James Bond(Connery) vs Tony Stark...with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
1. Who's better at seducing women?

2. Could Q make a match for Iron Man armor?

Rogue Jedi
Stark

Doubtful

BruceSkywalker
first is Stark and the second one , its probable, but highly unlikely

Robtard
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch

2. Could Q make a match for Iron Man armor?

1) Bond, but it's close, very close.

2) Absolutely not.

Rogue Jedi
Why would Bond need the suit? He's the ****ing Bond.

Nemesis X
With the snap of his fingers, Stark will have more than ten women surrounding him.

Q making an Iron Man suit is very unlikely since Stark is obviously more smart than him.

Q: I just invented a laser pen.

Stark: Really, while you were working so hard on that trinket, I made a suit that can make me fly and destroy tanks and jets with ease.

Q:....Go screw yourself *throws his laser pen in the garbage and heads out through the door*

laughing

Rogue Jedi
haermm

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Nemesis X
With the snap of his fingers, Stark will have more than ten women surrounding him.

Q making an Iron Man suit is very unlikely since Stark is obviously more smart than him.

Q: I just invented a laser pen.

Stark: Really, while you were working so hard on that trinket, I made a suit that can make me fly and destroy tanks and jets with ease.

Q:....Go screw yourself *throws his laser pen in the garbage and heads out through the door*

laughing

Buying women off is not the same as seducing. no expression

Nemesis X
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Buying women off is not the same as seducing. no expression

I think the women would beg to differ.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I think the women would beg to differ.

I bet you "seduce" a lot of women, don't you, Nemesis? wink

Placidity
1: Bond. James Bond

This guy pulls in several ladies in the same movie every time, and quite effortlessly I might add.

2: Tony Stark

Q just hasn't invented anything that comes close to the IM Armor. If I remember correctly, Q's best invention to date is probably the invisible beamer with all sorts of cool weaponry. Thats actually really quite phenomenal, but doesn't quite stand up to the armor.

One thing I'd like to point out though is that Tony Stark didn't actually create the Arc Reactor, his father did, he just made it smaller.

One of my favorite scenes in Iron Man, and a true testament to the genius of Tony Stark. Hilarious too.

Theres actually a bit of dialogue before this, where the scientist says its "impossible...the technology just doesn't exist", but I couldn't find it on youtube.

MtntTvuv8Aw

jinXed by JaNx
Bond is an agent because of his skills in seduction.

Stark gets the ho's. Bond gets the ho's too, but only when he's tired of all that first class muff.

Q can make anything. I doubt he could come up with Starks power cell but i'm sure he could create some kind super laser.

Neo_Version 7
^^ That scene kills me every time. The uploader's description is gold.

Menetnashté
1: Bond, Connery averaged 3 women a movie.
2: This isn't really Connery vs. Stark but yeah Stark would win. If Q was given the Ark reactor then maybe but if HE had to invent it then no he's screwed.

Darth Martin
1. Bond by a mile.
2. Hell no.

AverageSavage
1. Stark, he got around 5-6 chicks in the movie (he got 3 chicks on the same night in some of the deleted scenes.

2. ...no

HumanMovieGuide
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch

Is this a question? Since when has Iron Man seduced a woman who was working against him, then have that woman side with him? Iron Man's "seducing" powers is similar to Batman's "seducing" power. Which is flash off a lot of green special paper and wealth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.