.

Eminence
STFU whoreson. Die in a blood filled fissure.

Lord Lucien
If it's blood filled, I'll just swim in it.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Because you're oblivious.

Dude, you don't understand sarcasm do you? (waits for you to say that I suck at it, even though you not realizing means that I'm good at concealing it)

Vorpal Ruin
Dude, you don't understand sarcasm do you? (waits for you to say that I suck at it, even though you not realizing means that I'm good at concealing it)

Why would you want to hide sarcasm? It would only make it seem that you are a moron.

Lord Lucien
Dude, you don't understand sarcasm do you? (waits for you to say that I suck at it, even though you not realizing means that I'm good at concealing it) What Vorpal said. Writing something sarcastic yet hiding the inflection means your either lieing, or your really dumb. I think you're both, but I'll let you decide.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Why would you want to hide sarcasm? It would only make it seem that you are a moron.

Quoted for Profile.

Hewhoknowsall
DE Sidious wins; turning DS doesn't make you super powerful.

Lord Lucien
Or make you real.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Or make you real.

precisely

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.