captain america vs logan's rogue gallery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill bfr open field.

rough house
shengin
silver samurai
cable(classic)
ogun
bloodscream
sabretooth
Mr. X
deadpool(fully armed)
daken
lady deathstrike
omega red
shiva
hulk(fixit)
wendigo

if you dont like the order rearrange and tell me who he can defeat.

psycho gundam
all of those guys need to be handled by savage combat, cap isn't really equipped to beat some of them.

wendigo is out of the question, cap can't even talk him down.

Starscream M
Cap could take Silver Samurai.

Everybody else will be tough or out of the question.

Cap isn't as deadly as Logan and he doesn't have the adamantium skeleton nor the hf.

StiltmanFTW
Bucky Cap loses at Roughouse.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bucky Cap loses at Roughouse.

this is steve rogers the real captain america.

StiltmanFTW
Steve would make it to Ogun, I think...

Survivor19
Steve beats here:
rough house
shengin
silver samurai
cable(classic)
ogun
lady deathstrike
deadpool

Others demolish him. Fixit, wendigo are above cap's league. He's got nothing on bloodscream, since bl-sc can't be really harmed by shield and needs 1 touch to win. Mr. X takes it every day due to TP.

Omega Red is much above Logan, and is much more then Cap.

P.S. Steve once fought Lady D. and dispatched her quite easily.

Wild Shadow
actually cap avoided her and use terrain to escape and trap her he knew he couldnt defeat her.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Survivor19
P.S. Steve once fought Lady D. and dispatched her quite easily.

That was before her upgrades. And she wasn't KO'd.

Survivor19
But he still did...

Wild Shadow
But he still did...

cap survived the encounter their is a difference of actually damaging her and defeating her or ko'ing her and like it was said that was before her last upgrade.

StiltmanFTW
But he still did...

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
open field

Wild Shadow
i've always questioned caps ability to take down a fully geared insane/angry DP.

does anybody else think cap cant defeat dp?

Juk3n
This doesn't work.

Out of all these rogues' whichever ones Wolverine defeated WITHOUT the use of his Claws or Healing factor, those are the ones Cap can beat.

Wild Shadow
actually logan has defeated a fair number of them without a HF or claws at one time or another.

but if you want to remove logan's claws and HF then cap should lose the shield and sss.

Juk3n
actually logan has defeated a fair number of them without a HF or claws at one time or another.

but if you want to remove logan's claws and HF then cap should lose the shield and sss.
UMM, no, Cap and Logan have VERY similar physical stats, the HF put Wolv WAAAY over Caps Limits interms of damage soak, and the claws are unbreakable and deadly at a swipe. They are completely different from Caps shield and sss.

And i never said take away Logans HF AND STUFF, i Said, Cap would defeat all the ones Wolverine has without the USE OF HIS HF AND CLAWS.

Because, wolverines rogues are written around his powerset, obviously, hense why he can have a 12 hour fight with Omega Red, his HF helped there, without it he may have been quickly dispatched.

Do you understand what ive just said?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Juk3n
UMM, no, Cap and Logan have VERY similar physical stats, the HF put Wolv WAAAY over Caps Limits interms of damage soak, and the claws are unbreakable and deadly at a swipe. They are completely different from Caps shield and sss.

And i never said take away Logans HF AND STUFF, i Said, Cap would defeat all the ones Wolverine has without the USE OF HIS HF AND CLAWS.

Because, wolverines rogues are written around his powerset, obviously, hense why he can have a 12 hour fight with Omega Red, his HF helped there, without it he may have been quickly dispatched.

Do you understand what ive just said?

why dont you name the ppl cap can defeat?

Juk3n
why dont you name the ppl cap can defeat?

He defeats the ones that Wolverine is capable of deafeating WITHOUT relying on his HF & claws.

Draw from that what you will.

godking
ko, kill bfr open field.

rough house
shengin
silver samurai
cable(classic)
ogun
bloodscream
sabretooth
Mr. X
deadpool(fully armed)
daken
lady deathstrike
omega red
shiva
hulk(fixit)
wendigo

if you dont like the order rearrange and tell me who he can defeat. Cap can beat most of them even Fxit the guys from that list that he cant defeat are the guys that cannot be fought without a healing factor.

Other then Omega red /Mr X he can beat anyone on that list Fixit/ Wendigo are difficult but not impossible fights for Cap to win.

Enyalus
Cap's done pretty well against Hulk before. I don't see why Fixit or Wendigo would be a serious problem.

golem370
Because he doesn't have the power to drop either of them plain and simple.

grimify
I don't think he'd beat anyone after Ogun.

