LOTF Jaina Solo and Cade Skywalker vs. ROTS Mace Windu, and ROTS Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kotorfan
1) Lightsaber
2) Force
3) gun battle (can use force, just not lightsabers)

Each gets Blaster Rifle, as much ammo as needed, sniper, and detpacks.

No preparation before the battle.

4) All out. guns, lightsabers, force, anything...

I was thinking that Cade's team would win sabers, lose the force match, and win in guns.. but idk

opinions?

Nephthys
Cade's team would NOT win in sabers.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by kotorfan
1) Lightsaber
2) Force

I was thinking that Cade's team would win sabers, lose the force match, and win in guns.. but idk

opinions?

Good lord, why are you making threads like this?

1. You can't judge a character based in a Force-only duel, unless they just sit there and engage in Force checkers or try to Force push each other off of a dirt mound. You can't accurately measure a Force users entire potential and Force strength by a few moves done in the movies and books, period.

2. Since when did Mace Windu use blasters? Anyone?

Eminence
Skywalkers take the Force because Obi-Wan... well, he can't do much.

They get raped in sabers, though. The only two Skywalkers who could take Windu are Luke and Caedus, and even then they'd be hard pressed to do it without the Force.

Lord Lucien
Caedus was a Solo. Gaawwd.

I think I saw Mace use a blaster against Palpatine. That's how he won. Vapaad was the name of his blaster.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Good lord, why are you making threads like this?

1. You can't judge a character based in a Force-only duel, unless they just sit there and engage in Force checkers or try to Force push each other off of a dirt mound. You can't accurately measure a Force users entire potential and Force strength by a few moves done in the movies and books, period.

Do you not realize that people (including you) have been doing "classic 3 categories", one being sabers, the other only FORCE, and the other all out since the beginning of this forum???

Oh, and latter wins. Easily.

Eminence
Hewhoknowsall
Do you not realize that people (including you) have been doing "classic 3 categories", one being sabers, the other only FORCE, and the other all out since the beginning of this forum???That's only been around for a couple of years.

No offense, but you've been here less than eight months; you can't really be telling people who've been here for four years what's been going on "since the beginning."

No.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Eminence
That's only been around for a couple of years.

No offense, but you've been here less than eight months; you can't really be telling people who've been here for four years what's been going on "since the beginning."

It's called searching old threads.

And even if it's only been around for a couple of YEARS, Jaunus never complained about the hundreds of other threads.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
It's called searching old threads.

And even if it's only been around for a couple of YEARS, Jaunus never complained about the hundreds of other threads. He doesn't have to, Janus is better than you.

Eminence
Hewhoknowsall
It's called searching old threads.If you can find me five threads dated to '05 or early '06 that follow this format, we'll talk.

Yeah he has.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by kotorfan
1) Lightsaber
2) Force

opinions?

Cade and Jaina win the gun battle. Cade is fully accustomed to using guns due to his years as a pirate/bounty hunter, while Obi-Wan used a firearm once and to my knowledge, Mace has never used one.

They win the Force battle too. Cade was able to lob a starship at Talon after seven years without training and using a drug that numbs Force-sensitivity. I'd say he's more powerful than Mace and Kenobi. Jaina is too (at least potentially) due to Skywalker blood.

They get ***** in sabers, though. The only two Skywalkers who could take Windu are Luke and Caedus, and even then they'd be hard pressed to do it without the Force.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Cade's team would NOT win in sabers.

Ah, but you're both forgetting one vital thing; words can cut more deeply than steel (or plasma as the case may be).

Cade goads Mace into getting angry, thus nullifying his Vaapad edge as he loses his emotional centre. Cade then kills him and he and Jaina kill Kenobi.

Lord Lucien
That's of course if Mace is susceptible to goading.

Slash_KMC
Only Ani boy can really tick off The Mace.

kotorfan
Mace doesn't get pissed. lol But I don't think the first team would lose everything. I'm positive they would win in the force. idk what I said before but right now I think 1st team takes force, 2nd team takes sabers, and 1st team takes blasters.

Eminence
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Ah, but you're both forgetting one vital thing; words can cut more deeply than steel (or plasma as the case may be).

Cade goads Mace into getting angry, thus nullifying his Vaapad edge as he loses his emotional centre. Cade then kills him and he and Jaina kill Kenobi. ... Right. Cade Skywalker, the renegade Jedi cum drug addicted pirate cum Sith apprentice whose most unique innate abilities involve reviving the dead via the dark side and blowing people up, is going to piss off and break the concentration of Mace Windu.

Posts like this are the reason I sincerely hope you have a terrific sense of humor.

kotorfan
thats what I said. lol

Gideon
... Right. Cade Skywalker, the renegade Jedi cum drug addicted pirate cum Sith apprentice whose most unique innate abilities involve reviving the dead via the dark side and blowing people up, is going to piss off and break the concentration of Mace Windu.

Posts like this are the reason I sincerely hope you have a terrific sense of humor.

lol

haermm

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
He doesn't have to, Janus is better than you.

Quoted for Profile. Man, tonight is a goldmine for this stuff.

Eminence
Originally posted by Gideon
lol

haermm I'm sure it's an unfamiliar concept.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Quoted for Profile. Man, tonight is a goldmine for this stuff. It was the Play Offs. Really got the creative juices going. Which is weird cause I didn't watch them.

Janus Marius
Me either. Most of my creative energy is from lack of sleep.

Gideon
I'm sure it's an unfamiliar concept for me.

haermm

Oh, where is it that your creative juices go?

Faunus's mom? haermm

haermm

Janus Marius
I eat babies.
Dude, seriously... not cool. You need to be frozen in a creek.

Gideon
no

kotorfan
no

only Kit Fisto can do that.

chilled monkey
... Right. Cade Skywalker, the renegade Jedi cum drug addicted pirate cum Sith apprentice whose most unique innate abilities involve reviving the dead via the dark side and blowing people up, is going to piss off and break the concentration of Mace Windu.

I must admit I wasn't being 100% serious.

Mind you, Cade is pretty smart-mouthed and good at pushing people's buttons. He may be able to get Windu mad enough.

...lol

It refers to people that occupy or have occupied more than one role.

Hewhoknowsall
Team two wins in a straight up fight.

kotorfan
yeah. But why the hell are there like 30 new posts after the 3 hrs that I was gone taking a test... lol it takes a million years to respond.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.