Jill Vs. Uriko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl!
The Resident Evil Jill (As she was in RE5) against Uriko from Bloody Roar big grin

The setting is a battlecage about the size of a boxing ring and both are unarmed.

Cosmic Cube
WTF is Uriko?

I think Jill wins, though. Hard to beat that chick.

C. C. Cowgirl!
pCuOiuBIn-o

Cosmic Cube
Wow. Uriko looks like a bad ass. WTF is she doing to that guy at 0:13? That video sucks.

I think Uriko wins.

C. C. Cowgirl!
There's not really a lot to say about 0:13. She attacks low.

ArtificialGlory
Looks like this Uriko has "maaaaagic" on her side. She should win unless Jill whips out a 9mm and kills her.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Both are unarmed. Weren't Jill a mini-Wesker in terms of abilities?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
There's not really a lot to say about 0:13. She attacks low. Looks like she's punching him in the ass/crotch. Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Both are unarmed. Weren't Jill a mini-Wesker in terms of abilities? WTF is a mini-Wesker?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Looks like she's punching him in the ass/crotch. WTF is a mini-Wesker?

She more or less does.

A miniature Wesker in terms of abilities. I thought she was injected with the same stuff that Wesker.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
She more or less does.

A miniature Wesker in terms of abilities. I thought she was injected with the same stuff that Wesker. Oh, gotcha.

Are you really a tranny? If you are, that's sick, dude.

Edit: For those of you who didn't know, C.C.Cowgirl! claims to be Diamond Kisses, who was, up until recently, a guy.

King-Fingolfin
uhhhhhhh

Uriko needs to be faster then bullets. If she is, she beats Jill.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
uhhhhhhh

Uriko needs to be faster then bullets. If she is, she beats Jill. They're unarmed, genius.

King-Fingolfin
Yeah.

Jill is as fast as bullets, as she was DODGING them.

=|

Wei Phoenix
uhhhhhhh

Chris nor Sheva could dodge bullets nor are they faster but they were able to tag her and beat her.

Q'Anilia
uhhhhhhh

Why? Jill isn't.

King-Fingolfin
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Chris nor Sheva could dodge bullets nor are they faster but they were able to tag her and beat her.

Chris and Sheva managed to tag and beat WESKER, so I really don't see your point.

Though, to clarify, Chirs and Sheva beat Jill because Jill had trouble actually harming Chris, giving them the opportunity to rip off the device on Jill's chest.

Wei Phoenix
Chris and Sheva managed to tag and beat WESKER, so I really don't see your point.

Though, to clarify, Chirs and Sheva beat Jill because Jill had trouble actually harming Chris, giving them the opportunity to rip off the device on Jill's chest.

So are you saying Jill can outrun a bullet? Captain America can, but she can't. They were able to tag Wesker through distracton. I do not recall either of them hitting an aware Wesker.

Cosmic Cube
Look at the video Diamond Kisses (alias 'C.C.Cowgirl!') posted. That girl is hella fast.

Q'Anilia
Yeah.

Jill is as fast as bullets, as she was DODGING them.

=|

Dodging a bullet doesn't make you as fast as one.

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Look at the video Diamond Kisses (alias 'C.C.Cowgirl!') posted. That girl is hella fast.

Yes. Uriko is fast enough to keep up with Jill.

C. C. Cowgirl!

His point would be that speed isn't everything.

Cosmic Cube
Attention everyone.

C.C.Cowboy! is not a tranny. She is, however, a liar.

Contrary to popular belief, Diamond Kisses was in fact female.

And Uriko wins in this thread, do to her lightning speed. There is no way, that Jill, despite the fact that she, like Diamond Kisses, is female, can withstand a 50 hit groin strike. (I hear it hurts girls too.)

Darkstorm Zero
Uriko would be unstoppable... Beast bode especially...

Uriko's H2H advantage and high speed, plus greater strength = 1 bloodied Jill

Is this Halfbeast version, or Chimera version of Uriko?

C. C. Cowgirl!
The Chimera version would be Uranus (Which technically is Uriko, since it's her clone). This is half-beast though. I imagine Uranus would be a stomp. Especially if allowed Chimera form.

NemeBro
How fast is Uriko?

Until she actually dodges a bullet or something more impressive, Jill is faster. Period.

Darkstorm Zero
She can dodge Uranus' Lightning... I dare say she is faster overall, Jill may get better reaction time, but overall speed Uriko's got in Spades.

NemeBro
In-game or cutscene?

Darkstorm Zero
Both, although it has been literally YEARS since I've played.

NemeBro
Same here, I can't remember shit about BR lol.

Favorite characters to use were Yugo, Xion, and Stun.

Wei Phoenix
God Xion almost made me go gay so many times.

XanatosForever
I only ever got the chance to play BR2 sad Loved that ****ing game, though. Bakuryu was the favorite, with Uriko and Long a close second.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by NemeBro
Same here, I can't remember shit about BR lol.

Favorite characters to use were Yugo, Xion, and Stun.

Switch Yugo with Uriko and we have a deal flirt

I need to play these games again.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by NemeBro
How fast is Uriko?

Until she actually dodges a bullet or something more impressive, Jill is faster. Period.

Jill is fast(er?), but I wouldn't give her that much of an edge in this fight. She kicked some Chris and Sheva butt because she was faster than them, but I wouldn't necessarily define her as faster than Uriko. At least not too fast.

NemeBro
Why? What does she have to compare?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.