Survivor19
You see, my respect for deathstrike recently dropped, when i found out i can't remember any single time she defeated anybody significant in straight fair battle...

Anyway, while Cap can at least drive Wendigo off playing on CIS, Fixit will be too much for him. He is still Hulk, and intelligent one at tthat.

Wild Shadow
i think cap will have an almost impossible time beating most of these guys because of how his fighting style not lending itself to these ppl's particular form of combat. i highly doubt he is skilled enough to defeat ogun let alone the rest of the list.

i mean his unique martial art fighting style of judo, boxing and shied wielding will get him killed or stabbed by these guys.

even with the knowledge of other forms caps fighting is very basic and many ppl have commented of how it only works because of the sss. blackpanther and iron fist... ect ect... the advantage of his SSS will be negated by these guys superior enhancement.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by grimify
I don't think he'd beat anyone after Ogun.
capt cant beat Ogun

Battlehammer
ko, kill bfr open field.

rough house
shengin
silver samurai
cable(classic)
ogun
bloodscream
sabretooth
Mr. X
deadpool(fully armed)
daken
lady deathstrike
omega red
shiva
hulk(fixit)
wendigo

if you dont like the order rearrange and tell me who he can defeat.
rough-house would give him quite the fight, but capt might take the majority it depends on the scenerio and how dumb rough house fights.

shengin would give capt hell, but capt would win same with silver samurai.

capt and cable might be a toss up.

Ogun would wreck capt he even more skilled the capt and has a boat load of powers to boot.

blood scream should beat capt, though it depends on scenerio slash how dumb blood scream fights

sabre-tooth wrecks capt

Mr. X beats capt

deadpool wins b y damage soak

daken would beat capt

lady deaths trikes a toss up

omega red wrecks capt every time

shiva beats capt depending on scenerio and which one.

hulk wins every time so does wendigo

Wild Shadow
bumpity bump

StiltmanFTW
It's SHINGEN, not "Shengin" stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Battlehammer
rough-house would give him quite the fight, but capt might take the majority it depends on the scenerio and how dumb rough house fights.

I agree. If he fights like Rhino, he loses.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I agree. If he fights like Rhino, he loses.

i have never seen rough house fight like rhino or roughhouse is a slugger that tosses fork lifts punches and bear hugs his opponent. he is not the type of guy that lowers his head and charges.

jinzin
rough house Tough fight, but I don't see how Cap wins this one without lots of shield bashing.

Although Wolverine's pummeled roughouse, he's got Adamantium fists and an HF... pretty much all of their fights have been fairly matched. Roughouse has displayed the speed and strength to repeatedly catch Logan and daze him with punches, and his immortality allows him to sustain otherwise lethal damage.

He was giving Taskmaster's entire Avengers team the business and Constrictor noted that brute force wasn't doing the trick with him, likewise Spidey's punches and kicks did little more than annoy him.

And while Cap can land some heavy punches, I doubt they'd effect much of Houses HF, Cap's only legitimate offense would be the shield.

I think Cap could take Roughouse, but I don't think he'd do it for the majority. erm

shengin

I imagine he has his sword?
Cap probably wins, but not without taking some severe damage.

silver samurai Pretty much the same as Shingen.

cable(classic) Cap stomps.
ogun Ogun stomps.

bloodscream

Personally I think Cap could take Bloodscream if he went to severe his hands using the shield. Cap's a wwwayyy better fighter and more than fast/agile enough to avoid Scream's attacks. Even though Scream has a 1 touch win weapon I don't see him having skills or assets to really make use of it against a guy like Steve in a legit fight.

sabretooth

Rogers holds Sabretooth for a while before eventually going down to bloodloss.

Mr. X

Mr. X due to TP.

deadpool(fully armed)

Dunno... Deadpool's kinda had a hard time with people of Steve's caliber or around it... He's been put in defensive battles with Daredevil, and Bullseye and frankly Cap's treated him like a joke. sad

Personally I'd say it'd make more sense for DP to win and at his best he'd give Rogers one hellova fight and most likely take the majority but at his typical performance levels he'd likely lose.

daken

Not sure... in a straight fight/first time, Daken probably wrecks Steve. If Cap was aware of his pheromones?.... He'd probably be able to take Daken. He definitely has better strength and durability levels... Probably faster too.

lady deathstrike New Deathstrike stalemates Steve or curbs him.

omega red
Curbs Steve.

shiva
Probably curbs Steve... I don't see his fighting ability exceeding Wolverine's enough for Shiva to be unable to adapt. No wait.. I don't see his fighting ability exceeding Wolverine's..... at all.
hulk(fixit)
Hulk stomps.
wendigo

Wendigo stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.