Blade, Sage, Cap and WWH vs DC earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
My team vs DC earth:

Cap (Steve Rogers). Gets GL ring (can recharge at any time) and 10 years training from an alternate version of Hal that is just as good as present one. HYDRA, AIM, SWORD and SHIELDS resources and troops, staff etc.

Sage (prior to cosmic upgrade). Gets the Super Adaptoid , The Fury that appeared in the X men comics and a mind gem. Both of them are fully obedient to her. Sage has been using the mind gem for a year.

WWH. Gets red lantern ring, 10 years training from Atrocitus and retains his intellect when using the ring (also has Banners intellect), can recharge at any time. WWH is promised he will get Caira back.

Blade. In an alternate time line he kills Dracula and gains all his powers ( no weaknesses eg sunlight etc). Blade is the ruler of all vampires on Marvel earth and all vampires will obey him. Blade also has all the resources that the vampires on Marvel earth have.

Again the time have 1 years prep where they can observe and prep for DC earth and nobody will be able to find the portal. During prep time the team cant be detected unless they physically manipulate anything. Its possible for their presence to be detected after phyiscal manipulation but not there base of origin. At most DC characters will deduce that its 'somebody' but thats all they will get.

After 1 years its possible to find the base but you have to prove its possible. Objective is to conquer DC earth therefore stealing, manipulation etc will be used. Character may use lethal force but only if they feel neccesary ( they think they are on a holy crusade). Assume no in-fighting.

Phantom Zone

Badabing
DC Earth. Closing...

Battlehammer
superman by him self........

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Badabing
DC Earth. Closing...

The theam dont have a shot? no expression

Badabing
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
The theam dont have a shot? no expression sneer

Battlehammer
sneer
this is gunna turn into the punisher vs DC universes again lol which should be voted as worse thread ever.

Survivor19
Fury. Soloes.

Badabing
Originally posted by Battlehammer
this is gunna turn into the punisher vs DC universes again lol which should be voted as worse thread ever. lol

Just giving PZ a hard time. stick out tongue It's after 6 am and I'm still buzzed. Celebrating the Pens winning the cup.

As for the thread, I'll have to give it more thought...or Batman wins. biscuits

Phantom Zone
Celebrating the Pens winning the cup.

shifty

As for the thread, I'll have to give it more thought...or Batman wins. biscuits

Batman is toast.

Originally posted by Battlehammer
this is gunna turn into the punisher vs DC universes again lol which should be voted as worse thread ever.

Fail Punisher isnt even in this thread. You're just pissed about the MA ranking.

Phantom Zone
*bump* miffed:

Raoul
DC Earth. Simply too many big guns for the team to try and take down.

Phantom Zone
I actually dont think they win either. Im hoping some Blade fans will talk about the capabiliies of the vampire nation.

Bare in mind though that Bruce Banner is actually better at some areas of science than Dr Doom and has easily hacked into Reed Richards computer. Anything held on computer wont be safe in DC.

EDIT: They also have the optionf of turning important members.

Trackz
DC earth has too many powerful heroes on earth to lsoe

Nihilist
DC earth stomp.

Bouboumaster
The mind gem is a powerful tool. The team have a shot.

iceman24567
Dc is too powerful even without the Spectre. Shazam is back too so no the team dont have a shot.

darthgoober
My team vs DC earth:

Cap (Steve Rogers). Gets GL ring (can recharge at any time) and 10 years training from an alternate version of Hal that is just as good as present one. HYDRA, AIM, SWORD and SHIELDS resources and troops, staff etc.

Sage (prior to cosmic upgrade). Gets the Super Adaptoid , The Fury that appeared in the X men comics and a mind gem. Both of them are fully obedient to her. Sage has been using the mind gem for a year.

WWH. Gets red lantern ring, 10 years training from Atrocitus and retains his intellect when using the ring (also has Banners intellect), can recharge at any time. WWH is promised he will get Caira back.

Blade. In an alternate time line he kills Dracula and gains all his powers ( no weaknesses eg sunlight etc). Blade is the ruler of all vampires on Marvel earth and all vampires will obey him. Blade also has all the resources that the vampires on Marvel earth have.

Again the time have 1 years prep where they can observe and prep for DC earth and nobody will be able to find the portal. During prep time the team cant be detected unless they physically manipulate anything. Its possible for their presence to be detected after phyiscal manipulation but not there base of origin. At most DC characters will deduce that its 'somebody' but thats all they will get.

After 1 years its possible to find the base but you have to prove its possible. Objective is to conquer DC earth therefore stealing, manipulation etc will be used. Character may use lethal force but only if they feel neccesary ( they think they are on a holy crusade). Assume no in-fighting.
Steve's moral qualms are going to seriously set back this team. The team still might be able to pull it off(especially with an obedient Adaptoid) but it'd be tough as Hell...

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by darthgoober
Steve's moral qualms are going to seriously set back this team.

Not with the stipulations.

Character may use lethal force but only if they feel neccesary ( they think they are on a holy crusade). Assume no in-fighting.

JakeTheBank
DC earth wins this.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by iceman24567
Dc is too powerful even without the Spectre. Shazam is back too so no the team dont have a shot.

Who would be able to resist the mind gem?

Master Court
Unlike the other thread, if the cosmic dudes aren't blocked, then DC Earth should pull through, as long as it's WWHulk and not World Breaker.

Besides that, DC Earth takes it eventually after a cool dramatic build up, with Superman making the final punch that saves the day.

Badass, right? I know. You don't have to tell me. It's always cool when he does that.

Sing the theme with me!

Da da da da daaah, DAH dah daaaa.
Da da da da daaah, DAH DA daaah!

Lyrics:

I'm su-per-man, SU-PER-MAN.
I'm su-per-man, SU-PER-MAN!

darthgoober
Not with the stipulations.
Even if Cap is prepared to use lethal force and on a holy crusade, there are still lines he wouldn't be willing to cross. I mean if you're stipulating that he'll do whatever it takes to win then that's one thing, if not his reservations will still end up holding everybody else back.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by darthgoober
Even if Cap is prepared to use lethal force and on a holy crusade, there are still lines he wouldn't be willing to cross. I mean if you're stipulating that he'll do whatever it takes to win then that's one thing, if not his reservations will still end up holding everybody else back.

Well my intention is he would be slightly more brutal. Hes willing to kill, torture or even allow people to be turned into vamps. However these methods would be used when the shit hits the fan and they really need to do something drastic to get results. As far as they are concerned they are trying to save the universe or something like that, so the option of failing is not an option.

Looking at who they are up against some of these methods would eventually be used.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Trackz
DC earth has too many powerful heroes on earth to lsoe

Are you sure? Blade gets power of all vampires and has their resources. That includes Varnae:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/varnae.htm

According to his bio he has connections to the darkhold and if push came to shove could summon Chthon. Hes also sought to be Sorcerer Supreme at one point and taken on Dr Strange and Bother Voodoo at the same time...hes hardcore.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Who would be able to resist the mind gem?

Phantom Zone
Doesnt it depend on whos using it.

Bouboumaster
Doesnt it depend on whos using it.

Does Sage is a good telepath?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Does Sage is a good telepath?

I thought her powers were mainly linked to computers. Shes not Moondragon though.

Battlehammer
edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.