Marvel/DC vs. Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Who is the least powerful being in the DCU that could feasibly take over our planet? And who is the least powerful being in Marvel that could feasibly take over our planet? Assume that once said characters have breached over, no one in the comic industry could retcon or otherwise affect them through the industry. We can also not somehow "summon" another comic book character to defend ourselves.

Is essence, the characters become real and possess any powers, abilities, and skills they have in the comics. We, of course, would have any and all knowledge of them because they are fictional characters.

Just how screwed are we when they make their move?

Enyalus
DC and Marvel Universes are screwed. Stan Lee and Dan DiDio would retcon their asses so fast....

The Scribe
Originally posted by Enyalus
DC and Marvel Universes are screwed. Stan Lee and Dan DiDio would retcon their asses so fast....

You mean, Joe "Skrull" Quesada. wink

Enyalus
I remember all the writers voting that Quesada was a skrull, lol. That's why Stan the Man does it, not Joe. big grin

Konton
Mystique.

Private Pion
Wow, that's a tough one. Through deception, I'd say Lex Luthor, but then, if people know that he's from comics, they'd never trust him. I'm sure there's a character who is almost as smart but not as well known that pull it off.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Konton
Mystique.

Quoted for the Muddy funstin' truth!

Stunner2xx
quicksilver for marvel

doomsday for DC

occultdestroyer
Tao for Wildstorm (DC)

Batman for DC

Reed Richards for Marvel

Darth Martin
Do the characters like Doom and Batman get all of THERE resources(batcave, latveria, no JLA or help) or do they come as they are.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Do the characters like Doom and Batman get all of THERE resources(batcave, latveria, no JLA or help) or do they come as they are.

Come as they are. They have access to any equipment on their persons, ie. Doom has his armor and everything that it entails, and Batman has his suit and utility belt for example.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.